Author Topic: Maskman & Melsyos 5v5 Tournament [15th November] 1st GodsHand 2nd Caza 3rd Kayi  (Read 14109 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Extazz crashing isnt anything new. If he does get ddosed by obelix then i take back my words. But for this whole year he has been crashing

He was crashing when obelix was in his team and they were playing together, but yes its DDOSS OBELIX INSANE HACKER MAN
yikes you two are truly gullible enough to think it was a coincidence? as elsse said, it must've been the weather  ;D
there are sites where you literally just have to enter the IP adress and it ddosses automatically, whether he has the "brains for it" is irrelevant, all he needs is a credit card
+1, This had happened to me saturday and sunday at the same exact time as other people in different countries who were also on the list and I never have connection issues, it's extremely obvious what was going on
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Imagine thinking its hard to ddos when Eddie, Posh and I used to ddos each other at like age 15 lmao.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Imagine thinking its hard to ddos when Eddie, Posh and I used to ddos each other at like age 15 lmao.
Imagine getting ddos by obelix  ;D

Wursti

U literally just have to google for 1 sec and ull find a free service ngl

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Or a premium service with a trial.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Imagine getting ddos by OBELIX THE PURGATORY
You're next goldeen

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
And that will only be for about 5 seconds of happiness making him crash eventually lmao

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Imagine getting ddos by OBELIX THE PURGATORY
You're next goldeen
No im not  :)