Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 361545 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3420 on: June 23, 2017, 12:32:34 am »
Great match CZE tonight, I really enjoyed it. GG to my teammates for their amazing teamplay.

This tournament and this victory marks the end of my NW competitive " career ". So tonight was my last GF and I'm proud it was with the FRA team even if we had a lot of disagreements on several matters.

Tchin and see you on Bannerlord

;)
RIP
GG to all
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Speculaaskoekje

• Sergeant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: June 23, 2017, 12:43:29 am »
edited vid from the finals will be up tomorrow

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #3422 on: June 23, 2017, 12:50:36 am »
Great match CZE tonight, I really enjoyed it. GG to my teammates for their amazing teamplay.

This tournament and this victory marks the end of my NW competitive " career ". So tonight was my last GF and I'm proud it was with the FRA team even if we had a lot of disagreements on several matters.

Tchin and see you on Bannerlord

;)

wannebe LOL

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3423 on: June 23, 2017, 12:57:46 am »
Grats France, but also props to our Czech friends. Knew you were coming up when you dunked on us in practice two years ago.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Haze

« Reply #3424 on: June 23, 2017, 02:00:20 am »
Thanks for the match CZE, special shoutout to fwuffy.
I usually don't do much big messages when normal tourneys end, but this isn't a normal tournament right ? ;D

We finally did it, what an adventure, 1 year and a half of groupfighting tournaments, when i first took over the FRA team in 2015 with Lebrave i couldn't know that it was the beginning of a great story ending now, 2 Mini-NWWC title and a road strewn with pitfalls to finally get this one, a hard challenge, harder than most people think, the harder tournament i've ever participated, it has pushed me to the maximum for us to achieve this one,  we encountered a lot of problems, some people doesn't wanted us to win and have acted accordingly, most people even on fra will never heard of theses stories, i am certainly the only one to know the full list of the bad things they did, beside them i want to thanks all the people that showed us respect,sportmanship, supported us or send us kind messages, like GB did (hercules,maurice, hypno...), CZK (salakien, fwuffy..) and others people.
Trust me, hit below the belt doesn't always pay, i feinted and bypassed them so hard that they probably are crying alone in the bathroom, i anihilated them haha, it was our year.
beside that the deserving players have been rewarded  (and that is the most important)  AHU AHU AHU : THE FRENCH GOLDEN GENERATION, KNOW THEM YOU FOOL !!1!1

ExtaZz, Centurion, LeBrave, Drake, Tibérias, Kennedy, ClaSh, Maharbaal, SharZ, TheDead, Troister, Dren, Bastille, Fotin.

I want to thanks greatly Cpt LeBrave and Cpt Kennedy for the ways they handled things, they did for the best, thank you kennedy for your key organizing service and joviality, thanks lebrave for being the most reliable guy i can rely on nw along with the portuguese, this is a lesson for the people that always used to hate on me and lebrave, we did great not only because we we're better, we did it also because we stood united.

Special thanks and shoutout to a lot of people :  to Syrcrim and Tardet for doing the videos and commentaries on the semi and final.
My friend hamu need a good shoutout too for giving me advices i already knew about.
Hey herishey, sad that we didn't have our last fight :'( shoutout to you but i'm still 20x better than you and you know it :)

Tiberias and Troister for playing great
Troister again for being the guy always present from the very very beginning of the golden generation times ago.
Maharbaal for his loyalty and consistency, like troister, present since the very very beginning times ago.
Fotin, i don't have  special reasons, i just do it because well, he's the nicest 16 yo kid around.
Bastille and SharZ for accepting to be bench players and never complaining about it.
ClaSh because he's  calm, quiet, polite and helpfully , never a bad word, only cleverness.
And last but not least to the 2nd nw best player, Rebell...NO JK LUL... EXTAZZ94!, car oui tout est dans la méthode....."nikez bien vos daronnes"

Now i can safely say : mission accomplished , i've worked a lot for that to happen and the gods of nw stood by my side one time again against many   ;)
I also want to announce that it was my last national tournament and a semi-retirement from nw, my story with nw is reaching a final step and i think it's the good time to retire as the man who has never been defeated with the very prestigious tag.

cyao all, and as the green guy said, maybe à bientôt on bannerlord  ;)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:29:08 am by Drake »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3425 on: June 23, 2017, 03:03:35 am »
 ???

