Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 264171 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Yeah it sucked not being able to effectively coordinate with other regiments like when were working with the IX corps.

Screens

Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:28:49 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
We are now apart of the NANWL. Should be intiresting since we havent really done 1v1's but im sure we got what it takes :P

Also a formal regimental vote is being done on the use of French Names. The vote for the new Corporal Rank and the french commands passed and we will begin implementing that in early June.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
We are now apart of the NANWL. Should be intiresting since we havent really done 1v1's but im sure we got what it takes :P

Also a formal regimental vote is being done on the use of French Names. The vote for the new Corporal Rank and the french commands passed and we will begin implementing that in early June.
Glad to have you in the NANWL! Good luck!  ;)

Offline Evil_Irish

• Private
  • Aloha Snackbar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evil_Irish
Im looking forward to doing some 1v1s and improving my shooting and attempting to do the same with melee. Looking forward to the friday night lb. Should be there around 930.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
That's the spirit Irish. We're pretty aight right now but we will be facing some stiff competition. Being a skirmisher regiment dissent make it any easier :P

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Someone quick, get his monkey back. We want good spelling and grammar Milly back. ;)

What is NANWL?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Here is the thread for it. I will as well post a thread this evening on the 15e forum explaining everything. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13198.0

The event begins on June 3rd but we have to do a preseason lb to decide which will decide which bracket we will be placed in. I will be enable to make this event so that will be the job of the company officers.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
bumping for best skirms na

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Merci my polish comrade. Viva la Garde Imperiale  Viva la Pologne!

Offline Dlineman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Pnr_Zachie
Wish I could've made it Tuesday but I had to work on a Civil Rights project. Upside is that it came out pretty sweg

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
We just studies that period in my US history class. Kind of annoying were doing 1865 onwards so no civil war :'(

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
It's nice to see an american actualy get an interest with french, I hope french commands will work good.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
What is Light Infantry? Asked anyone who is anyone

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Guys, I cleaned my friends list, if I removed you add me again. I might have clicked too much.
The first modder for NW.

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz
Guys, I cleaned my friends list, if I removed you add me again. I might have clicked too much.
D: