Author Topic: European Invitational Series | 7v7 | Smylie and Maskman Edition | 11.10.20 |  (Read 8762 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
To summarise , some people pooped in their pants and maskman couldn't stand the smell, that's why there are no more Gods Hand in the participating teams.
you agreed to play league 2 lol so take your time mon ami
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Elsse

To summarise , some people pooped in their pants and maskman couldn't stand the smell, that's why there are no more Gods Hand in the participating teams.
you agreed to play league 2 lol so take your time mon ami
Actually he didn't, HE ...

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy

You played a league 2 tournament for a free win then acted like gods and cringe messaged obelix to post a garbage list, get the fuck out of the league 1 tournament please.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU

You played a league 2 tournament for a free win then acted like gods and cringe messaged obelix to post a garbage list, get the fuck out of the league 1 tournament please.
This is the proof that a man wounded to his ego loses as much through his mouth as through his ass.
If a psychologist goes through this, it may be the right time to do a good deed that will save a soul in deviation.
As for me, I cannot give you Warbandian therapy this Sunday for the reasons you already know.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
yes
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

David_Schrein

This is the proof that a man wounded to his ego loses as much through his mouth as through his ass.
If a psychologist goes through this, it may be the right time to do a good deed that will save a soul in deviation.
As for me, I cannot give you Warbandian therapy this Sunday for the reasons you already know.
sadly the last therapy session between our teams ended up With goldens musket up your ass

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile

sadly the last therapy session between our teams ended up With goldens musket up your ass
So much so, that you don't want our team to take part in the tournament.

David_Schrein

I literally didnt care, I said in the groupchat if you and ssj get invited. Then make it a proper tournament where every team should be invited. But they wanted to REHOST EIS, which means stay in the lower league for now my friend :). Or in the words of marxeil as he was spamming the group #sticktotherules.

Plus why would I not want competition. Last time we fought we showed you all corners of the map in the semis

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile

I literally didnt care, I said in the groupchat if you and ssj get invited. Then make it a proper tournament where every team should be invited. But they wanted to REHOST EIS, which means stay in the lower league for now my friend :). Or in the words of marxeil as he was spamming the group #sticktotherules.

Plus why would I not want competition. Last time we fought we showed you all corners of the map in the semis
When we waiting a team more than 5 minutes on the corners of the map in hold down stab and up stab , I would say that deepening would be the right word :)
In any case I hope that Maskman has understood the message, movement and the proud boys support us, thank you to them for working in the sense of community and good global understanding :)

Elsse

ALL THE WOMEN ARE QUEENS

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
PROUD BOYS STAND DOWN!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General