Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112686 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2018, 05:35:58 am »
Why is epix rated 80 when I 7-5d him

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2018, 05:38:23 am »
Why is epix rated 80 when I 7-5d him

You'd have to beat someone 7-5 like at least 3-4 times in a row for it to actually mean anything one way or the other.

Same with 7-6's.

If 1-2 glances have the potential to decide the entire outcome of the duel, it doesn't mean anything.

Oatmeal

« Reply #272 on: May 15, 2018, 05:48:49 am »
not sure what the basis of the list is (dueling/gfing) but cytiuz is wayyy too high, that boy hot ass

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2018, 05:54:53 am »
I'm too high, please fix.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #274 on: May 15, 2018, 05:54:59 am »
You've got some players who don't even regularly do events rated in the high 80's, and in the 90's.

But 1 isolated showing with minimal context is enough to drop other people's ranks.

That's a joke lmfao

The list is Fart's opinion so I don't get why people take it so personal. If you memers are triggered about ratings then go make your own list...

All lists are peoples opinions, doesn't stop people from getting triggered at those, so kind of a moot point.

If you're going to put a list out to the community that you're serious about, you could at least keep it accurate and consistent.
I get what you're saying, but there's no need to get all worked up over a -1 when over the next few days you can do really well and get get +1 or +2. Also, I don't just look at kills. There are players like Anthony who are elite at certain skills, in his case he's the best blocker in the game. There are people that are great support players like Theo and Sleek that are highly rated. In terms of players not doing events, if they aren't active for a while I'll take them out. If they are good players like Jetch or Puppy, people know how good they are. It's harder to judge their performances clearly and maybe I'll change it to where inactivity or lack of competition = demotions. There are players like Jaax that are fast rising due to strong performances in groupfights also. MATT is another example of this. He went from a good player to one of the best in the game. It is improvement like this that makes me update the list constantly. Hell who knows, maybe GTAman drops 40 in back to back groupfights outta nowhere and beats MATT 7-0 ten times in a row. He'd get an upgrade and MATT would get a downgrade. I think the system is fair and gives everyone a chance to improve and also gives players a reason to want to keep playing and try to get better. Which I believe has happened with some players.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #275 on: May 15, 2018, 05:55:50 am »

83 - Trigo ^
83 - Jakester ^

on the rise with my KOB lad

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 15, 2018, 06:00:42 am »
Spoiler
You've got some players who don't even regularly do events rated in the high 80's, and in the 90's.

But 1 isolated showing with minimal context is enough to drop other people's ranks.

That's a joke lmfao

The list is Fart's opinion so I don't get why people take it so personal. If you memers are triggered about ratings then go make your own list...

All lists are peoples opinions, doesn't stop people from getting triggered at those, so kind of a moot point.

If you're going to put a list out to the community that you're serious about, you could at least keep it accurate and consistent.
I get what you're saying, but there's no need to get all worked up over a -1 when over the next few days you can do really well and get get +1 or +2. Also, I don't just look at kills. There are players like Anthony who are elite at certain skills, in his case he's the best blocker in the game. There are people that are great support players like Theo and Sleek that are highly rated. In terms of players not doing events, if they aren't active for a while I'll take them out. If they are good players like Jetch or Puppy, people know how good they are. It's harder to judge their performances clearly and maybe I'll change it to where inactivity or lack of competition = demotions. There are players like Jaax that are fast rising due to strong performances in groupfights also. MATT is another example of this. He went from a good player to one of the best in the game. It is improvement like this that makes me update the list constantly. Hell who knows, maybe GTAman drops 40 in back to back groupfights outta nowhere and beats MATT 7-0 ten times in a row. He'd get an upgrade and MATT would get a downgrade. I think the system is fair and gives everyone a chance to improve and also gives players a reason to want to keep playing and try to get better. Which I believe has happened with some players.
[close]

I don't care about getting a +1 or +2, you're lowballing me over 1 less than stellar day KD wise (I still played fine in the groupfight vs 71st, but you can only do some much in constant 1v3's/4's). If you looked at things aside from kills, I don't think I would've gotten that -1 in the first place.

Just take me off it.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #277 on: May 15, 2018, 06:13:38 am »
"Godfreid is the reason you lost the TNWL All Star Tournament." - Fireboy

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 15, 2018, 06:16:41 am »

Suns

« Reply #279 on: May 15, 2018, 06:18:59 am »
This thread right now is legit, Suns and Matt complaining(what else is new), fart arguing with 4’11 suns, people complaining about NickCole, and FossilPoc posting and everyone circle jerking him.

LMAO fireboy u complain about ft7s just like when MATT 7-0'd you steamed me to defend yourself "i 7-3'd matt dont make me post it on FSE"

no one realizes im not complaining about my rating im only "complaining" about the ratings of the creator and his biased nature LMFAO

Spoiler
[close]
First, sorry little bud the adults are talking.

Second of all, why would anyone message you first unless LOL? You and Matt always message me first little boy. So i know that part about me steaming you is false.

Third of all you took another L tonight smh

First, sorry little waterboy the individuals without brain damage are talking.

Second of all, you messaged me first after MATT 7-0'd you on BBG crying to me defending yourself, don't lie. YOU messaged me crying and defending yourself before I even memed you at all, shows you felt so hurt and inferior MATT destroyed your duel ego LMFAO

after that, i've never seen you go on dueling I guess MATT gave u some dueling PTSD?

you also lost 7-5 to hawkince and you always get defensive whenever i mention it LMFAO hawkince doesnt even play the game and U got 7-5'd LOLOLOL

Third of all you lie like a little bitch whenever i expose your ft7 score and mess with that ego of yours LOOOOOOOL everytime i mention ft7 you mention "suns i play football now leave me alone faggot" fireboy you reminisce those high school glories of yours years past LOOOOLOLOL oatmeal had you raging like a bitch over that

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2018, 06:19:34 am »

Yeah, I was very unmotivated to teamwork with someone who thought Doxxing Vortex was acceptable.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2018, 06:21:05 am »

Yeah, I was very unmotivated to teamwork with someone who thought Doxxing Vortex was acceptable.
I think the invitational happened before that whole incident.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2018, 06:21:16 am »

oof

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2018, 06:22:51 am »

I think the invitational happened before that whole incident.

No, it happened in August, which was well into the middle of it.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:12 am »
Spoiler

That's a joke lmfao

[close]

I don't care about getting a +1 or +2, you're lowballing me over 1 less than stellar day KD wise (I still played fine in the groupfight vs 71st, but you can only do some much in constant 1v3's/4's). If you looked at things aside from kills, I don't think I would've gotten that -1 in the first place.

Just take me off it.
Updated daily. 1 bad/good day is what can lead to changes. Especially for an elite tier player under-performing.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.