Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame  (Read 48904 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2017, 09:22:18 pm »
Just leave him, Kaide always has it in his head that he should be revered along with some of the most influential people in EU NW just for the sake of hosting a few servers.

Jelly boi
Aint got no reason to be jelly of you m8
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Barraclough

• Major
  • melee is overrated
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2017, 09:57:01 pm »
Marks
The reg with the best memes by far. Not even a contest. Also decent at shooting I guess.
The best reg in the world apparently

Offline Broccoli

• Second Lieutenant
  • #stoptheoppression
    • View Profile
    • The Memes are real
  • Nick: 1stKGL_Memer_Sherpesrofls
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Chamber of Austism
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2017, 10:06:01 pm »
Marks
+1

#1 in teaching Recruits to strafe, and for creating the most regiments in a year

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2017, 12:38:26 am »
MackCW though. Bless him.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2017, 04:21:34 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2017, 04:44:32 am »
Kaide deserve a place here. Founder of the 59th (largest EU Active regiment of the past three years). Creator owner of Jailbreak, NWRP. (Biggest servers in NW). Owner of the NWCL. Three years of hosting continuous high-quality events.
I got bad news for you. Although the 59th has been one of the bigger EU regiments I'm willing to put my hat in and say they havn't been the biggest, at least not on a consistent level for sure. Kaide also did not create Jail Break or NWRP. Jailbreak existed as a gamemode on NWRP for a short time before I made the first offical server for it. For a period of time I believe the 59th Jail Break had little to do with the adminsitration. NWRP ran for a good half a year at least before Erwin handed over administration to the 59th. Things given, he has managed to pull off a longer administration that previous attempts.

In terms of who I think should be on the list

Malakith Skadi - It can't be denied, his videos brought huge amounts of people into the community regardless of what you thought of the guy. Him along with Aztir allowed the 77y to make as large of an impact as they did in the EU community even if those effects are not as present as before.

St3fan should be on the list. Him alongside Gurkha not only hosted one of the most popular siege servers, but also hosted a great deal of events for a long period of time, some of which are continued to be hosted today by Spoons. He also of course provided a lot of servers to people over the years.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2017, 05:00:28 am »
MackCW though. Bless him.

Bless.

I invented NA melee

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2017, 05:07:37 am »
14e CO's pls

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2017, 06:07:41 am »
Thank you, this is very kind. 

I'd just like to say that in regards to influence, in my opinion the most influential person in Napoleonic Wars, to me, is 5arge. 

When I came into the picture, 5arge ran THE North American Mount and Musket linebattle (the game before Napoleonic Wars).  When it got to the point that it overflowed with Regiments, it forced Jorge, Tico, Hugonaught and myself to form the original "Top Secret Friday Linebattle"  (which I named  :P ), so secret it didn't have a forum post for over a year.  5 years later I was still running the Event with the techniques and hands-off but stern assertiveness that I had picked up from 5arge while attending his Events back in the day.

I don't know who ran it before 5arge, but it's always intriguing to hear the different stories.  When we split off, it pretty much split the entire North American community as well, because most Regiments played on a Friday night, so instead of seeing the likes of the 1st EPI, The Prussian Army, whatever Milander was calling his Regiment at that time, and the Reddit, we were battling with the 8th, 10th, 16th, 41st, 87th etc. for years.

Someone should put together a history/timeline.  Fascinating stuff. 

For the record, I uploaded 500 linebattle videos.  Just look up "00th Regiment" over at Youtube and GIRD YER LOINS!!!

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars Chamber of Austism
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2017, 06:22:26 am »
Marks
+1

#1 in teaching Recruits to strafe, and for creating the most regiments in a year

And becoming a FSE forums god, making a mod and running the best regiment in NW

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2017, 08:49:05 am »
No idea who Conway is. He claims to know more about the 59th then the 59th  ::)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2017, 08:58:45 am »
I prefer Marks topic name of this thread, Marks4ThreadOwner.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2017, 09:00:31 am »
I prefer Marks topic name of this thread, Marks4ThreadOwner.

???
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2017, 09:06:53 am »
MacAaron and Tardet for the 75e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne  :D
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2017, 12:54:26 pm »
and not even an award for IVe? Oldest Corps of the game, owning the oldest line of the game (45e, from MMRussia to now). Just saying, band of racists!  :(