Author Topic: Top Biggest Retards in NW (EU) Updated 11.05.19 - Player Rankings  (Read 37050 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Top Biggest Retards in NW (EU)
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2018, 01:29:19 am »
Wanna add me to this list? I’m a pretty average retard
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2018, 01:30:15 am »
Fuck off Irrelevant NA

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:36 am »
left
right

goodnight

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:48 am »
Fuck thats it boysss you dont have much to say ?

After the "oMG iTs WaLdHaRi He UsE cHeAts OMG"
and the "OmG iM BanNIng HiM FrOm mY ToUrNaMeNtS"

You dont have much to say ?
Its fucking dissapointing  :'(

ps: saf je sais que tu look le topic, rdv gard du nord demain 18h.
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2018, 01:34:47 am »
What are you being sarcastic about you pathetic little cheater, you shouldn't be playing NW again at all. It's a shame we don't dish out game bans.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:13 am »
Spoiler
So Obelix is Waldhari? lmao, it explains a lot actually. Don't want to see this man playing in my tournaments anymore.

never played in your tournaments anyway, and idc about this kiss man <3
I see that mp called his dogs to defend him ahaha  ::)
You should put a condom on your head because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one too

As far as i know, i dont need anybody to defend me, you are just a fucking cunt mixed with a spastic, call all of your dogs if you wish too, and i see that you keep ignoring my message about maximou xD  ::)
You are just a hater, no need my words, just see your list and how people are situated in ::) ::)
I dont need your mind (or anybody's mind in this community) to topscore in gf and create a succesfull gf team who won the "4th best gf team" (according to your thoughts again ofc)  :-* :-*
EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid.
Why such a great and skilled player still isn't in Poosy, ChimpZ or Snappers? And why you got in Team France only when they didn't have enough to play a semi-final?  ;D

And about MightyPain, he didn't ask me anything, I'm not in good relations with him recently, and it explains why I don't even have him in steam friends right now, lol. But in this situation, you look like a little offended kid which tries to get an attention from big boys in this community, it also explains why you were ddosing Tiberias on that 8v8 tournament.

About Maximou I can't say anything, but I'm sure that he's not an autoblocker and all those pics are fakes. But who knows right. Many people were saying that eXt_kill is aimer and autoblocker as well, so were saying Norman and Kani about me, but as you see it's not a true and we're still aren't banned or something.

1-You are talking about proof, why dont you show us the proof about that ddos on Tiberias mate ? Oh yeah i know, you dont have any  :-[ :-[
2- Im not on Chimpz or any top tier team because i lead my own team maybe ?, and btw take a look at this: 
Spoiler
[close]
it was 5-6 days ago  :-* :-* you know when you rq cause you were 2/12 ?  :-* :-*
3- Im not looking for the attention of anyone, i never post on fse exept to update the thread of my team, im not like you i dont need any attention in this game ;), and still im wondering why are you answering about maximou ? Are you MightyPain ? Because as far as i know im talking with mightypain right now, not with one of his dogs, you are the one who need attention simply because you are posting about something that doesn't concern you try to think about it  :-\
[close]
I can make proofs like this every minute for each player in this community. It is not hard and not takes too much time to do. And I don't need to proof anything because I just believe in what Tiberias wrote, so is you believing in that cuted screenshot of Maximou asking for injector.

Relevant PROOF
[close]

Don't want to say anything about my performance in ChimpZ groupfights because I don't give a shit about them, it explains why I was getting kicked once and why Vol and X always having an issue with me. But yeah, sure, you can still think that you are better than all of the players below you, sure  ;D
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:40 am »
What are you being sarcastic about you pathetic little cheater, you shouldn't be playing NW again at all. It's a shame we don't dish out game bans.

