Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 161125 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2018, 09:27:25 pm »
Yet you seem to be the one I make s key the entire time we are dueling. lol  ;D :D

With your lame  dull ass "i wont attack unless I block stun first" style

Is that a joke? All you do is s key and up hold lol, and anytime someone doesn't chase you around until they get footlanced you cry and call them an s keyer XD XD XD

Using range and backing up occasionally after attacking isnt s keying, you on the other hand are back peddling the entire time I am dueling you.

The real joke here is your style and your piss poor groupfighting ability

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #361 on: August 25, 2018, 09:34:59 pm »
Yet you seem to be the one I make s key the entire time we are dueling. lol  ;D :D

Is that a joke? All you do is s key and up hold lol, and anytime someone doesn't chase you around until they get footlanced you cry and call them an s keyer XD XD XD

Using range and backing up occasionally after attacking isnt s keying, you on the other hand are back peddling the entire time you I am dueling.

You use range and back up anytime someone tries to, or manages to close the distance. I don't s key against you because I don't need to and it would be disadvantageous to because it would work against me with my style which is stun related, and any with an ounce of experience knows stuns don't work well if you're s keying (unless whoever you're fighting is SUPER aggressive, which you are not), and if I was unable to use my stuns against you, I wouldn't have a 6-2 record against you XD

honestly kys, you're an old salty meme who makes whatever he wants up and tries to pass it off as facts to feel better about himself.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 25, 2018, 09:37:58 pm »

Using range and backing up occasionally after attacking isnt s keying, you on the other hand are back peddling the entire time you I am dueling.

You use range and back up anytime someone tries to, or manages to close the distance. I don't s key against you because I don't need to and it would be disadvantageous to because it would work against me with my style which is stun related, and any with an ounce of experience knows stuns don't work well if you're s keying (unless whoever you're fighting is SUPER aggressive, which you are not), and if I was unable to use my stuns against you, I wouldn't have a 6-2 record against you XD

honestly kys, you're an old salty meme who makes whatever he wants up and tries to pass it off as facts to feel better about himself.

your record is like 6-3 against me and 2 ofem were like 7-6 lol...and I beat you our past duel

Theres a reason you dodged me for a year  :D coward

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 25, 2018, 09:42:31 pm »
When you average more than 1 kd in groupfighting then come talk to the King

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 25, 2018, 09:43:54 pm »

your record is like 6-3 against me and 2 ofem were like 7-6 lol...and I beat you our past duel

6-2 duel record (7-4, 7-3, 7-6, 5-7, 7-3, 5-1, 3-7, 7-5)

and this was our last duel lol  ;)

I ignored you for a year because you aren't worth my time, I destroyed you so bad you started accusing me of autoblocking like a little bitch.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 25, 2018, 09:48:23 pm »

I ignored you for a year because you aren't worth my time, I destroyed you so bad you started accusing me of autoblocking like a little bitch.

That screenshot says MAtt...too cowardly to play on your real name probably?  ;D...

Its sad that people like you and maple rely on ft7s wins when people like myself mastered all aspects of the game...In competitive melee in general Ive shitted on you and killed you far more times   :D

and I'm definitely not the only person who accuses you of autoblock thats for sure...Matt plays just like you but with even more s key and everyone knows he autos

Ill hold my attack for an hour alternating the attack direction...and u will not budge.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 25, 2018, 09:54:31 pm »
We also know you wont get on and ft7 me now because youre too cowardly to do that. So dont mention me or talk shit if you wont back it up

;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 09:56:20 pm by BillTheButcher »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 25, 2018, 09:58:27 pm »

That screenshot says MAtt...too cowardly to play on your real name probably?  ;D...

Its sad that people like you and maple rely on ft7s wins when people like myself mastered all aspects of the game...In competitive melee in general Ive shitted on you and killed you far more times   :D

and I'm definitely not the only person who accuses you of autoblock thats for sure...Matt plays just like you but with even more s key

MATT wanted to meme you and asked me to beat you for him, it was light work so I accepted.

You did so bad in a groupfight Nr8 asked us to ban you from the server and kicked you out of their regiment, so don't talk to me about mastering all aspects of the game.

and no you haven't, you're just making that up, support it with actual evidence and we'll talk, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself (nothing new for you though, huh?)

Only two people have ever accused me of autoblock, you last year after I destroyed you in Orcaryo's tournament, and Steven.

If anyone else thinks I autoblock they haven't said anything about it to me.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 25, 2018, 10:06:31 pm »

and I'm definitely not the only person who accuses you of autoblock thats for sure...Matt plays just like you but with even more s key

MATT wanted to meme you and asked me to beat you for him, it was light work so I accepted.

You did so bad in a groupfight Nr8 asked us to ban you from the server and kicked you out of their regiment, so don't talk to me about mastering all aspects of the game.

and no you haven't, you're just making that up, support it with actual evidence and we'll talk, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself (nothing new for you though, huh?)

Only two people have ever accused me of autoblock, you last year after I destroyed you in Orcaryo's tournament, and Steven.

Lol ive done bad in a few groupfights...sure...but me topfragging 90% of the 1v1s and groupfights ive been to sure says something...While you are lucky to get a 1kd at them lol  :D

You are known for being a shit groupfighter and only a duelist I am known for being at an all around great player

Lol me carrying you and nicos regiment and beating apoc for you after he shit on you in a ft7 should be more thankful and honest little turd

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:08:07 pm by BillTheButcher »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 25, 2018, 10:12:38 pm »

Lol ive done bad in a few groupfights...sure...but me topfragging 90% of the 1v1s and groupfights ive been to sure says something...While you are lucky to get a 1kd at them lol  :D

You are known for being a shit groupfighter and only a duelist I am known for being at an all around great player

Lol me carrying you and nicos regiment and beating apoc for you after he shit on you in a ft7 should be more thankful and honest little turd

Having 2 more kills than mexi and 6 more kills than me when I'm officer class isn't carrying or impressive.

And you didn't "beat apoc for me". I threw an ft7 to apoc cause it was something between him and rex of "I could join HMS only if Apoc could beat me in an ft7" and I wanted to join HMS to help lead it cause being a ranker in the 80th sucked. Then you beat him after I threw to him.

Congrats, LOL

and the day I'm thankful or grateful to a backstabbing little bitch like you, is the day I decide to end myself, you pathetic little turd.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 25, 2018, 10:17:50 pm »

Having 2 more kills than mexi and 6 more kills than me when I'm officer class isn't carrying or impressive.

And you didn't "beat apoc for me". I threw an ft7 to apoc cause it was something between him and rex of "I could join HMS only if Apoc could beat me in an ft7" and I wanted to join HMS to help lead it cause being a ranker in the 80th sucked. Then you beat him after I threw to him.

Congrats, LOL

and the day I'm thankful or grateful to a backstabbing little bitch like you, is the day I decide to end myself, you pathetic little turd.
Thats just one example of me shitting on a stacked regiment..
I carried your regiment at every event lol...Like I said stick to getting a 1 kd  and holding on to ft7s wins lmao.

And How was I doing bad in the Nr8 gf when I was topfragging when I got kicked...They kicked me because I tked matt for teamwounding me lol...so I left the regiment.

Idk why I bother to argue with people who are nowhere near my level
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:19:23 pm by BillTheButcher »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2018, 10:26:58 pm »

Congrats, LOL

I carried your regiment at every event lol...Like I said stick to getting a 1 kd  and holding on to ft7s wins lmao.

And How was I doing bad in the Nr8 gf when I was topfragging when I got kicked...They kicked me because I tked matt for teamwounding me lol...so I left the regiment.

Straight up lie, not surprising.

You weren't topfragging when you got kicked, Kovy was, and Yoshie and Waste were above you.

I wonder the same thing everytime I respond to you tbh.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2018, 10:33:08 pm »

Congrats, LOL

You weren't topfragging when you got kicked, Kovy was, and Yoshie and Waste were above you.

The last LG gf I went to I was kicked for tking matthew and I was indeed top fragging at the time...so im sorry I dont recall the other time...

Im glad you have one memory of me doing bad in one groupfight...When the community has seen you do terrible in 90% of the ones you attend lmao.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #373 on: August 25, 2018, 10:33:47 pm »
Alright kids can we start to use spoilers thanks
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 25, 2018, 10:38:29 pm »
Spoiler

Congrats, LOL

The last LG gf I went to I was kicked for tking matthew and I was indeed top fragging at the time...so im sorry I dont recall the other time...

Im glad you have one memory of me doing bad in one groupfight...When the community has seen you do terrible in 90% of the ones you attend lmao.
[close]

90% of them huh? Got anything to back that up, or just more of your BS?

https://youtu.be/tWv0YMSnoNA?t=24m47s