Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 160561 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1275 on: May 16, 2021, 08:21:12 pm »
Cwater right at the top of the alltime autoblockers list.

I use to think Mexi was highly underrated but then I heard he was on a cheating discord for Warband. My heart was broken

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1276 on: May 16, 2021, 08:40:37 pm »

I use to think Mexi was highly underrated but then I heard he was on a cheating discord for Warband. My heart was broken

Were you always this stupid or did Stryker knock a couple of brain cells loose when he beat you.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1277 on: May 16, 2021, 08:47:39 pm »
Pointblank - dominant for a year in an era where players didn't know all the tricks (All the players above him are also better i think). Havoc made the list because he came back and kicked ass, but at this point PB is just a faded memory. I think HM is a good spot for him.
5hine - More of the same story, I thought Mexicant would be a better addition since from what I could remember he was dominant in GFing in the latter years? Maybe i was wrong about that. If everyone thinks its a bad move then I suppose I could change it. Cwater might be a good addition to that.

At this point we have to accept that the players from 13-14 are just not up to snuff if we're talking about relative primes. Obviously there are exceptions for the truly great, but if they were to join in during 17-19 I don't think they would be very strong considering the competition. Really the only player who I could see as a controversial switch is Mexicant - 5hine, but other than that I think its solid.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1278 on: May 16, 2021, 08:49:49 pm »
small update (bigger one coming)
groupfighting:
replaced who- with yoshie
replaced coconut with jaax
replaced blade with yoloswag
replaced redrum with anthony
replaced 5hine with mexicant
replaced colonys with wastee
replaced breaches with MATT

dueling:
pointblank and matt switched places
replaced mathias with anthony

if you have any ideas for other categories lmk. I think i'm going to make "Most Impactful" for the next one, but I need ideas for a 2nd
Not even an all time gfer in maples eyes, time to pack the bags boys fishing trip.
Everything I heard about you has been about dueling, but I haven't been active in the community for years. I'll probably talk with someone and make a revision.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1279 on: May 16, 2021, 08:53:20 pm »
Pointblank - dominant for a year in an era where players didn't know all the tricks (All the players above him are also better i think). Havoc made the list because he came back and kicked ass, but at this point PB is just a faded memory. I think HM is a good spot for him.
5hine - More of the same story, I thought Mexicant would be a better addition since from what I could remember he was dominant in GFing in the latter years? Maybe i was wrong about that. If everyone thinks its a bad move then I suppose I could change it. Cwater might be a good addition to that.

At this point we have to accept that the players from 13-14 are just not up to snuff if we're talking about relative primes. Obviously there are exceptions for the truly great, but if they were to join in during 17-19 I don't think they would be very strong considering the competition. Really the only player who I could see as a controversial switch is Mexicant - 5hine, but other than that I think its solid.
Mexi is not a suitable addition.and i think you should still keep 5hine and who

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 16, 2021, 09:01:47 pm »

Mexicant does not belong there. You were definitely misremembering his dominance lmao
Cause there was never any.
On the other hand imo Rune became a top tier groupfighter a little bit after maple quit playing. I vouch for him on that.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 09:04:52 pm by Pinoy12 »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 16, 2021, 09:07:21 pm »

Mexicant does not belong there. You were definitely misremembering his dominance lmao
Cause there was never any.
On the other hand imo Rune became a top tier groupfighter a little bit after maple quit playing. I vouch for him on that.
nobody asked pussy

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1282 on: May 16, 2021, 09:14:29 pm »
Im a God. Make a reg and challenge 4eme. Yall would get slapped.

No cap  8)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 16, 2021, 09:46:06 pm »

Were you always this stupid or did Stryker knock a couple of brain cells loose when he beat you.

I lost 7-6 to an autoblocker, wow I really took a beating.

I also 7-1d an autoblocker when I was more active his name was Cwater he then went on to beg me to rematch me for an hour only to win 7-6.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1284 on: May 16, 2021, 09:54:45 pm »
I%u2019m a little disappointed no one has accused me of hacking yet even tho I actually do :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 16, 2021, 09:58:01 pm »
buying and downloading a program from tkc forums or whatever it is now isnt exactly hacking is it?

cheating yea

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1286 on: May 16, 2021, 10:05:38 pm »
buying and downloading a program from tkc forums or whatever it is now isnt exactly hacking is it?

cheating yea
Holy fuck, you must be fun at parties.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 16, 2021, 10:11:52 pm »

cheating yea
Holy fuck, you must be fun at parties.
Thanks man

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #1288 on: May 16, 2021, 10:17:00 pm »

I lost 7-6 to an autoblocker, wow I really took a beating.

I also 7-1d an autoblocker when I was more active his name was Cwater he then went on to beg me to rematch me for an hour only to win 7-6.

Keep lying cutie, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Oops sorry, I dropped this

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1289 on: May 16, 2021, 10:18:46 pm »
lol bill u suck