Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 46286 times)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2016, 06:08:55 pm »
Jesus Christ. 80% of what you guys are talking about is in no way even relevant to the actual forum or forum policies. That's not something you can change.  As for what me and my regiment have been getting 'accused' of most of those accusations are false, but I won't go in depth or respond to them as this isn't the place to do that.
In-game server and ts are irrelevant but you are still guilty of being biased admin and making questionable decision that negatively effected community, why would smart company keep a mod like that?

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2016, 06:09:12 pm »
Jesus Christ. 80% of what you guys are talking about is in no way even relevant to the actual forum or forum policies. That's not something you can change.  As for what me and my regiment have been getting 'accused' of most of those accusations are false, but I won't go in depth or respond to them as this isn't the place to do that.
Nothing I said was false
Leader of the 71st

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2016, 06:09:19 pm »
No, I want to make sure people don't expect actions from me that I simply cannot deliver on. Nor have any intention of delivering on. The servers, even FSE official servers, are not under my control.

Yes, you can discuss those things with the CR and they can see if there is a way to handle those grievances. But I don't want people thinking that I will or even can force, to name an example, the 63e to stop banning recruitment on their own servers.

As for 63e members supposidly getting away with rule-breaking; you are free to report them. We have various moderators handling reports, Karth is not the only moderator. Suggesting that the whole Moderation team is biased in favour of 63e members is ridicious.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:16:33 pm by Duuring »

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2016, 06:09:30 pm »
Nothing I said was false, and you just helped prove it
Leader of the 71st

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2016, 06:13:20 pm »
Suggesting that the whole Moderation team is biased against 63e members is ridicious.
Only ridiculous thing here is FSE Moderation.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2016, 06:14:39 pm »
Any grievances regarding teamspeak servers or in game servers are irrelevant to this forum. You can discuss them as much as you want, but they are beyond my powers to change or even influence them.

I agree, further discussion of this on a forum is futile. Your points have been read. If anyone wants to continue this discussion further it is probably best that you take it to PMs.

As a side note; it is nice to see coherent points being made here, despite a possible difference in opinion, rather than the usual shit throwing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:17:04 pm by Munj »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2016, 06:17:44 pm »
Suggesting that the whole Moderation team is biased in favour of 63e members is ridicious.
Only ridiculous thing here is FSE Moderation.

It becomes hard for us to take your grievences serious if you post remarks like this. Please refrain from doing so.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2016, 06:20:18 pm »
Hm, how about the fact that I was muted a while back for quoting bean bean, who was in the 63e at the time, for quoting out of context with the intent to make the user look bad. Yet, high and mighty squirts is doing that right now, quoting and altering something I said
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2016, 06:22:46 pm »
Hm, how about the fact that I was muted a while back for quoting bean bean, who was in the 63e at the time, for quoting out of context with the intent to make the user look bad. Yet, high and mighty squirts is doing that right now, quoting and altering something I said
definitely not 63e biased moderation m8

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2016, 06:23:30 pm »
Going away from the previous narrative, is there a way we can perhaps see some more support go towards the Thursday Public LB hosted on NA1 every Thursday, I know a good number of regiments continue to show their support of Pubs participating with their regiment and giving them an opportunity to experience organized regiment play. I know when I go there with my Cavalry, I try to get my guys to be as accepting as possible to the pubs that come to cav with us, cause most of them are just cool down to earth pubs most of the time. So if possible, we can try to get more regiment rallying around the event, also a good chance for the smaller regiments who aren't familiar with the event to get their names out there. Other than the Pub LB, nothing else is done out in the open for the most part, any suggestions on perhaps doing something more open for people that are more on hands in-game and don't spend time on the forums?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2016, 06:33:10 pm »
I feel that if certain people want the hate to stop than in fact there should be a look at polices in place with regards to servers.  I get it and I know its private server but to be 100% honest with you the fact is people should be about supporting this community.  To only consider one's own goals of becoming the biggest regiment in the game is quite frankly stupid because you will have no competition in this community at all.

On the  flip side, trolling the group that owns the server will not do any good.  Reasonable talks about possibly changing the rules will go much farther.  What I mean by that is actually going in teamspeak and talking about the issues.  I understand both sides and I can see how frustrating it would be and perhaps a possible rule could be 1 recruitment message per map.  If that is too much to ask than shit on me but honestly I dont think its that big of a deal to allow 1 message per map.

Otherwise if you get a boner out of the hate and shit than fine continue on this path.  I would like to see the community grow rather than slowly die away.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2016, 06:37:57 pm »
I feel that if certain people want the hate to stop than in fact there should be a look at polices in place with regards to servers.  I get it and I know its private server but to be 100% honest with you the fact is people should be about supporting this community.  To only consider one's own goals of becoming the biggest regiment in the game is quite frankly stupid because you will have no competition in this community at all.

On the  flip side, trolling the group that owns the server will not do any good.  Reasonable talks about possibly changing the rules will go much farther.  What I mean by that is actually going in teamspeak and talking about the issues.  I understand both sides and I can see how frustrating it would be and perhaps a possible rule could be 1 recruitment message per map.  If that is too much to ask than shit on me but honestly I dont think its that big of a deal to allow 1 message per map.

Otherwise if you get a boner out of the hate and shit than fine continue on this path.  I would like to see the community grow rather than slowly die away.

Possible, but at the end of the day needs to be a private discussion between an individual and the private owner, not public.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2016, 06:38:11 pm »
Fucksake if you hate 63e Siege make your own server and spend time getting it populated like they did. 63e Siege didn't become the number one server on NA in a night. Pretty sure it's risen and died before now it's just staying up.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2016, 06:42:04 pm »

I have asked both the BBG and the 63e at one time or other to consider changing their policies, and they have refused

Fucksake if you hate 63e Siege make your own server and spend time getting it populated like they did. 63e Siege didn't become the number one server on NA in a night. Pretty sure it's risen and died before now it's just staying up.
I did, and I have tried, but it is impossible to compete with Karth telling all 100 of his kiddos to hop on siege after events, when I only have myself and a few friends to get on mine
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2016, 06:43:47 pm »

Ha. Goodluck getting any pop from the 63e. Not only is it probs favorited by the pubs at this point, but you are never gonna be able to populate a server more than the 63e can due to their sheer size.

63e Siege is a problem. The main argument that people have for it is "It's a 63e server, paid for by the 63e, so 63e rules", which while true, doesn't make it less of a problem for the community.

Also please, do continue discussion here. I'm listening. Don't mind all the nay-sayers, my ears are wide open.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:46:28 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »