Author Topic: The Fighting Pit - 3v3 Tournament | 1st. MC_WICKED | 2nd. Trinity | 3rd. NGE  (Read 16846 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Fighting Pit - 3v3 Tournament [32/32]
« Reply #165 on: May 02, 2020, 12:08:04 am »
GG Guys wp all. Interesting tournament for me being a new player, I really enjoyed. :D
best newgen in 2020 u r a boi
True, but you are also one of the best newgen heri
I am very good for my hours/time in this community it has to be said. Never seen anyone like me tbh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #166 on: May 02, 2020, 12:12:19 am »
GG Guys wp all. Interesting tournament for me being a new player, I really enjoyed. :D
I am very good for my hours/time in this community it has to be said. Never seen anyone like me tbh.

Quote from: ExtaZz94
You can post 20000 messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.
You can say im boring , i can say you are shit
You can say im tryhard , i can say you are shit.

You can say every things on me in fse , don't forget , you are shit.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2020, 12:13:48 am »
GG for tonight , trinity will see you back here : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43804.0

And for the lucky ones, in the finals of other gf tournaments ;)
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2020, 12:14:50 am »
Spoiler

Quote from: ExtaZz94
You can post 20000 messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.
You can say im boring , i can say you are shit
You can say im tryhard , i can say you are shit.

You can say every things on me in fse , don't forget , you are shit.
[close]
oh no  :'(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2020, 12:16:30 am »
GG for tonight , trinity will see you back here : https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43804.0

groupfights are fast 1v1s so we already beat you in duels  :-*

jk gl for that tourney bro

Offline teddy333

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2020, 12:21:03 am »
The choke is with me, Im with the choke, <3

Im with the choke, The choke is with me <3

Elsse

« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2020, 12:22:23 am »

You godlike

Tournesol

« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2020, 12:22:33 am »

Fotin taught you well

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2020, 12:24:58 am »

Fotin taught you well
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2020, 12:26:46 am »

groupfights are fast 1v1s so we already beat you in duels  :-*

jk gl for that tourney bro
ur such a cocktease

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2020, 12:28:50 am »

Fotin taught you well
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2020, 12:32:27 am »

Thanks you guy.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2020, 12:53:39 am »
Closing Thoughts & Thank Yous

The tournament has been concluded and here is the podium:

Taking 1st Place is MC_WICKED. Fair to say most people had you as one of the big favourites - if not the biggest - in that tournament. You made honour to your reputation by triumphing against each of your opponents and showed a dominance only equal to the quality of your players in a knockout stage filled with many worthy teams. The British (and Irish!) finest you guys represent fully deserve this trophy and the claim of current 3v3 champion coming with it. Enjoy!

Taking 2nd Place is Trinity. Trinity was without a doubt a top team in this tournament but it wasn't exactly easy to predict such the powerful run you guys would have. Despite the ferocious challenge opposed by many of your adversaries, you prevailed time and time again and undoubtedly gave a run for their money to your grand-final opponent, MC_WICKED. Though the title escapes you this time, your performance still is worthy of all the praises and I hope you will be proud of that silver medal you earned tonight. Congratulations!

Taking 3rd Place is Not Good Enough. Not Good Enough to reach the grand final and claim the title? Maybe. Good enough to carry on the french legacy along Trinity in this podium? Certainly. You guys are community legends and it's always a pleasure to witness you doing what you do best. Eventually, this bronze medal will always leave a sorrow taste in the mouth of players accustomed to the sweet savour of gold but I don't think to be getting ahead of myself while saying I have no doubt we will see you guys back at the top of the scene, in no time.

Thanks to all the teams who joined, I hope you had a good time despite some of the issues. Worthy mention to the likes of Infame, CCCP, XMD and SleepTime which all progressed further than I had anticipated (much further in the case of Infame which was nowhere near our Top 8 at the start of the tournament), keep up the good work! Also really touched to see so many Frenchies signed-up for this event (56 out of the 120 players in the Fighting Pit). Feel free to shit-talk some individuals in our scene all you want but there is a reason why the french community has been producing some of the greatest talents in the scene years after years and I am glad so many competitive generations of that French scene were represented in that tournament.

As for the special people I had like to thanks, I'm going to repeat myself but without these lads, tournaments simply wouldn't happen. Huge thanks to Lindblom for making sure we had playable servers to be used as a back-up since your main servers were not available and Shadey for helping me help with some issues we had just before the start. A huge thanks as well to all our refs tonight (Cr3a, Fotin, Shadey, Fralla, Saphyro, Crusher and DarkTemplar) for their time and dedication. And obviously a huge thanks to my co-host Fwuffy who was the brain behind most of the (good) ideas we had, did most of the administrative tasks and handled the pressure like a boss. Always a privilege hosting tournament alongside such the amazing personality of his.

On the downside, I'm not gonna hide it, the tournament wasn't exactly fully run how it should have been. I'm fine with taking half the blame for that, as Fwuffys said, the new format should have been explained in the OP and not in an update message which - even though really pretty - wasn't exactly going to be read by a lot of people. Let's face it, even if it would have been explained everywhere, some people still wouldn't have read it anyways but it's not an excuse as I would have probably still helped partially decreasing the confusion in some teams. As for the brackets not being publicly available, it's the best compromise we found to efficiently act against potential match-fixing/throwing. It seemed to be a big deal for a lot of people in recent tournaments so we didn't want to just ignore the issue but at the same time, we knew that despite explaining it carefully, a lot of people would still ask about it or fail to understand the concept behind not publishing it. 

Despite having to micro-manage a lot more things, having to start very late due to the 2v2 LB (with quite a few players and refs involved) taking ages, we still finished the tournament within reasonable timings which I am thankful for both my co-host Fwuffy and the refs. I believe overall the conditions in which most matches were played to have been decent and the few hiccups which we witnessed not to have affected the outcome of any matches. As per usual, a big thanks to all the people who show patience and understanding towards the issues tournament hosts can face. I hope to see most of you for the upcoming Regimental Groupfighting League and in the meantime, I hope you will have a blast at the Regimental Melee Tournament this Sunday.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:12:55 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline EeSpike

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: De_Google
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2020, 01:06:02 am »
Hello guys , i'm starting a youtube channel !!!! It's a best of the tournament !! (sorry there is a glitch at the beginning at the video)
Subscriibzz and likkkke

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2020, 01:14:11 am »

Fotin taught you well
I mean Teddy is one of the 2 people that learnt me NW. I will never forget that 2015 summer, when he and I were dueling during 4 hours 7 days a week. At the beginning of the summer he was beating me 50-2, and at the end it was more like 50-10!

Anyway thanks for hosting Tardet and Fwuffy. The concept of not making the brackets public was a good idea, eventhough it made some confusion as we are an old community that is working on the same way since 3 years. But this could be the future system of our tournaments.