Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144350 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Just noticed the current melee list is missing gtaman. This list is now invalid
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
If you really want to break things down in terms of groupfights, I can find you some pretty impressive RussianFury statistics the level of which haven’t been attained since Jackie’s mad carries of the 12th and 71st.

Godfreid at one point had like a 60+ win streak in ft7s.

Russian depended on the 45e to carry his reg against the 3eVolt. Nuff said
Russian's been carrying his regiments long before the 45e, and long afterwards. To dispute that is to be either delusional or unaware.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
I think we need more NA lists.

MATT123456789

If you really want to break things down in terms of groupfights, I can find you some pretty impressive RussianFury statistics the level of which haven’t been attained since Jackie’s mad carries of the 12th and 71st.

Russian's been carrying his regiments long before the 45e, and long afterwards. To dispute that is to be either delusional or unaware.

The 45e carried LG/Russian against the 3eVolt.

In the podcast russian even says so himself that he needed them.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Aight first of all copy and pasting and adding a few names is bold and I respect it, second of all where the fuck is the respect for the 63e. Redrum and Steven are better than a lot of the scrubs on the all time list that are higher than them. Also Russian is underrated af and Karth/Zen should be #1 on leading for obvious reasons. Nice lists tho otherwise. Heil Karth.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Wow Zork took a heavy hit. Guess being the best fister in history wasn't enough.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

and yet Russian top fragged and top frags with and without them.  ??? You wanna see some screens or what?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
This is all extremely subjective. But for leading, I'd be interested if you gave 10 crappy noobs with one leader, and 10 crappy noobs with another, and did a 1v1, who would win? Not that I'm not biased, but CommissarJDF always had pretty bad skill-wise overall groups, yet he could win mid-leagues and even beat some tier1 regs once in awhile in a non-league 1v1. 

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
This is all extremely subjective. But for leading, I'd be interested if you gave 10 crappy noobs with one leader, and 10 crappy noobs with another, and did a 1v1, who would win? Not that I'm not biased, but Irish always had pretty bad skill-wise overall groups, yet he could win mid-leagues and even beat some tier1 regs once in awhile in a non-league 1v1.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
This is all extremely subjective. But for leading, I'd be interested if you gave 10 crappy noobs with one leader, and 10 crappy noobs with another, and did a 1v1, who would win? Not that I'm not biased, but CommissarJDF always had pretty bad skill-wise overall groups, yet he could win mid-leagues and even beat some tier1 regs once in awhile in a non-league 1v1.
I'd say Karth, Asian, Tico, Alexander, and JDF are the best pure leaders. Karth and JDF for what their teams lacked skill wise they made up for with great leading. Also they led the two biggest regiments in NW for a while if you want to factor in running a regiment also and not just pure leading in 1v1s.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Where the LG at
right, we went 15-0 in 1v1's after the merge hehe
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
JDF is the best of all time. End of discussion.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
JDF is the best of all time. End of discussion.
JDF must be a weird acronym for Karth.

MATT123456789

and yet Russian top fragged and top frags with and without them.  ??? You wanna see some screens or what?

Russian lost to godfreid in a GFing tournament.

I don't think Russian would ever have a chance of beating godfreid in a duel

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
godfreid. cant. groupfight. well.

He can only perform well in small tournament team matches, like 2v2 or 3v3 but actual 15+ player matches and he doesn't compare to players like Russian.

You can play your turtle game all you want and think you're a god but group fighting will always matter more than dueling
The Myth, The Legend