Author Topic: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020  (Read 38381 times)

Offline RagingMozart

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NW: 1stFG || BCoF: 83rdPA
  • Side: Union
Re: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020
« Reply #510 on: November 10, 2021, 04:44:18 am »
RIP.  The vultures now descend. 

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #511 on: November 10, 2021, 04:57:37 am »
Acknowledgement:

Hunteh:1st member of regiment first follower, epic Canuk, and extremely dedicated with the regiment from start to finish

Smylie: Most critical early member of the regiment without which the 55th would not be the same. Due to smylie the other 2 key officers to join David Facuit with the 2eGren and Rayleigh with his 65y minions. Thank you smylie

Higen: Awesome meleer, super helpful and friendly guy who roped david into our regiment

Smallest: Great guy for the small time I knew him he paid for the server for a time

David Facuit:French, Charismatic, and in the brief time I led with him I learned so much being around this man you can feel his passion and drive for life. For me he embodies the best of the french spirt of beauty and culture.

Rayleigh: By far most critical member to join the 55th, no one else helped me more in running the regiment than ray, his friendship and willingness to work hard made him the obvious choice to lead the regiment after I left.

Quen: The only reason the French stayed, and an extremely effective and intelligent leader and meleer.

Krisitine: One of my most dedicatied students in melee, hungry to learn, extremely friendly and involved in the early days of the commuinty, and has a irreplaceable spot in my heart he is a great guy and I know he has a great future ahead of him.

Gassics: The best motivational speaker to grace the earth, has lowest ping in the game, and sometimes is kinda funny!

Hireaper: My number 1 fan, biggest simp, and the only person ive ever seen to have the same passion and drive to study and master the game other than myself. Hireaper will become a top EU comp player for certain.

James:The most English English person ive ever met besides blitzkrieg

Imperialfist:A true chad, showed me why ants are baller, and also became a favorite member and memer of the community.

Godfather:Saved me from financial ruin, Chad investor, and a genuinely great singer and music producer, 10/10 will visit if im ever in Portugal

Adamek: "Chop wood life good" Made me love Slovakia and frankly most people dont know just how Sigmamale this guy is <3

Donleon: Core member of community, spent plenty of time gaming with the boys, and was very endearing

Chemitiz: The most non turkish turkish person I ever met. Truly a great guy with a heart of GOLD

Turdler: Told me about the Devine right of kings, and showed me the truth of Anglicanism, besides that really kind dude for real

Lima: South American Chad, But I wish he was born in USA so he could become a top meleer in community. Super underrated dude and is a great conversationalist. Very inquisitive

Cody: Pain in my ass, but provided a great service for regiment while he was with 55th, developed a lot of people in 55th and built the foundation of our gren company Credit where Credit is due!

Zeyden: He is a great friend I have learned a tremendous amount from. His drive and focus are unmatched. He brought so much to the 55th whether that was his melee ability or his ability to attract other great players in the the regiment his contribution cannot be forgotten. After I left he and Ray had a lot of tension which is another conversation to be had but this post is to remember contributions of every person not to myself or ray but in service of what the 55th is and was

Blitzkrieg: Major Chav, supersimp, but to leave him out of this post would be a crime against humanity. Blitz you have a heart of Gold and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. You have made me realize flaws about myself but youve also pushed me to be a better human being. That is priceless thank you.

NNSITE, Chad and the first of all the Bulgarians

Boro Sigmale, kind, friendly, empathic, hardworking, and loyal

Ledoge funny, a memer, true community member, loved and respected by many OGs

Catjesuswarrior Friendly dude another great Bulgarian and I liked his name xD

Milton I enjoyed the time I spent training this man to block :)

Mech one of the best early meleers in the regiment, was a core memer in the community, frankly was the Hireaper before hireaper exist. Britbong in nature and chill dude mad props.

Skane great guy made forum page loved the game and is really endearing to be around.

Lulu LULU J'taime toi tu est moi bebe <3

Valentine et toi mais tu est tres mal

Hundar: One of the most loyal, considerate, thoughtful, and charming men on the planet.

