Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 124890 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2015, 02:54:30 pm »
):

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2015, 06:01:30 pm »
Xeon, the turkish tank. Good luck killing him with his defensive playstyle + kick glitch combo. Great player.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2015, 06:25:45 pm »
[92nd]PideofNi
kek

funny kid lyall

Lets not joke around Pride. Private James Irvine and I used to tear the gf server up together

fam
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2015, 11:13:20 pm »
i was mentioned

i did it mom
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2015, 11:40:35 pm »
Sleek is definitely like #0 NA
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2015, 04:28:39 am »
Since I didn't really play competitivly before 2015, my NA names, for 2015, would be- listed randomly.
Ap0c, Tammo, Lithios (When he came back), JackieChan, Maple, AsianP, Mitchell, Fireboy, Shine, DJ Overjoy, Puppy, Chev, Ritz, Suns, Kovy and Mang. (And me =P)
These were all players who, in 2015, had an impact in the competitive NA melee scene and were the "players to beat" so to speak.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline 63e Steven

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steven
« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2015, 05:19:42 am »
Yeah I was mentioned haha but yeah i dont really fight competitively since I tense up to much

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2015, 05:23:45 am »
Since I didn't really play competitivly before 2015, my NA names, for 2015, would be- listed randomly.
Ap0c, Tammo, Lithios (When he came back), JackieChan, Maple, AsianP, Mitchell, Fireboy, Shine, DJ Overjoy, Puppy, Chev, Ritz, Suns, Kovy and Mang. (And me =P)
These were all players who, in 2015, had an impact in the competitive NA melee scene and were the "players to beat" so to speak.

this guy literally lost to me
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2015, 05:24:26 am »
*cough*

Fungus's list of 50 kidd0s
#makingtop10wastoohard
It just kept growing... could have easily gone to 250 fam

Akame, Avenge, Axiom, Clash, Dekkers, Devald, Draken, Eddie, El Presidente, Evan, Exoticfail, Fatkoala, Flammeus, Gokiller, Graham, Haack, Harrier, Hekko, Herishey, Jackie, JHS, Kore, Lamehorse, Ledger, Mik, Melton, Mopin, Moskito, NeedSomeMore, Norseman, Nano, Nosswill, Nozza, Phreak, Rebellious, Rikimaru, Robby, Smyky, Specimen, Svensson, Tiberias, Titan, Tardet, Vikestad, Vorlen, Ward, Xeon, Yuriman, Zeroskilled and Zzehth.

Soz to the NA kidd0s, played too little with too few of you, also Ocrayo was shit tbh ::DDDD

Yeah! Mexico part of Europe now.  ::)
You are better than 90% of EU players so you are EU/ , deal with it. It's your fault you are too good.

Thanks lol, nothing is more notable than being listed in a EU/World list, sleek we did it.

EU best NA.
Mexico shares border with Germany and France now.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:29:56 am by Zzehth »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2015, 08:05:49 pm »

this guy literally lost to me
your epeen is huge

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2015, 09:54:38 pm »
I've literally beaten almost all of these people more times than I can count. Mang I destroyed 7-0 3 times in a row. The only people on that list who were actually really good when I consistently faced them was Apoc, Tammo, Lithios, Jackie, DJ Overjoy, and RitZ. The rest are good, but not amazing, myself included

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2015, 09:55:23 pm »
Everyone always forgets poor Stark, he lead SWE to two of the best NWWC's they've had in a while and he always does well in lbs and shizzle.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2015, 11:32:00 pm »
I've literally beaten almost all of these people more times than I can count. Mang I destroyed 7-0 3 times in a row. The only people on that list who were actually really good when I consistently faced them was Apoc, Tammo, Lithios, Jackie, DJ Overjoy, and RitZ. The rest are good, but not amazing, myself included
Yeah, but remember I said relevant in 2015. Look, half these players wouldn't even be mentioned for all time, but I looked at the duel tournies and remembered stuff from this year and these are the names I came up with. While you were a good player, you have to agree you weren't as good in 2015 as 2014, which is why I didn't include you. And, you kinda quit the game like 3 months in to 2015 anyways.

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2015, 01:05:40 am »
Yeah, but remember I said relevant in 2015. Look, half these players wouldn't even be mentioned for all time, but I looked at the duel tournies and remembered stuff from this year and these are the names I came up with. While you were a good player, you have to agree you weren't as good in 2015 as 2014, which is why I didn't include you. And, you kinda quit the game like 3 months in to 2015 anyways.
That's true. I suck now, haven't played competitively since February :P

AeroNinja

« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2015, 07:09:16 am »
Everyone always forgets poor Stark, he lead SWE to two of the best NWWC's they've had in a while and he always does well in lbs and shizzle.
true. He is a very good player.