Author Topic: 1tes Infanterie-Regiment Prinz Friedrich August Sachsen  (Read 27705 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 1tes Infanterie-Regiment Prinz Friedrich August Sachsen
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2021, 08:49:03 am »
1tes getting all the mercs
Actually had 0 mercs lmao, Kapow named himself Yoshie, while the quebeci french fry and YoloSweat was mercing on the other team. But GG 41e forgot to post on here about it.
tbf you forgot to tell us that you had rune and piktons and said you only had bad players while trying to get me agree to play but ok

Don't try to cherry pick matches for easy wins. That's pussy shit.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2021, 08:59:16 am »
Actually had 0 mercs lmao, Kapow named himself Yoshie, while the quebeci french fry and YoloSweat was mercing on the other team. But GG 41e forgot to post on here about it.
tbf you forgot to tell us that you had rune and piktons and said you only had bad players while trying to get me agree to play but ok

Eh I think it’s more like they wanna face people around their skill level to make the matches fun and competitive. It’s not fun when you bring a roster full of newer players against a giga stack and they just get outplayed on a level where they don’t even learn anything from it.

It’s no big secret that Chantakey has been going around saying he is rebuilding a stack horde as a recruitment point to people in other regiments. If Chantakey got them to do a gf with him by saying he is only bringing new players and then he just brings the sweatiest nerds from the current scene, it is a bit betraying.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 09:13:05 am by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2021, 10:34:32 am »
Spoiler

Eh I think it’s more like they wanna face people around their skill level to make the matches fun and competitive. It’s not fun when you bring a roster full of newer players against a giga stack and they just get outplayed on a level where they don’t even learn anything from it.

It’s no big secret that Chantakey has been going around saying he is rebuilding a stack horde as a recruitment point to people in other regiments. If Chantakey got them to do a gf with him by saying he is only bringing new players and then he just brings the sweatiest nerds from the current scene, it is a bit betraying.
[close]
A million times this. I don't want to lead my mostly casual guys into a bitchslapping by some of the best players in the game, especially when we agreed to a gf thinking that all we would face are players at or near the skill level of our guys. I only agreed to let yolo and yoshie come after the groupfight had started when it turned out rune and pik were on the other side and we were losing.

Anyways Chan and I talked it out over steam, it's settled now. GG's all around, and sorry for any miscommunication :)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2021, 03:03:58 am »

Okay So let me answer this, never said I was building a giga stack. Just recruiting old friends back to the game to have fun again

Also marcy taking it way too serious like it's old FSE I said it was fine for Hunteh to bring Yoshie and Yolo, you guys all blowing drama out of proportion like normal on fse. GG to 41e, also the thing with rune and piktonss is I didn't know they were even coming. We had like 6 guys on that were still old and rusty at the game and they showed up right before the groupfight.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

|Viper|

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2021, 12:31:22 am »
All trash players anyways.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2021, 09:28:21 pm »

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2021, 06:33:02 pm »
I could outdrink this entire regiment in 30 minutes.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2021, 08:26:14 pm »
I could outdrink this entire regiment in 30 minutes.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2021, 08:32:20 pm »
Alright Scottish Shot for shot, Caddies next weekend. Lets go pussy, we'll carry you out the bar when that tennessee whiskey puts ya to sleep.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2021, 10:50:21 pm »
Boi i am literally from the home of bourbon. Well drink you under the table son. I was leading linebattles taking shots while you were still in grammar school.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2021, 01:41:22 am »
Boi i am literally from the home of bourbon. Well drink you under the table son. I was leading linebattles taking shots while you were still in grammar school.
We got bourban guy here and I got the power of jack daniels on my side

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2021, 09:46:35 pm »
I am too what a place to live.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~