CSS: Turkish, driven, honor bound, commands respect, Basically a Chad

Cake: Cake your amazing it was a awesome time having you in 55th never forget the 104th and 3te!

Hifi: By far not just my opinion but a man loved by many in the 55th core member of community, respected by all and truly it was an
honor being able to get to know you and the kind of character you have and care you have for others is unmatched.  ;D ;D

Stoiki: The only person after I stepped down I will put on this list. Mainly because Stoiki was always driven and interested in the history and story of the 55th like no one else I have met. If I had the option of reaching into the future and stealing one person from Ray's time in charge Stoiki is the one person id steal. 10/10 greekiod moment

Duvont great Frenchie clicked with so many people was beloved in the core community of members and was soft-spoken but always very insightful.

Marko DUDE Marko always pushed the boundaries but he was the only was he was truly masterful at being a troll in my time leading and was able to be likeable enough that I tolerated his memes. He had this uncanny ability to insult people and make them love him. A remarkable core member and memer of 55th.

Faris: Was in regiment too short, added a lot of the community when he was here he was hireapers best pal for the short time he was around. I wish him the best.

GongL: Russian memer came to like 2 events and yet still spent time to make meme videos about regiment that gave everyone a good laugh

HenriSavage: Been with me for so long AEF brother joined NA regiment as EU then joined me years later as a EU on EU. Never thought that would happen Henri xD. You are a great artist and I hope you are couniting to refine your skills.

Well NW was one heck of a time, ill always be connected to the community and I want to thank everyone who ever has taken apart in the 55th it was a great invasion of Europe by America. Donald Trump would be proud.
NA is better than EU the great debate is over
Peace
-Anthony
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:59:47 am by antslimey »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #512 on: November 10, 2021, 11:01:01 am »
Awww stop it you  :-*

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #513 on: November 10, 2021, 11:27:29 am »
<3
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #514 on: November 10, 2021, 11:30:45 am »
finally I am being mentioned

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 10, 2021, 11:54:03 am »
You guys had a great run. And the things you achieved made me respect you. I am glad that we were always close with the 55th.

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #516 on: November 10, 2021, 03:16:11 pm »
Only good thing from this , you will not have to play in the league 1 of the RGL (xoxoxoxox)
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #517 on: November 10, 2021, 04:49:57 pm »
Sad to see another top competitive international infantry regiment drop off the scene and move on. Best of luck to the rest of the loyal 55th OGs in the 16th.

Was always fun facing you and you will be missed. This tribute goes out to you!!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:58:48 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline hifi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 10, 2021, 06:43:06 pm »
I am sad to see our dear regiment come to an end!  :'(

I can't really put in words how much the 55th meant to me but I will try.

It was always an honor to serve with you on the battlefield and off the battlefield, it was a great time with many laughs and interesting conversations. The people I meet made me smile and light up every day for a long time. I felt part of something, even though I never was the best in melee, the funniest, the smartest, or the most talkative I still felt like I could contribute and that my existence had a meaning in the reg. This regiment has forever changed me and made me into the person I am today. I truly wish all of the members of the 55th a wonderful and lucky life and if any of you ever come to Sweden, just chat me up and let's go take a coffee or beer. ;D

Thank you all for this time! <3

//hifi

Offline Ecko

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AKA |51ST|.QRR.TRRB.27th(V).Didleyn
« Reply #519 on: November 10, 2021, 09:19:57 pm »
Wait? What?

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #521 on: November 12, 2021, 06:38:15 pm »
first promo
[close]

tism
[close]

glory days
[close]

150 ping goat
[close]

hireapers peak in melee
[close]

old as gf
[close]

these are just some videos I had uploaded a while ago, feel free to message me if you want to see some more nostalgic goodness.

Congratulations anthony you achieved your dream and thensome, you created an awesome and very welcoming community of diverse people from all over the world. You started from the ground up and achieved some incredible feats, although august 22nd never came to fruition completely it did come eventually.

Thank you Anthony for creating such a unique and friendly group of people, I believe you have changed the community for the better and showed that there isn't just toxicity in this game.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #522 on: November 12, 2021, 06:48:48 pm »
Shame it had to end this way I blame hireaper fucking chav
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer