Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 866641 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2910 on: May 09, 2015, 02:55:38 pm »
Still searching for one, go back a couple of pages to see my original post.
Add me https://steamcommunity.com/id/alaxedia/

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2911 on: May 09, 2015, 04:05:00 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule

Spoiler
Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

91st Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

14th Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

25th Sunday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2912 on: May 09, 2015, 06:07:00 pm »

http://nr18wfib.enjin.com/
The Nr.18 is recruiting members for his Kaiser's army! If you are looking for an active North American and European regiment join the Nr.18 1. Westfälischen Füsilere Infanterie Battailon. The Nr. 18 recruited from Westphalia region in West Prussia was involved in the 1806 campaigns against Napoleon. In the Waterloo campaign the Nr.18 suffered the heaviest casualties of any Prussian Infantry unit: 21 officers, 49 NCOs and 740 men killed or wounded -- and gained 33 Iron Crosses.
Today the Nr. 18 is an active regiment that hopes to be a competitive in skirmishes and linebattle's. Relying on discipline & activity we hope to be a respected regiment in the North American Community. All Nr. 18 members are expected to use Historically accurate names from the period.   

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #2913 on: May 09, 2015, 06:46:47 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2914 on: May 09, 2015, 09:01:32 pm »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 60 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline Bahakawits

• Private
  • Twat Did You Say? I Cunt Hear You!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bahakawits
« Reply #2915 on: May 10, 2015, 03:58:21 am »
Returning player have been in college for a while so I've been out for the last year.
Experience: Started playing the game during mount and musket, didn't really get into it until about a little under a year after this dlcs release.
Previous Regiments:

* Private (Efr) of the 1st Saint Petersburg Guards - Led by CookiesnMilf

* Corporal (Cpl) of the 15th Yorkshire East Riding Regiment of Foot - Led by PurplePanda and TheMightyLips

* Oberstleutnant (ObstLtn) of the 1te Garde Jager Battalion - Led by PurplePanda

* Serjeant Major (SjtMaj) of the 30th Cambridgeshire - Led by Lips and PurplePanda (now Stonewall)

I'm ready to start anew somewhere and be with good regiment who still has people on after events and has fun.

Thanks

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
« Reply #2916 on: May 10, 2015, 04:02:46 am »
Returning player have been in college for a while so I've been out for the last year.
Experience: Started playing the game during mount and musket, didn't really get into it until about a little under a year after this dlcs release.
Previous Regiments:

* Corporal (Cpl) of the 15th Yorkshire East Riding Regiment of Foot - Led by PurplePanda and TheMightyLips

* Oberstleutnant (ObstLtn) of the 1te Garde Jager Battalion - Led by PurplePanda

* Serjeant Major (SjtMaj) of the 30th Cambridgeshire - Led by Lips and PurplePanda (now Stonewall)

I'm ready to start anew somewhere and be with good regiment who still has people on after events and has fun.

Thanks
Contacted

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #2917 on: May 10, 2015, 05:11:00 am »

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing communities in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together throughout NW's existence. Through the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force in melee on the battlefield, by training regularly to bring out the skill in every member. We hold ourselves to a melee standard which is required of every 3eVolt member. Applicants to the 3eVolt must posses a competent knowledge of the game and the mechanics behind its melee, or at the very least the drive and willingness to learn quickly. For those skilled in both shooting and melee, the 3eVolt fields an elite light infantry unity alongside it's line. The Light Infantry will act as shock troopers playing very aggressively, making use of their accuracy and their bayonets.

The 3eVolts goal since its creation in 2012 has always been to compete at the highest level of competitive 1v1 linebattles. These 1v1's must be played seriously and in disciplined fashion so that everyone may concentrate. In larger, 200 man linebattles, the regiment is free to be much more relaxed. Our events take place at 8 EST at least 3 days out of the week. Attendance is optional for the most part, as long as you can attend at least 1 event per week. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak, where we play games other than Mount and Blade. We invite all members to be a part of the community during off-LB times.

Interested in Joining?
Add me on steam :)

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: May 10, 2015, 11:59:36 pm »
Previous Regiments:

Thanks

If it's not too late the 3rdSS is recruiting and your signature makes me sad. Everyone forgets that I was 3rd in command of the 15thYork :'(

Offline Lovat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: May 12, 2015, 08:08:10 am »
Hey guys, first post here.

I played the game quite substantially when It came out, but dropped out of It because of life...
I very much would like to get back into It so now I am looking for a regiment that doesn't crack the whip when It comes to attendances. I know that is a lot to ask, but I am 29 have 2 kids and a business, I simply can not attend all the trainings and/or linebattles.

I am a mature disciplined player and faithful to the regiment If It cares for Its attendees and values discipline. I could not care less how "elite" It is. I have always played light infantry or skirmishers and would prefer to do so again as I believe that would be my best use for the regiment.

Thanks for reading and If I can be of service to anyone give me a yell!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #2920 on: May 12, 2015, 08:10:11 am »
Hey guys, first post here.

I played the game quite substantially when It came out, but dropped out of It because of life...
I very much would like to get back into It so now I am looking for a regiment that doesn't crack the whip when It comes to attendances. I know that is a lot to ask, but I am 29 have 2 kids and a business, I simply can not attend all the trainings and/or linebattles.

I am a mature disciplined player and faithful to the regiment If It cares for Its attendees and values discipline. I could not care less how "elite" It is. I have always played light infantry or skirmishers and would prefer to do so again as I believe that would be my best use for the regiment.

Thanks for reading and If I can be of service to anyone give me a yell!

Contacted  :)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky
« Reply #2921 on: May 13, 2015, 04:31:04 pm »

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. We do participate in the NAPWL which is quite competitive and we do take it seriously so that is one event to be on your best behavior. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Spoiler

Tuesday Hardcore LB 8pm EST
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est
[close]

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22155.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: May 14, 2015, 02:55:43 am »
Once again I'm here, 30th has recently disbanded. Looking for a North American stable Regiment that has primary events on the weekend.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:57:19 am by Catbutts »

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #2923 on: May 14, 2015, 02:56:04 am »
Once again I'm here, 30th has recently disbanded. Looking for a North American stable Regiment that has primary events on the weekend. (I would like to be something casual, like a flag bearer or musicman). Again that is not required, but something I would like to do.

Contacting ;)
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
« Reply #2924 on: May 14, 2015, 04:20:38 am »
Cattbutts bb join my NaS regiment.