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #3426 on: June 23, 2017, 03:19:38 am »
rip slovaks in team, nobody like us :(

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #3427 on: June 23, 2017, 10:35:24 am »
rip slovaks in team, nobody like us :(

Peter Sagan ftw!!!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #3428 on: June 23, 2017, 01:20:15 pm »

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: June 23, 2017, 03:48:15 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
  • GLORIOUS|Nr12 OG|17e OG
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3430 on: June 23, 2017, 03:55:29 pm »
I usually don't do much big messages when normal tourneys end, but this isn't a normal tournament right ? ;D

We finally did it, what an adventure, 1 year and a half of groupfighting tournaments, when i first took over the FRA team in 2015 with Lebrave i couldn't know that it was the beginning of a great story ending now, 2 Mini-NWWC title and a road strewn with pitfalls to finally get this one, a hard challenge, harder than most people think, the harder tournament i've ever participated, it has pushed me to the maximum for us to achieve this one,  we encountered a lot of problems, some people doesn't wanted us to win and have acted accordingly, most people even on fra will never heard of theses stories, i am certainly the only one to know the full list of the bad things they did, beside them i want to thanks all the people that showed us respect,sportmanship, supported us or send us kind messages, like GB did (hercules,maurice, hypno...), CZK (salakien, fwuffy..) and others people.
Trust me, hit below the belt doesn't always pay, i feinted and bypassed them so hard that they probably are crying alone in the bathroom, i anihilated them haha, it was our year.
beside that the deserving players have been rewarded  (and that is the most important)  AHU AHU AHU : THE FRENCH GOLDEN GENERATION, KNOW THEM YOU FOOL !!1!1

ExtaZz, Centurion, LeBrave, Drake, Tibérias, Kennedy, ClaSh, Maharbaal, SharZ, TheDead, Troister, Dren, Bastille, Fotin.

I want to thanks greatly Cpt LeBrave and Cpt Kennedy for the ways they handled things, they did for the best, thank you kennedy for your key organizing service and joviality, thanks lebrave for being the most reliable guy i can rely on nw along with the portuguese, this is a lesson for the people that always used to hate on me and lebrave, we did great not only because we we're better, we did it also because we stood united.

Special thanks and shoutout to a lot of people :  to Syrcrim and Tardet for doing the videos and commentaries on the semi and final.
My friend hamu need a good shoutout too for giving me advices i already knew about.
Hey herishey, sad that we didn't have our last fight :'( shoutout to you but i'm still 20x better than you and you know it :)

Troister again for being the guy always present from the very very beginning of the golden generation times ago.
Maharbaal for his loyalty and consistency, like troister, present since the very very beginning times ago.
Fotin, i don't have  special reasons, i just do it because well, he's the nicest 16 yo kid around.
Bastille and SharZ for accepting to be bench players and never complaining about it.
ClaSh because he's  calm, quiet, polite and helpfully , never a bad word, only cleverness.
And last but not least to the 2nd nw best player, Rebell...NO JK LUL... EXTAZZ94!, car oui tout est dans la méthode....."nikez bien vos daronnes"

Now i can safely say : mission accomplished , i've worked a lot for that to happen and the gods of nw stood by my side one time again against many   ;)
I also want to announce that it was my last national tournament and a semi-retirement from nw, my story with nw is reaching a final step and i think it's the good time to retire as the man who has never been defeated with the very prestigious tag.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #3431 on: June 23, 2017, 04:15:32 pm »

I don't know if this is just a troll, but with such writings I can comprehend why most people dislike you. It seems like a huge dream for you came true, meaning NW is also a huge part of your life, not even real worldclass athletes are as arrogant as you are. Of course it is a great and cheerful victory for France, but you could perhabs cool it down a bit.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline DarkCore

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: June 23, 2017, 05:12:57 pm »

I don't know if this is just a troll, but with such writings I can comprehend why most people dislike you. It seems like a huge dream for you came true, meaning NW is also a huge part of your life, not even real worldclass athletes are as arrogant as you are. Of course it is a great and cheerful victory for France, but you could perhabs cool it down a bit.
Nosswill showing those arrogant french where they belong! Proves the intellectual superiority of the german race compared to the french once again.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #3433 on: June 23, 2017, 05:18:08 pm »
You wrote the words "intellectual superiority" and "german" in the same sentence
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #3434 on: June 23, 2017, 05:20:47 pm »
You wrote the words "intellectual superiority" and "german" in the same sentence

KANT