So tell me what you are gonna do? Complain on FSE? Ban me from tournaments? Hack my PC and uninstall NW from it?  ::)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2018, 01:38:13 am »
Spoiler
So Obelix is Waldhari? lmao, it explains a lot actually. Don't want to see this man playing in my tournaments anymore.

never played in your tournaments anyway, and idc about this kiss man <3
I see that mp called his dogs to defend him ahaha  ::)
You should put a condom on your head because if you’re going to act like a dick you better dress like one too

As far as i know, i dont need anybody to defend me, you are just a fucking cunt mixed with a spastic, call all of your dogs if you wish too, and i see that you keep ignoring my message about maximou xD  ::)
You are just a hater, no need my words, just see your list and how people are situated in ::) ::)
I dont need your mind (or anybody's mind in this community) to topscore in gf and create a succesfull gf team who won the "4th best gf team" (according to your thoughts again ofc)  :-* :-*
EDIT: And dont say things like : lOoK wHaT i AcHiEvEd iN tHiS gAmE, honestly idc, you are shit, your team is carrying you everytimes, now go to sleep kid.
Why such a great and skilled player still isn't in Poosy, ChimpZ or Snappers? And why you got in Team France only when they didn't have enough to play a semi-final?  ;D

And about MightyPain, he didn't ask me anything, I'm not in good relations with him recently, and it explains why I don't even have him in steam friends right now, lol. But in this situation, you look like a little offended kid which tries to get an attention from big boys in this community, it also explains why you were ddosing Tiberias on that 8v8 tournament.

About Maximou I can't say anything, but I'm sure that he's not an autoblocker and all those pics are fakes. But who knows right. Many people were saying that eXt_kill is aimer and autoblocker as well, so were saying Norman and Kani about me, but as you see it's not a true and we're still aren't banned or something.

1-You are talking about proof, why dont you show us the proof about that ddos on Tiberias mate ? Oh yeah i know, you dont have any  :-[ :-[
2- Im not on Chimpz or any top tier team because i lead my own team maybe ?, and btw take a look at this: 
Spoiler
[close]
it was 5-6 days ago  :-* :-* you know when you rq cause you were 2/12 ?  :-* :-*
3- Im not looking for the attention of anyone, i never post on fse exept to update the thread of my team, im not like you i dont need any attention in this game ;), and still im wondering why are you answering about maximou ? Are you MightyPain ? Because as far as i know im talking with mightypain right now, not with one of his dogs, you are the one who need attention simply because you are posting about something that doesn't concern you try to think about it  :-\
[close]
I can make proofs like this every minute for each player in this community. It is not hard and not takes too much time to do. And I don't need to proof anything because I just believe in what Tiberias wrote, so is you believing in that cuted screenshot of Maximou asking for injector.

Relevant PROOF
[close]

Don't want to say anything about my performance in ChimpZ groupfights because I don't give a shit about them, it explains why I was getting kicked once and why Vol and X always having an issue with me. But yeah, sure, you can still think that you are better than all of the players below you, sure  ;D

Oh its weird, you are on a cheats forum ?
How could that happen ? A such great player as you, visiting a cheats forum?
I love the "nianianianai tiberias says it so its true euneeuneneune"
fucking retard
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:40:16 am by Knight_Obélix »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2018, 01:38:23 am »
ur all a bunch of shit crusty nigs id 7-0 u kids

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2018, 01:39:24 am »
Fuck off Irrelevant NA
rude
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2018, 01:39:37 am »
https://youtu.be/CQNF7RjnU24?t=1145

Look who's talking you dirty cheter >:(
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2018, 01:41:47 am »

Nice up and down block bro it cant be an autoblock, you are just so fast ofc

Oh sry it was the lag

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2018, 01:42:46 am »
lmao, I'm literally done, ahahah

p.s.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2018, 01:44:39 am »
lmao, I'm literally done, ahahah

Nice arguing mate.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2018, 01:46:01 am »

Nice up and down block bro it cant be an autoblock, you are just so fast ofc

Oh sry it was the lag
You'd know what an actual autoblock would look like wouldn't you KappaKappaKappaKappa  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.