Author Topic: Wednesday Line Battle  (Read 32215 times)

Offline Shrooms

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrooms
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wednesday Line Battle
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2019, 11:03:16 pm »
Specs for tonight
Arty: RI-66, 9e
Cav: 61e, HRE
Skirms: RR, HRE

Offline Shrooms

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2019, 02:56:49 am »
Solid 140 man event, apologies about some of the late slays.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2019, 02:59:23 am »
Hey can you enforce your FOC/FOL rules on HRE for once? Every engagement we get in with the HRE, half their line is in melee with us while the other half is shooting us up 20ft away. And they arent separate lines either, its the same line we engage and half of the line runs away to shoot us while we melee.

I asked Capone about it on steam and he said "and?", when I said he was breaking the rules.

Also your steam list is full you weirdo.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:02:23 am by ManiacBullseye »

Offline Shrooms

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:42 am »
Hey can you enforce your FOC/FOL rules on HRE for once? Every engagement we get in with the HRE, half their line is in melee with us while the other half is shooting us up 20ft away. And they arent separate lines either, its the same line we engage and half of the line runs away to shoot us while we melee.

I asked Capone about it on steam and he said "and?", when I said he was breaking the rules.

Apologies about the HRE, I am and have slayed HRE who do break the rules. And I will clear up my list right now give my a minute and then try to add me

Offline HRE Cole

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2019, 07:27:50 pm »

I'm not apologizing for your regiments poor ability to realize that they are outgunned and out of position, its not the HRE's fault that in most events and not 1v1's the 6te tend to lose. You're a pro regiment who needs it to be a 1v1 because god forbid someone intervenes and shoots in your melee, not only that we wouldn't want the 6te to have to look around for once. Quite frankly that's why I believe the 6te is an outstanding 1v1 regiment you have the members and you have the people to field a good regiment but your problem comes from the fact you believe the 6te can fight the world. And straight up you cant it goes back to how y'all win 1v1's because when the 6te tunnels on an enemy y'all tunnel tunnel and that's where most the problems lie. Granted there could have been some foc or fol - or you could have mistaken HRE regiments for going as the same unit and thinking they are in the same regiment.

Offline Shrooms

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2019, 08:16:22 pm »

I'm not apologizing for your regiments poor ability to realize that they are outgunned and out of position, its not the HRE's fault that in most events and not 1v1's the 6te tend to lose. You're a pro regiment who needs it to be a 1v1 because god forbid someone intervenes and shoots in your melee, not only that we wouldn't want the 6te to have to look around for once. Quite frankly that's why I believe the 6te is an outstanding 1v1 regiment you have the members and you have the people to field a good regiment but your problem comes from the fact you believe the 6te can fight the world. And straight up you cant it goes back to how y'all win 1v1's because when the 6te tunnels on an enemy y'all tunnel tunnel and that's where most the problems lie. Granted there could have been some foc or fol - or you could have mistaken HRE regiments for going as the same unit and thinking they are in the same regiment.

Let’s not start any drama it was sorted out on steam

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 09:27:09 pm »

I feel sorry that you think that way.  By no means is the 6te always the best in the NW community and we have never claimed as such. We are a casual and competitive regiment respectively. We are in no way a pure "pro regiment who needs it to be a 1v1 because god forbid someone intervenes and shoots in your melee.." That is probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard and goes to show how delusional the HRE leadership is. The HRE has some good members. I won't deny that. As an administrator who literally helps admin nearly all the events in the NA community, I have personally seen time and time again the HRE breaking rules. FoL, FoC, etc. Even when you attended the Sunday Siege the number of times I have slain the HRE personally for running out of spawn by themselves is absurd. Of course, since I am in the 6te I am going to stick up for Maniac and the regiment I am affiliated with. Do not mistake my post as causing 'drama'. I'm simply telling you why you are wrong. You could say I am biased and you would be half right. I actually end up slaying my own regiment more frequently than other regiments during events when they break rules because if my own regiment cannot follow the rules how can I expect others to? The HRE as I stated before has some great people in it in terms of skill but you, yourself, and the majority of the HRE as a whole are in no way saints. You break rules constantly and even Shrooms himself admitted to slaying HRE who break rules. We do not believe we can "fight the world" and there are plenty of times where I have said "this is a bad spot or situation, we should pull out and regroup with our team." That is all I will say on the matter.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:44:06 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 09:35:56 pm »

What? You did not even address the issue, which was HRE ignoring event rules regarding FOC/FOL. We engaged one of your lines in melee and part of that line ran away to form and shoot us while the other part of your line remained getting destroyed in the melee. But since you are so focused on our capability in 1v1s and our "awareness", let's talk about HRE leading and melee. Your leading is so bad, that just simple line tactics break your ankles in pub events. The very first round of that event you blew all your shots and charged our 10 man line with at least 15-20 and we clobbered you and hardly lost anybody. Our backup leaders are better than you, it's hilarious. But here is HRE telling us how to lead a line after they consistently FOL/FOC in every event they go to, and claim that the rules don't matter.

1v1 us please. I know you got clapped 15-0 in the last groupfight against us and you have been avoiding us since, but if you are gonna respond with some leading superiority bullshit then 1v1 us.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 09:41:45 pm »
*Gets Popcorn* This Thread Is Getting SPICY

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 09:43:49 pm »
*Gets Popcorn* This Thread Is Getting SPICY
Pass me some of that popcorn

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2019, 09:44:29 pm »
oh shit waddup

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2019, 09:48:48 pm »

1v1 us please. I know you got clapped 15-0 in the last groupfight against us and you have been avoiding us since, but if you are gonna respond with some leading superiority bullshit then 1v1 us.

Hello sir the Nr8 Leib-Grenadier is always looking for groupfights! Please contact [LG]TomBradyTheGoat on steam!!!!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2019, 09:51:45 pm »

Hello sir the Nr8 Leib-Grenadier is always looking for groupfights! Please contact [LG]TomBradyTheGoat on steam!!!!

omw

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2019, 09:54:58 pm »

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2019, 10:02:27 pm »
I'm not apologizing for your regiments poor ability to realize that they are outgunned and out of position, its not the HRE's fault that in most events and not 1v1's the 6te tend to lose.

If I remember correctly... 6te hasn't lost any recent matches in groupfights or 1v1's, lol.

You're a pro regiment who needs it to be a 1v1 because god forbid someone intervenes and shoots in your melee

You're implying shooting doesn't happen in 1v1's LOL. Both regiments shoot at each other in 1v1's.

Quite frankly that's why I believe the 6te is an outstanding 1v1 regiment you have the members and you have the people to field a good regiment but your problem comes from the fact you believe the 6te can fight the world.

But you just said we lost every 1v1 (said in the first quote above), and now we're good?

Granted there could have been some foc or fol - or you could have mistaken HRE regiments for going as the same unit and thinking they are in the same regiment.

I hope you're fucking joking on this... just shows how dis-organized your army/group is.

Spoiler
[close]
Damn Ok