Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 728653 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #3495 on: May 24, 2016, 11:42:08 pm »
marceux you seriously overestimate yourself...

Lol how so?
"Im only nova because i have a bad setup. If i had a good setup i would be a semi pro."

wow BabyJesus there's really no need to act like such a dick...
You dont know me very well. its what i do :)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: May 24, 2016, 11:44:48 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3497 on: May 24, 2016, 11:45:31 pm »
He is not pro so it means nothing to me to hear it from him, just more motivation to play better. MM rank means little, look at Alexander ffs... MG2. ::)

Lol how so?
"Im only nova because i have a bad setup. If i had a good setup i would be a semi pro."

But you see that is not what i am directly saying though. With a setup or even a chair where i could stand to sit comfortable for more then 1 match without back pain. I could put time into focusing on mastering my aim and spray patterns and put in real practice time to improve as an individual. My game sense is already on par with far better players then my rank is what i am saying.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3498 on: May 24, 2016, 11:49:08 pm »
nvm re read what you said and realized I sounded like a fucking dick.

I'm bad, follow your dreams.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:53:18 pm by Ryner »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: May 24, 2016, 11:51:22 pm »
Confidence in yourself is good, overconfidence is quite the opposite.

Not sure which you are implying if either. But all i have said and am saying is that i dream to play at that level of CS and i believe with the right tools and practice i can do it. Who is to tell me otherwise?

nvm re read what you said and realized I sounded like a fucking dick.

I'm bad, follow your dreams.

Haha you are not bad! And thanks man i will try at the least! :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:06:46 am by Marceaux »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: May 25, 2016, 12:21:04 am »
He is not pro so it means nothing to me to hear it from him, just more motivation to play better. MM rank means little, look at Alexander ffs... MG2. ::)

Lol how so?

But you see that is not what i am directly saying though. With a setup or even a chair where i could stand to sit comfortable for more then 1 match without back pain. I could put time into focusing on mastering my aim and spray patterns and put in real practice time to improve as an individual. My game sense is already on par with far better players then my rank is what i am saying.

TLDR: Marceux thinks he will be the next CS pro

I love G2. Hate Smithzz.
-Smithzz +Any Global Elite French AWPer who is average with AK

Hahahaha pretty much this! Imo snagging To1nou from LDLC would be the best bet. But in truth if they could somehow magically acquire KennyS.... G2 would dominate CS as a whole imo. :P

Also regarding myself... ;)
I do plan to start playing higher levels of CS once i get a better PC and an actual setup etc. I figure if i can play efficiently on cevo etc right now with this setup, once i have a proper one i will be able to play at the semi-pro level. I am also dedicated to the craft of playing IGL and regardless of rank i have played with my calls have been on point majority of the time. My T strats however are lacking in some aspects as i have yet to get to play with a solid roster for any good amount of time. :'(
that is kinda what you said here tho.

im not trying to tell you to give up on your dream or anything. But dont go out and buy a new computer and instantly think that you will be as good as kennys.

if you really want to be an IGL, then there is stuff you can do outside of the game that might help you. Find a team that you like and watch POV demos. Youll see how they call and what not. Something you should know though, playing pugs and MM is alot different than playing an actual team.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: May 25, 2016, 12:56:23 am »
I know i am just talking long term goals for myself in the game. But i do appreciate your advice and you have helped me a few times with your comments on my play etc and im thankful for it.

On a side note to ANYONE. The CEVO season 10 registration is about to end. I need some players for Nebula Gaming. If anyone is interested in playing on the roster for fun or the cash roster let me know ASAP i need to get a line-up ready before the 30th!!!

http://cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/roster/1084699/

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #3502 on: May 25, 2016, 02:46:20 am »
Honestly, take care of the important crap first. Like a desk.

You cant fuckin play on a shaky ass table even if you have a godly pc

BabyJ has a point though, I recently got a better PC and like the only difference in my performance was in AWPing with like flick shots and actually using smoke to my advantage cause before it used to kill me cause the frames would dip to 5
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: May 25, 2016, 03:34:49 am »
@10:25 Shox gives a moving speech. You can truly see the passion. I want these guys to have a major win so bad... :'(
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEfNvxJ_lQw[/youtube]

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3504 on: May 25, 2016, 04:03:31 am »
Your opinion of ShahZam is way tilted Maccle. He is one of the better players in NA and definitely a great AWP pickup for echo fox. Who else would they have used? mOE is trash in the pro scene as a player and he has basically admitted it himself by leaving the competitive scene every time he tries it.

In all realness the best NA players haven't even been discovered yet. We should see a massive come up of new players like Androidx23 etc. Just like how Stewie2k went from a nobody to a massive name in the whole CS scene in nearly no time at all. The NA side of the game is much younger and less established. Just give NA more time and we will produce our pearl of a team!

