Author Topic: Quantum Impulse Gaming! 20% OFF Summer Sale!  (Read 26587 times)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Well, after using Andy's server's since December, not much left that I can say that I already haven't, A+ from me Andy  :D

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
  • Side: Neutral
After using Andy's servers for the 22nd's first training today. I would definitely give them a high quality A+. Since purchasing our server last night, Andy did a great job and a quick job at setting it up, And the control panel is very good for putting in custom maps and modules. I would recommend Andy's servers at any point! Thanks for the server Andy! I will update in a month or so about how the server is doing for anyone that will be wondering! Again thanks Andy -[22nd] Lemon-

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
Bump, just throwing this out here. QIG is the best host I've had yet. Literally haven't had a single issue, performs well in high traffic.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Throwing out another bump. If you're NA and your guys complain about lag get QIG. Seriously. The 2te Garde uses it w/o a single issue.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
Retweet. ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
I wonder if people still use Bluefang :o.

Offline Colonel Juan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Added u on steam.

Offline andy

• Private
    • View Profile
Good news!

Added another dedicated in the Chicago location. This box will be mainly for 200 man line battles. This is to ensure the quality of our servers and even out the load.

As always thank you all for being such a great community, easily one of the most welcoming ones i have seen ;)

Offline DukeOfToronto

• First Sergeant
  • Captain, 1er Marins
    • View Profile
+1 Best hosting provider NA by far. Super friendly on steam too and will accommodate special needs and requests on the spot!
1er Btln. de Marins de la Garde Imperiale

Offline SaintKyle

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saintkyle
  • Side: Union
QIG is easily one of the best NA server providers for this game. You will be hard pressed to find better pricing and server quality. 5/5 Andy, well done.

Offline andy

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum Impulse Gaming NA Hosting 0.20 cents per slot
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:45 am »
Happy to announce a 20% off sale which will last for as long as you pay for the server! As always thanks for all the support so far.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:38:24 pm by andy »

Offline Wellington_rgj

• Donator
  • End all Be all
    • View Profile
Re: Quantum Impulse Gaming NA Hosting 0.20 cents per slot [ 20% OFF ]
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2014, 05:33:59 am »
I've been using Quantum Impulse Gaming servers for more than a year now and can truly say that I've been very satisfied with the service and experience that they've provided. I would recommend these servers to anyone looking to get a M&B server or any other gaming server.

Andy is always helpful in walking me through uploading different maps and mods to the server and he always works with me on a one-to-one basis. I can always count on him to troubleshoot and maintain our servers!

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
Re: Quantum Impulse Gaming NA Hosting 0.20 cents per slot [ 20% OFF ]
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2014, 10:01:29 am »
Bump for great host
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline andy

• Private
    • View Profile
We are happy to announce our website has finally been completed! In celebration we are doing a 10% off lifetime deal on our services. at the checkout screen simply type NEWSITE  in the promotional code box and click validate code.

To add to the good news we have also brought a new dedicated server online in New York, this brings our locations up to 3 (Dallas, Chicago, New York).

To check out the deals go to www.quantumimpulsegaming.com Hope to hear from you guys soon, and again thanks for all the support!

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
 We have been using QIG for about 9 months now, they are a great provider. Undoubtedly the best server hosting for Napoleonic Wars in North America that I have seen yet. Any issues (which are rare) that you may have with the server are resolved promptly and efficiently. I would highly recommend QIG for anyone looking to host any type of Warband server.