Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12171 times)

Suns

Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2019, 03:53:31 am »
Spoiler
[close]
haha, must be very easy to prove anyone of autoblocking, isn't it godfreid?

how come when Bill made the autoblocking video of MATT in 2017 no one paid attention too it, no one believed it.

i thought your theory that video footage would easily prove autoblocking?

the only time people started believing the video was after MATT admitted to using autoblock.

LOL !

theory machine broke.

claiming "they can only block the direction they're being attacked from, making it easy to spot" is illogical, as you continually forget the hacks are toggle-able, some packages (ive heard, not 100% how it works but there are variations) you need to relaunch the game or rejoin the server for it to work, others are toggle-able with the pressing of a button, the program runs in the background on your desktop while the warband program is on. (i have a general idea what the program looks like in the background)

and to find altered stab speed what are you gonna do? record the stab speed from one person then record the stab speed from another person then compare the times? the average stab speed is between 0.5>1 and 0.5<1 (1.5 at most?) seconds, if anything im sure the people who created the altered stab speed made it so it is a subtle yet significant increase, it's not going to be anything major as that would defeat using the hack, the more obvious it is the less likely people will be willing to buy it (as the chances of getting caught would be high)

how would you find the altered hitbox through a video? have one person stab at another 10 times in 1 area and then have another person stab at the other 10 times in 1 area and compare the hit percentages of both?

in theory, it seems we could be able to detect these two things, altered stab speed and altered hitboxes.

but in theory, these experiments are also rendered obsolete with the simple press of a button, toggle-able hacks.   ::)

hah, i guess using my own logic against me means i could be a hacker too? who knows.  :)

that's why movement and i concluded from the very beginning there is no real "accurate"  ::) way to prove someone is hacking through video footage.

you need to either get the accused to admit they were hacking (haha like as if they would willingly admit prior to being accused), or go to the direct source and ask them if they are willing to spill whether the accused purchased hacks of them or not, if they did and they do spill, try and get a financial record, receipt of purchase, or any other info etc, info the staff of the 4v4 league are looking into after speaking with Frank.

if anything, your posts are based on dumb speculating and assuming the underlying motive for movement and i gathering this and presenting it to the community is because of "personal salt" we hold against matt, the investigation has concluded, nor do you know of all of the evidences brought against matt which i said before, have not been released as those handling it have not finished discussing it.

it's not like you just speculated and assumed your first post our underlying motives without even speaking to us or knowing 100% what is going on, LOL !

record me playing. when i kill you with a stun for the millionth time in a row, analyze and see if my stab was faster, because I will have had to toggle my speed hacks on to kill you

you are so bad at this it is hilarious

also i posted of me playing plz show me where i was toggling mr genius boy all you do is keep avoiding video evidence

another vid from today

now people might say
but matt all you did was toggle off your cheats for the vid!!!

if i have been cheating everyday for hte past 2 and a half years i wouldnt be able to toggle off all my cheats and be able to perform well.

these are the cheats people claim i use, just to show you how rediculous this is, starting from the most rediculous accusation to the least

1. Altered hitbox, my hitbox is made smaller than everyone elses
2. Altered stab speed, my stabs are faster than everyone elses
3. kick correction, impossible for me to get kicked
4. unblockable, my stab goes through peoples blocks
5. radar, i have a radar map showing where everyone is
6. Health indicator, tells me who the health levels of players around me
7. autoblock, i dont have to move my mouse up or down to block the attack

I toggled off 7 cheats for the first time in 2 and a half years and I still top frag against the best players in the game. Ok

little do they know.  ::)

|Viper|

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 03:57:24 am »
Thanks for recording me carrying my team to victory on groupfighting.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 04:53:30 am »
haha, must be very easy to prove anyone of autoblocking, isn't it godfreid?

how come when Bill made the autoblocking video of MATT in 2017 no one paid attention too it, no one believed it.

i thought your theory that video footage would easily prove autoblocking?

the only time people started believing the video was after MATT admitted to using autoblock.

LOL !

theory machine broke.

claiming "they can only block the direction they're being attacked from, making it easy to spot" is illogical, as you continually forget the hacks are toggle-able, some packages (ive heard, not 100% how it works but there are variations) you need to relaunch the game or rejoin the server for it to work, others are toggle-able with the pressing of a button, the program runs in the background on your desktop while the warband program is on. (i have a general idea what the program looks like in the background)

and to find altered stab speed what are you gonna do? record the stab speed from one person then record the stab speed from another person then compare the times? the average stab speed is between 0.5>1 and 0.5<1 (1.5 at most?) seconds, if anything im sure the people who created the altered stab speed made it so it is a subtle yet significant increase, it's not going to be anything major as that would defeat using the hack, the more obvious it is the less likely people will be willing to buy it (as the chances of getting caught would be high)

how would you find the altered hitbox through a video? have one person stab at another 10 times in 1 area and then have another person stab at the other 10 times in 1 area and compare the hit percentages of both?

