Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625854 times)

Offline kex

• Private
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
  • Nick: kex
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2520 on: May 01, 2019, 10:17:45 pm »
Your In-game Name: 15th_YR_Kgm_Strawhead
Their In-game Name: Kex
Reason For Ban: TK on purpose and hate speech
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

In the first screenshot he teamhit and insulted me after Bagins get banned, you can confirm that with logs.
In the second screenshot he succeed to TK me on purpose in a 2v1 situation and I complained to the admin about it.
After that actions, he left the server and joined again with another name.
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 9.55 pm GMT
Woah now hold on a cotton picking minute, Let us tell the truth and nothing but the truth cause this is getting blown out of proportion. What we can clearly see from the from the logs is that I was dicking people in gf server and then all of a sudden I accidentally TKed starwhead on the last guy and then I went onto winning the round. I admit that the Turk thing was a bit harsh but you cant all be snowflakes when it comes to this shit.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2521 on: May 01, 2019, 11:25:06 pm »
In-game Name:tahtoyunlari_izlemeyin
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):idk
Reason For Ban: double spawn
Time/date (If Known):15 mins ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I banned for double spawning but my intention wasn't like that, I only wanted to reset my score through rejoin.I won't do that again.Please unban me.
Player ID (If Known):1514572
Unbanned.

Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

In the first screenshot he teamhit and insulted me after Bagins get banned, you can confirm that with logs.
In the second screenshot he succeed to TK me on purpose in a 2v1 situation and I complained to the admin about it.
[close]
Woah now hold on a cotton picking minute, Let us tell the truth and nothing but the truth cause this is getting blown out of proportion. What we can clearly see from the from the logs is that I was dicking people in gf server and then all of a sudden I accidentally TKed starwhead on the last guy and then I went onto winning the round. I admit that the Turk thing was a bit harsh but you cant all be snowflakes when it comes to this shit.
There isn't any proof the team kill was on purpose from that screenshot to be honest as I can't see if it was the last guy or if any other enemies are around so not a lot I can do. All I can see is 'you fucking turks' which is hardly racist because I assume you are Turkish? If you said to me 'you fucking brits' I wouldn't give a shit so whatever tbh. And if you aren't Turkish then that's even less a reason I should give a shit.

In-game Name:curlykiddo
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):freedomxd
Reason For Ban:TK in the end of the round
Time/date (If Known):10 15 min before
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I'm sorry I accidentally did
Player ID (If Known):1735308
Unbanned.

In-game name: 17e_Cpl_Musician_eikoooooooC
Admin who Banned you (If Known): auto Ban
Reason for ban: auto ban for tks
time/date (if Known): 18:45 01/05
Apology/statement against ban: accidents happen init fam, so sorry
Player ID (If Known): 432297 I think
Unbanned.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:27:07 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: May 01, 2019, 11:32:35 pm »
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler

[close]
Admins can investigate this situation with their more detailed logs. They'll see your actions starts beginning of the round.
I will not argue with you about it, I stand behind what I said.
The log won't prove if he teamkilled you on purpose or not and I can't see anything ban worthy that he said.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #2523 on: May 02, 2019, 09:43:32 am »
saying "you fucking *snip*" is banworthy and "you fucking turks" isn't? that's racism man
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 09:55:35 am by Herishey »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: May 02, 2019, 09:55:59 am »
saying "you fucking *snip*" is banworthy and "you fucking turks" isn't? that's racism man
No it's really not you fucking German.

Wursti

« Reply #2525 on: May 02, 2019, 09:59:52 am »
Its allowed to say the n word if its a quote you fucking brit

atleast on YT

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: May 02, 2019, 10:03:48 am »
We're not on YouTube and you didn't get a warning so cry me a river please. :)

Any posts that are irrelevant will be removed.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:35:11 am by Herishey »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2527 on: May 02, 2019, 10:46:15 pm »

my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me

yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved  >:(
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: May 02, 2019, 10:48:13 pm »

my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me

yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved  >:(

They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Aurius

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: May 03, 2019, 07:39:00 pm »
In-game Name:Aurius
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Amue
Reason For Ban:I was in the game but i left and join game(1 second).Later i went space BUT admin amue banned me.
Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I didn't do anything
Player ID (If Known):1358338

Offline Amue

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Amue
« Reply #2530 on: May 03, 2019, 10:26:19 pm »
Reason For Ban:I was in the game but i left and join game(1 second).Later i went space BUT admin amue banned me.
Time/date (If Known):

Let me get this straight....
You were constantly leaving and joining the server after you died (*too fast*) but you managed to join right after 32 seconds so you couldn't respawn.
 Sadly you did that again but now with doublespawn included and I saw you running towards the enemy.
And you also managed to occasionally TeamKill your teammates on purpose, so please don't say that you didn't do anything.

Best regards,
Amue :)
I eat white men!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: May 04, 2019, 11:43:10 am »
Time/date (If Known):
I've spoken to Amue and it looks like you were doublespawning and teamhitting at times. Please right a proper unban request. :)

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
Unban Request : Moumoutarde (Moumoute)
« Reply #2532 on: May 04, 2019, 02:18:09 pm »
In-game Name: Moumoutarde
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): JediMaster_Wace_Mindu
Reason For Ban: I don't know i got killed at a round so i leave to change my name to Moumoutarde , join next round and got instantly perm banned without any warning or what just see a " Cya Momo" by admin / Maybe he thought i doublespawn or what but i don't ...
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday 
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I want to apologize but i don't even know why i got ban so maybe next time xd
Player ID (If Known):966997
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #2533 on: May 04, 2019, 03:33:33 pm »
In-game Name: RUS_Flusha
Admin who banned you(If known): Cazadores_EiTigeros
Reason for ban: TeamKill
Time/date(If known): 2018
Apology/Statement Against Ban: forgive me for my sins
Played ID(If known): 990593
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Amue

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Amue
Re: Unban Request : Moumoutarde (Moumoute)
« Reply #2534 on: May 04, 2019, 03:41:43 pm »
In-game Name: Moumoutarde
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): JediMaster_Wace_Mindu
Reason For Ban: I don't know i got killed at a round so i leave to change my name to Moumoutarde , join next round and got instantly perm banned without any warning or what just see a " Cya Momo" by admin / Maybe he thought i doublespawn or what but i don't ...
Time/date (If Known): Yesterday 
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I want to apologize but i don't even know why i got ban so maybe next time xd
Player ID (If Known):966997

That was me.
 You doublespawned 2 times within 10 mins and kept changing your name so no one would recognize you.
I eat white men!