Which date do you prefer

20 (51.3%)
10 (25.6%)
2 (5.1%)
Don't have to be on sunday
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: April 22, 2020, 12:37:37 pm

Author Topic: Regimental Melee Tournament // Winner 15thYR, 2nd 92nd, 3rd 18th  (Read 42269 times)

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Regimental Melee Tournament 3.5 [20/20]
« Reply #345 on: May 01, 2020, 01:39:46 am »
15th can I play for you?

Got recruited in 2014 already

Wursti the thing is about the date you joined the group not the moment you got invited.....

ooooooooooooooooh

Np i am always there to help. But it seems like many got problems understanding this issue!
/tr]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2020, 01:41:39 am »
15th can I play for you?

Wursti the thing is about the date you joined the group not the moment you got invited.....

ooooooooooooooooh

Np i am always there to help. But it seems like many got problems understanding this issue!
apart from padawan asked to join and got accepted and is from that moment onwards a member of 18th :) but if u guys are scared of one spanish geezer then u are a bit insecure yanno

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2020, 01:42:23 am »
15th can I play for you?

I don't see that in the rules  :o

Might want to quickly edit that in now before someone notices.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #348 on: May 01, 2020, 01:44:28 am »
15th can I play for you?

I can understand wanting some evidence that the person joined the regiment within that time period but now it seems that you are deciding that certain 'evidence' is invalid and it has to be a certain format which doesn't make a lot of sense as Steam chats/groups are often not joined at all in some cases let alone on the day they 'join'. I didn't join half the steam chats of regiments I'm in as I cba to see the messages and just get told when there is an event anyway.

I agreed with the decision up until that evidence was posted but now it seems you are clutching at straws tbh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2020, 01:44:54 am »
I have talked to Padawan to understand what was said and this was in a jedis gf where Padawan asked for a regiment to join and I said u should join the 18th as u are friends with golden, that is all that happened and was the full extent of that convo.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #350 on: May 01, 2020, 01:46:25 am »
15th can I play for you?

I can understand wanting some evidence that the person joined the regiment within that time period but now it seems that you are deciding that certain 'evidence' is invalid and it has to be a certain format which doesn't make a lot of sense as Steam chats/groups are often not joined at all in some cases let alone on the day they 'join'. I didn't join half the steam chats of regiments I'm in as I cba to see the messages and just get told when there is an event anyway.

I agreed with the decision up until that evidence was posted but now it seems you are clutching at straws tbh.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2020, 01:46:57 am »
15th can I play for you?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 01, 2020, 01:47:52 am »
2lr gang out here trying to disprove basic facts with sarcasm. Take step back off the high horse wursti and realise you are completely delusional disallowing padawan ( a kind soul may I add from playing in this tournament ).

Irregardless.

18th

+DOMI

ty.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #353 on: May 01, 2020, 01:47:58 am »
15th can I play for you?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #354 on: May 01, 2020, 01:50:14 am »
15th can I play for you?

The proof isn't 'invalid', its just we don't consider it 'proof' in the first place. If more detailed logs (real proof) are sent to us in the future then we will be more than happy to reconsider Padawan.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2020, 01:52:27 am »
2lr gang out here trying to disprove basic facts with sarcasm. Take step back off the high horse wursti and realise you are completely delusional disallowing padawan ( a kind soul may I add from playing in this tournament ).

Irregardless.

18th

+DOMI

ty.

i am just here to trigger you guys
/tr]

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #356 on: May 01, 2020, 01:55:04 am »
15th can I play for you?

The proof isn't 'invalid', its just we don't consider it 'proof' in the first place. If more detailed logs (real proof) are sent to us in the future then we will be more than happy to reconsider Padawan.
Man the proof is just valid it said what u were asking for dont act like just stupid person which cant handle with a simply tournament ty

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2020, 01:56:10 am »
15th can I play for you?

You just played yourself sir. You have all the power decide what is "real proof" and what isn't, if you wanted you could say anything is fake and deny him further I don't know how im supposed to prove it any further I cant go back to steam chat logs 2 weeks ago properly. I don't have a signed fucking document from MR. Padawan. What I do have is a legitimate member of my regiment who is being denied by inexperienced and frankly biased hosts without any concern to the regiment attending and the competition of the tournament, shameless.

Isn't this supposed to be about stopping double reggers and invites or has this become a Im a host and i do what I want contest, pretty cringe from all three of you. And deeply disappointing from templar.

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2020, 01:57:03 am »
15th can I play for you?

Man the proof is just valid it said what u were asking for dont act like just stupid person which cant handle with a simply tournament ty

Padawan: Ey Golden, Smylie said you said something.
Golden: Yes.

vALiD pRoOf
/tr]

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #359 on: May 01, 2020, 01:59:10 am »
15th can I play for you?

Padawan: Ey Golden, Smylie said you said something.
Golden: Yes.

vALiD pRoOf
Darktemplar : eee wursti how we can HOST the tOuRNament
Wursti: just dont let play the players for no reason and ban people for it aswell
Darktemplar: okay padawan JusST JoIneD the chat 1 day later
Wursti :WE DONT LET HIM PLAY