Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 161176 times)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1380 on: May 30, 2021, 01:51:03 am »
on a side note imagine thinking the dueling era was ever important

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 30, 2021, 01:58:38 am »
There never was a "dueling era" ya turd people just werent pussies like you are now and talk shit but wont back it up, shit I barely play and I know I can beat you in A duel just like that 7-0 I layed on you few years back.

Imagine being yoshie playing the game 24 7 when its dead and only being mediocre at best when the game mattered

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: May 30, 2021, 02:07:03 am »
There never was a "dueling era" ya turd people just werent pussies like you are now and talk shit but wont back it up, shit I barely play and I know I can beat you in A duel just like that 7-0 I layed on you few years back.

Imagine being yoshie playing the game 24 7 when its dead and only being mediocre at best when the game mattered
sorry did u not lose to stryker how are u still so egotistical dumbass its funny how u have nothing better to do than being on a forum of a game u claim to not play anymore

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 30, 2021, 02:07:56 am »
All these old heads always coming back to post on this dead games forums even though they don't play anymore!

Truly an honor for all those who never got to play in the "Renaissance Era" of NW...
 :'(
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 30, 2021, 02:09:30 am »

sorry did u not lose to stryker how are u still so egotistical dumbass its funny how u have nothing better to do than being on a forum of a game u claim not play anymore

I lost 7-6 to someone autoblocking I think I id pretty well...

But yea Not egotistical enough to ban someone on a  gfing server after they didnt play for a year because they outfragged me lmao.Remember when ya did that to me dweeb?

I didnt say I dont play I said I barely play you clown. And nowhere near as much as you clearly, Loser.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1385 on: May 30, 2021, 02:10:24 am »
All these old heads always coming back to post on this dead games forums even though they don't play anymore!

Truly an honor for all those who never got to play in the "Renaissance Era" of NW...

Scuse me sir I'm an old head that still plays
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 30, 2021, 02:12:00 am »

you're black though....
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: May 30, 2021, 02:16:10 am »

sorry did u not lose to stryker how are u still so egotistical dumbass its funny how u have nothing better to do than being on a forum of a game u claim not play anymore

But yea Not egotistical enough to ban someone on a  gfing server after they didnt play for a year because they outfragged me lmao.Remember when ya did that to me dweeb?

I didnt say I dont play I said I barely play you clown. And nowhere near as much as you clearly, Loser.
delusional and retarded you are

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1388 on: May 30, 2021, 02:17:35 am »

you're black though....

Love you too my Filipino
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1389 on: May 30, 2021, 02:21:05 am »

i respect you so ill give you a pass horse. after 16 there was no seceding generation to surpass the "new gens". you guys were the last ones, so there isnt anyone to compare you to other than the previous gens. i'm sorry but 15-16 is the best 2 years of NW and thats factual. all the best drama, events, players, and player numbers came out of that time. its really interesting the mindset and mentality's all of the generations had (old, mid, new)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: May 30, 2021, 02:21:54 am »

delusional and retarded you are
Go get some fresh air quit playing NW all day its dead and pointless. you suck.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: May 30, 2021, 02:24:34 am »
talk to me when ur skill match ur ego

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 30, 2021, 02:46:04 am »
talk to me when ur skill match ur ego

You could play this game 24-7 for another 5 years and still not matchup to what I achieved piss stain.  ;D ;D

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: May 30, 2021, 02:57:12 am »
https://gyazo.com/9e8a371edc142077da8e6fb0bafe67e3
Lol youve been to every single tournament since probably what 2017? Noone gives a fuck about that shit clown nothings mattered since 2016.

You will never be on my level kid.