P.S. G2 is wrecking EVERYONE. They made it into the ECS finals today with back to back 2 - 0 wins over NiP and Dignitas. Anyone who doubts this team now is just hating!

(I am a ScreaM fanboy)

Look up shazams adr, it's literally terrible. Also what rank are you? Lol a new set up will not make a night/day change in your skill level. If you can't spray with a shit pc you arnt going me to be able to spray with a good one either.

Lol why spray when they talk about my juan taps?. ::) Its an FPS issue that causes me to have problems in duels. And do not tell me it doesn't make a massive difference because i have played on proper setups and seen how much easier the game is overall. I'm basically playing on a laptop with a broken screen so i use external monitor and mouse is on a shaky end table that moves when i move my hand. Also my keyboard has to sit in my lap white sitting on the end of a bed. Overall it makes a huge impact on everything regarding my performance. But my thought is that if i can hold my own in CEVO and Faceit and higher ranked MM (Times queued with DMG-LE) then i feel like with a proper desk/chair PC and monitor i will be able to play at a much higher level.

And i am a Nova 3 atm.
Nova 3 is literally horrendous, I was supreme and was no where near a semi professional level. I am telling you as an experienced cs player you will gain sever ranks but you will not come anywhere near semi professional level even with the best set up as you simply don't have the individual skill to do so. Also there is no point in you looking for a competent team to play with until you get ranked up to at least a DMG level as no good or even at all competent teams will pick up a nova 3. I lead a team in counter strike and the minimum rank to even get considered is LEM.

We only play Cevo IM which is still quite far away from a semi pro level.
huh

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: May 25, 2016, 04:07:57 am »
Your opinion of ShahZam is way tilted Maccle. He is one of the better players in NA and definitely a great AWP pickup for echo fox. Who else would they have used? mOE is trash in the pro scene as a player and he has basically admitted it himself by leaving the competitive scene every time he tries it.

In all realness the best NA players haven't even been discovered yet. We should see a massive come up of new players like Androidx23 etc. Just like how Stewie2k went from a nobody to a massive name in the whole CS scene in nearly no time at all. The NA side of the game is much younger and less established. Just give NA more time and we will produce our pearl of a team!

P.S. G2 is wrecking EVERYONE. They made it into the ECS finals today with back to back 2 - 0 wins over NiP and Dignitas. Anyone who doubts this team now is just hating!

(I am a ScreaM fanboy)

Look up shazams adr, it's literally terrible. Also what rank are you? Lol a new set up will not make a night/day change in your skill level. If you can't spray with a shit pc you arnt going me to be able to spray with a good one either.

Lol why spray when they talk about my juan taps?. ::) Its an FPS issue that causes me to have problems in duels. And do not tell me it doesn't make a massive difference because i have played on proper setups and seen how much easier the game is overall. I'm basically playing on a laptop with a broken screen so i use external monitor and mouse is on a shaky end table that moves when i move my hand. Also my keyboard has to sit in my lap white sitting on the end of a bed. Overall it makes a huge impact on everything regarding my performance. But my thought is that if i can hold my own in CEVO and Faceit and higher ranked MM (Times queued with DMG-LE) then i feel like with a proper desk/chair PC and monitor i will be able to play at a much higher level.

And i am a Nova 3 atm.
Nova 3 is literally horrendous, I was supreme and was no where near a semi professional level. I am telling you as an experienced cs player you will gain sever ranks but you will not come anywhere near semi professional level even with the best set up as you simply don't have the individual skill to do so. Also there is no point in you looking for a competent team to play with until you get ranked up to at least a DMG level as no good or even at all competent teams will pick up a nova 3. I lead a team in counter strike and the minimum rank to even get considered is LEM.

But you are just naturally bad that is the difference. And you are saying it is impossible? How can you say that? And if you play cevo i would love to pug with you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:13:22 am by Marceaux »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:21 am »

(I am a ScreaM fanboy)

And i am a Nova 3 atm.

But you are just naturally bad that is the difference.
what if you are just naturally bad too?

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #3507 on: May 25, 2016, 04:10:15 am »
lmao, if you can't carry yourself out of nova 3 no amount of gamur gear is going to help you

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: May 25, 2016, 04:18:03 am »
lmao, if you can't carry yourself out of nova 3 no amount of gamur gear is going to help you

Nova 3-4 is filled with ex MG-LE's from prior rank system not to mention nearly constant smurfs. I was MGE prior to update. And explain to me how i can play on CEVO and other third party pug/league systems and play fine with guys that are LE+ in MM?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: May 25, 2016, 04:18:52 am »

(I am a ScreaM fanboy)

And i am a Nova 3 atm.

But you are just naturally bad that is the difference.
what if you are just naturally bad too?

Well i may be, but i wont know until i can play on equal grounds.