in theory, it seems we could be able to detect these two things, altered stab speed and altered hitboxes.

but in theory, these experiments are also rendered obsolete with the simple press of a button, toggle-able hacks.   ::)

hah, i guess using my own logic against me means i could be a hacker too? who knows.  :)

that's why movement and i concluded from the very beginning there is no real "accurate"  ::) way to prove someone is hacking through video footage.

you need to either get the accused to admit they were hacking (haha like as if they would willingly admit prior to being accused), or go to the direct source and ask them if they are willing to spill whether the accused purchased hacks of them or not, if they did and they do spill, try and get a financial record, receipt of purchase, or any other info etc, info the staff of the 4v4 league are looking into after speaking with Frank.

if anything, your posts are based on dumb speculating and assuming the underlying motive for movement and i gathering this and presenting it to the community is because of "personal salt" we hold against matt, the investigation has concluded, nor do you know of all of the evidences brought against matt which i said before, have not been released as those handling it have not finished discussing it.

it's not like you just speculated and assumed your first post our underlying motives without even speaking to us or knowing 100% what is going on, LOL !

Maybe no one believed Bill because Bill has a history of coming out of left field with accusations (Jackie health hacks, me auto blocking), and his "test" for autoblocking is him doing the same up-down feint in a predictable repeating pattern then going "yeah, I proved my point".

You're going to need to bring something better than that one time a guy who accuses people who don't hack of hacking, made a video accusing someone of hacking. There is a certain credibility element to take into account.

Theory machine intact.

You're being retarded and misusing illogical. You're automatically assuming that if MATT hacks, he has access to the kind that he could toggle with a button, and not one that needs to be toggled by rejoining the server or relaunching the entire game. So you've just resorted to writing out a bunch of "coulds".

MATT posted a video of himself dunking on you guys in pub groupfighting without hacks. That's already better evidence than everything you posted.

You and movement concluding there's no accurate way to prove someone's hacking through video footage sounds like a convenient way to dodge having to post any significant evidence. As I said before, the receipt was nonsensical garbage that doesn't prove anything.

if anything, your posts are based on dumb speculating and assuming the underlying motive for movement and i gathering this and presenting it to the community is because of "personal salt"

I didn't speculate or assume your underlying motives, you just have low reading comprehension skills, LOL ! All I said is how it looks when someone (anyone) accuses someone else of hacking without solid evidence. It looks like salt. I didn't think it would be that hard to understand.

"If you're going to accuse someone of hacking, at least bring the only real credible evidence, a video. Otherwise, it just looks like salt." <- incase anyone is curious.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2019, 04:54:45 am »
I'm always impressed with the effort Matt puts into bolding different parts of his posts. It really provides the casual observer with the most important elements of what is often a lot of text. In my eyes, this should be the new standard for long fse posts

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2019, 05:06:23 am »
GG I win sorry suns and bill your hopes and dreams have been crushed.

L

rip i cant make text with 999 size anymore

Suns

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2019, 05:11:56 am »
Otherwise, it just looks like salt.
I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

tfw you assume/speculate the underlying motives of two people accusing another of hacking by highlighting "it's just salt" in an attempt to invalidate their credibility, then claim you never did

Bill has accused many people, but this was the first time (i think) he actually made a video about it, you're generalizing all of his accusations without taking into account this separate incident was much different.

i even gave experimental scenarios for a "anti-hacking video" method, but in essence it is all rendered obsolete with the toggle-able ability these hacks contain.

at this point, you're just being stubborn and circulating my rhetoric against me and reiterating the same points after i already explained why they would be ineffective and obsolete, as these videos have surfaced in the past but they were never successful. (the only successful video was vetro using unblockable, as catching unblockable is blatant)

however, it was still met with scrutiny and disbelief as it is up to the viewer's perspective to make an opinion regardless of "accuracy," "accuracy" should not be based on perspective but rather undeniable proofs, why movement and i believed it was necessary to go to the direct source, or distributer, of said hacks, in an attempt to gather more information, incriminating information.

and no, simply stating why it's obsolete to make a video in an attempt to proving hacks is not fair grounds to assume and speculate once again why movement and i have not submitted a video as in your eyes we cannot "provide any concrete evidence."

_________________________________________________________________________________

conclusion though, i just find it odd MATT decides to quit the game/resign from the league during the investigation, he has been accused many different times yet decides this time is the time he will "quit" from the game.

MATT's entire essay of accusing bill of using his "alternate steam" account is a lie and Jolly proved it by demonstrating after adding the steam account movement and i linked, it is the authentic Frank.

this should just highlight how MATT's entire essay (his first post response is just a lie.)

that's all i have to say about this matter, the investigation is finished and the case is closed.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:19:15 am by Suns »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2019, 05:22:17 am »
Otherwise, it just looks like salt.
I genuinely could not care less what some shady dude who sells hacks says.

tfw you assume/speculate the underlying motives of two people accusing another of hacking by highlighting "it's just salt" in an attempt to invalidate their credibility, then claim you never did

Bill has accused many people, but this was the first time (i think) he actually made a video about it, you're generalizing all of his accusations without taking into account this separate incident was much different.

i even gave experimental scenarios for a "anti-hacking video" method, but in essence it is all rendered obsolete with the toggle-able ability these hacks contain.

at this point, you're just being stubborn and circulating my rhetoric against me and reiterating the same points after i already explained why they would be ineffective and obsolete, as these videos have surfaced in the past but they were never successful. (the only successful video was vetro using unblockable, as catching unblockable is blatant)

however, it was still met with scrutiny and disbelief as it is up to the viewer's perspective to make an opinion regardless of "accuracy," "accuracy" should not be based on perspective but rather undeniable proofs, why movement and i believed it was necessary to go to the direct source, or distributer, of said hacks, in an attempt to gather more information, incriminating information.

and no, simply stating why it's obsolete to make a video in an attempt to proving hacks is not fair grounds to assume once again why movement and i have not submitted a video as in your eyes we cannot "provide any concrete evidence."

That isn't a speculation...that's a fact. Accusing someone of hacking without providing solid evidence, ends up just looking like salt. Idk why that's such a hard concept for you to grasp.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of it, because the investigation you were counting on came to the conclusion I knew they would, because your evidence sucked. Maybe you should've tried a video after all.

This is the information I was given and concluded that there is no REAL in-game evidence that proves Matt hacked DURING the 4v4 league. It's too hard to tell and I nor the mod team and say for certain he was hacking in-game.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2019, 05:39:10 am »
Damn they put more effort into these statements than i do into entire essays

Suns

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2019, 05:40:07 am »
lol.

so claiming what other's think based upon the evidence they believed was credible in their minds upon submission and empirical observation amongst themselves that drove them to find said evidence, means it's a fact to highlight it as "salt."

it's like you're psychic and can automatically read our minds.

if we were salty, we would know about it within ourselves.

but throughout the entire incident our underlying motive was to find the truth, we believed we did, why we submitted what we believed was for the public to see.

but i guess that can be scrutinized very much and labeled as nothing other than "salt."

it's like as if any attempt we make is shot down regardless, utterly, this has not been the first time matt has been accused, the 4th time to be exact.

in my personal opinion, im not so sure how a video would prove a person of hacking with the "full package contents" as i have just learned all of these terms/hacks existed for warband

it's something no one has really heard of or seen before, publicly.

many just would never know how to tell, and that doubt is what would make that hypothetical video obsolete, in our minds it seemed much more incriminating to ask the direct source for info, rather than make a video being at high risk ( in our minds) of being scrutinized and taken with disbelief.

i cant speak for movement, but this is my personal opinion on all of this

im sure all of you can put together what i think about matt through all of this

_________________________________________________________________________________

ive probably typed 5+ essays out of this entire fiasco
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:44:44 am by Suns »

MATT123456789

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2019, 05:42:10 am »
The good guys won time to sit back, relax, and reflect on my truly inspirational NW career over a 24 oz can of natty ice

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2019, 05:44:07 am »
Damn they put more effort into these statements than i do into entire essays
Honestly spent more time on this than my project due tomorrow
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2019, 05:47:24 am »
The good guys won time to sit back, relax, and reflect on my truly inspirational NW career over a 24 oz can of natty ice
isnt that a natty daddy?

happy to have been a part of your great career, it felt like just yesterday we were 60 ping noobs in the LG getting bossed around by theodin.

Maybe it's my time too, what an impact we've made in this game.. truly something else.

MATT123456789

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2019, 05:53:30 am »
isnt that a natty daddy?

happy to have been a part of your great career, it felt like just yesterday we were 60 ping noobs in the LG getting bossed around by theodin.

Maybe it's my time too, what an impact we've made in this game.. truly something else.

Same man. The rides been great

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2019, 06:01:21 am »
I got ip banned from TKC...Looks like someone didn't like me snooping
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2019, 06:05:23 am »
Back in the good old days of this community/game none of this drama existed lol (from what I remember).

I personally have never dueled/talked Matt, but seems normal to me the way he plays.

People will always complain about other players, thats not new but dont get too personal with a kid.

And thats the same group of people that always complain about other players  ::)

I didn't even know you can purchase hacks lol, what a waste of money if you use them in NW  :'(

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:07:22 am by Zzehth »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene