Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45832 times)

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2019, 08:39:46 am »
I’d like to play with Ethiopian Jews is that allowed too ye

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2019, 09:02:59 am »
There are no '3 options' for the bulgarian players. The options are: make your own team (whether bulgaria or balkan idc) or don't play . If you can't put in the effort to look for players then you don't deserve to play.

This dumb bullshit about letting more players play is the most retarded argument I've ever seen. You're not allowing more people to play, those bulgarians are replacing your ukrainian players because you think they're better. As you said, you have 10 signups, so you could make the roster limit if needed. All muha and artista would be doing is replacing your native players, not adding to them.

It's honestly embarrassing that you're putting this decision in the hands of the bulgarian players themselves. Let the captains have a vote on this or fix this shit yourself. Otherwise this tournament will immediately be stained by bullshit like the NC was with your CIS + CZSK + whoever else lives east of Berlin coalition.
+
Bulgarians can easily make own team, but muha is lazy Bulgarian pepper

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2019, 09:06:17 am »
Yeah you let them decide aka muha or artista who ofc are just going to pick the best team they can get into, lets face it ukraine is the best out of those options.

You are okay with it because it boosts your teams skill lmao (muha will be in starting lineup without a doubt lol). Balkan nations can either play alone play together or not play at all. Im fed up of this lol we only have 2 players i just play for russia or ukraine or something NO. This is just retarded. Either make your own team or join with a balkan team. Also even I can name 5 active Bulgarian. "But it will be a shit team we wont win anything   :'(  :'(" Yeah sorry that's how NWWC works i'm afraid.

Fucking eastern Europeans MAN.

His level of English grows weaker by the day, tzO membership when ??!

There is nothing grossly wrong with my English.  :-\

Bulgarian 2018 active NWWC players
Vladkata
StormBG
Musketar
Jackie
Extazy
Invisible
Voivod
Tod
Rado
Artista
Muha
DeathBG
DarkBG
[close]
All Bulgarian players from 2018 NWWC

Bulgarian Army steam group
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bulgarian_Army_BA

They merged with Russia last year because they were only getting 5-6 players for a match. oh look it M-NWWC 6v6-5v5. Marxeil given your track record of cheating in NWWC can Ukraine play with only Ukraine players these Bulgarian invites is retarded. Get them out of your team now.
Good words

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2019, 09:15:39 am »
I will repeat, for my opinion, we hosts need to make a committee(which will include 1 representative from each nation), which will solve a problems like that.

Offline Pushok

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pushok
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2019, 09:52:36 am »
Boys and girls, shitposting on forum is not going to solve any of the raised problems, considering the fact, that tourney itself starts in less than a month. At this point it is going from nowhere to nowhere, so organizing a meeting/council/etc in order to solve such questions is imperative for every opinion to be heard and for a middle-ground solution to be found in the most timely manner. Also, as a benefit for the future - this meeting/council/committee can be used to resolve questions in regards to the rules, rule violations, player nations etc. In regards to who actually will sit in the committee - I think that one representative from a nation should be enough to transfer the needs/requests/statements of every team. Our community is slowly dying and observing such petty fight where there should be unity is painful.

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2019, 09:56:06 am »
TOG hello
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2019, 10:08:22 am »
Different year, different format, different host, SAME CHEATER 8) 8) 8)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2019, 10:13:18 am »
Eigen volk eerst godverdomme
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2019, 11:17:06 am »
There are no '3 options' for the bulgarian players. The options are: make your own team (whether bulgaria or balkan idc) or don't play . If you can't put in the effort to look for players then you don't deserve to play.

This dumb bullshit about letting more players play is the most retarded argument I've ever seen. You're not allowing more people to play, those bulgarians are replacing your ukrainian players because you think they're better. As you said, you have 10 signups, so you could make the roster limit if needed. All muha and artista would be doing is replacing your native players, not adding to them.

It's honestly embarrassing that you're putting this decision in the hands of the bulgarian players themselves. Let the captains have a vote on this or fix this shit yourself. Otherwise this tournament will immediately be stained by bullshit like the NC was with your CIS + CZSK + whoever else lives east of Berlin coalition.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2019, 11:38:34 am »
I'm already discussing this with MarxeiL so there isn't much point discussing it further here.

I didn't have time to discuss it in depth over the weekend as I was busy watching Endgame and no lifeing Mordhau.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2019, 11:46:44 am »
How dare you not prioritise NW!? >:(
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2019, 11:54:20 am »
 ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2019, 12:05:04 pm »
I'm already discussing this with MarxeiL so there isn't much point discussing it further here.

I didn't have time to discuss it in depth over the weekend as I was busy watching Endgame and no lifeing Mordhau.
i don't recall asking

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2019, 12:18:09 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2019, 12:18:41 pm »
TOG hello
We already said TOG wouldn't be part of hosting major tournaments like this (NWWC, NWL, 10v10 RGT, etc).