Author Topic: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros  (Read 25872 times)

Haze

Re: The 5v5 Championship - "Back to Back" Edition | PRIZE POOL 500 euros
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2019, 07:12:02 pm »
Spoiler
No, no, listen, i don't have time for the braindead part of your bullshit with MP.
I'm here as the hoster of the tournament, you critized the tournament, so i'm answering some of your comment on this tournament choice of map.

Seing your trying to deflect the core claims you've made in the first place.

Which are theses :

"the map was a disadvantage to all teams that play aggresive" This sentence means you think it made you less good than you are in real. What we are saying to you, is that you play on the map that you're given too in any tournament, but after losing, you complain to everyone and harrass me with over 50 line of dialog in my steam.

"What he means is that a irrelevant map size compared to the size format should be used to hinder attacking teams and benefit defensive teams like AK/SS. " Who means what ? This sentence insinuate that i picked up the map to undermine you're teams, i already posted a video that disqualify this claim entirely, I always used the same map.

"it is purely fixing the map to give a advantage to a team who play a certain way to win money. " This sentence implies  the map has been fixed. Answer : the map is the same, created by herishey, always used in my tournaments, one of which you win, the 4v4, and then, didn't made a bullshit storm after you won it.

Now what you're doing is using a very short part of a steam conv, and put in a message that comment on the present tournament choice of map, and when being factually proved wrong about the map choice, boucing back on the steam conv and you're interpretation of it, you're free to have interpretation, but it just has nothing to see with my intervention here as the hoster answering the confusion you're spreading about the map choice, dishonestly using non-relative sources to back up fatally flawed original claims.

All in all, let's make it simple for people not caring to read
Chimpz has said the map was specifically choosen to weaken chimpz playstyle. The answer is i used the same map i did in the past, that even chimpz won on in my previous 4v4 tournament.

That closed the debate about the map choice. That was my sole job to do fse as hoster.

btw, for those seeking the proofs on VV ban, i can show you the logs on their rules break.
[close]

Nock

« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2019, 07:13:04 pm »
If anything they should have been disqualified instead of VV =°

Haze

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2019, 07:17:55 pm »
Dren, tu as joué dans une team qui à triché, vous avez été disqualifié, car vous avez triché.
Vien pas crachez ton poison sur fse, comme si tu avais la moindre légitimité, tu n'en as aucune une, et j'ai les preuves de la triche de ton équipe, alors fait toi discret.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2019, 07:27:27 pm »
Spoiler
No, no, listen, i don't have time for the braindead part of your bullshit with MP.
I'm here as the hoster of the tournament, you critized the tournament, so i'm answering some of your comment on this tournament choice of map.

Which are theses :

"the map was a disadvantage to all teams that play aggresive" This sentence means you think it made you less good than you are in real. What we are saying to you, is that you play on the map that you're given too in any tournament, but after losing, you complain to everyone and harrass me with over 50 line of dialog in my steam.

"What he means is that a irrelevant map size compared to the size format should be used to hinder attacking teams and benefit defensive teams like AK/SS. " Who means what ? This sentence insinuate that i picked up the map to undermine you're teams, i already posted a video that disqualify this claim entirely, I always used the same map.

"it is purely fixing the map to give a advantage to a team who play a certain way to win money. " This sentence implies  the map has been fixed. Answer : the map is the same, created by herishey, always used in my tournaments, one of which you win, the 4v4, and then, didn't made a bullshit storm after you won it.

Now what you're doing is using a very short part of a steam conv, and put in a message that comment on the present tournament choice of map, and when being factually proved wrong about the map choice, boucing back on the steam conv and you're interpretation of it, you're free to have interpretation, but it just has nothing to see with my intervention here as the hoster answering the confusion you're spreading about the map choice, dishonestly using non-relative sources to back up fatally flawed original claims.

Chimpz has said the map was specifically choosen to weaken chimpz playstyle. The answer is i used the same map i did in the past, that even chimpz won on in my previous 4v4 tournament.

That closed the debate about the map choice. That was my sole job to do fse as hoster.

btw, for those seeking the proofs on VV ban, i can show you the logs on their rules break.
[close]
All tournaments we use appropriate arenas then u come back out of nowhere and use a 8v8 map for a 5v5 tournament. You defo did that with the idea in the back of ur mind knowing the benefits of the map and that video doesnt "disqualify the claim entirely" as your logs with mightypain is a completely seperate thing you was telling him to do outside of your tournament. You use these maps on ur tourny cus u always have, ok i get that but then u go and tell him to host a tourny and to use the maps u provide him to on purposely neglect us (make us less op) and all aggresive teams and ur saying a video of chimpz winning on it before disqualifies that entire claim? xD Give me a break.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2019, 07:32:45 pm »
this is why we need tog back

Haze

« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2019, 07:37:57 pm »
Spoiler

Which are theses :

[close]
All tournaments we use appropriate arenas then u come back out of nowhere and use a 8v8 map for a 5v5 tournament. You defo did that with the idea in the back of ur mind knowing the benefits of the map and that video doesnt "disqualify the claim entirely" as your logs with mightypain is a completely seperate thing you was telling him to do outside of your tournament. You use these maps on ur tourny cus u always have, ok i get that but then u go and tell him to host a tourny and to use the maps u provide him to on purposely neglect us (make us less op) and all aggresive teams and ur saying a video of chimpz winning on it before disqualifies that entire claim? xD Give me a break.
I can't believe you're continuing with your bullshit. Is they're anyone really believing that guy ? The 4v4 tournament you won, i was not participating in it, just hosting voluntarily why then i used the same map ? because it's my go to map playing or not, it's very polyvalent one.

Why does tardet hosted 1v1 tournament on it if was 8v8 ?

Why herishey and mighty hosted 5v5, 6v6, 7v7 etc.. on it if it was 8v8 ?

Why did you decided it was a 8v8 tournament map specifically choosen to weaken chimpz, the day after you lost, after a 5v5 tournament, and not the day you won the 4v4 tournament on the very same map ?

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2019, 07:44:03 pm »
who cares about losing. it's more enjoyable to argue about this game than to play it

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2019, 07:45:42 pm »
Ok i'm just gonna make lots of maps with properly sized arenas

kthxbye

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2019, 07:54:57 pm »
Ok i'm just gonna make lots of maps with properly sized arenas

kthxbye

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2019, 07:58:07 pm »
Spoiler

Which are theses :

[close]
I can't believe you're continuing with your bullshit. Is they're anyone really believing that guy ? The 4v4 tournament you won, i was not participating in it, just hosting voluntarily why then i used the same map ? because it's my go to map playing or not, it's very polyvalent one.

Why did you decided it was a 8v8 tournament map specifically choosen to weaken chimpz, the day after you lost, after a 5v5 tournament, and not the day you won the 4v4 tournament on the very same map ?
"Why did you decided it was a 8v8 tournament map specifically choosen to weaken chimpz, the day after you lost, after a 5v5 tournament, and not the day you won the 4v4 tournament on the very same map ?"I found out about these logs in the middle of group stages and my team told me not to mention it to after the tournament which i did, not the day after. I was new to leading around the time of the 4v4 and i was nowhere near staring for ChimpZ at the time to understand the importance of using a arena that size if im honest.

"Why herishey and mighty hosted 5v5, 6v6, 7v7 etc.. on it if it was 8v8 ?" I'm sure Herishey and MightyPaiN used the smaller version of that exact arena and for 7v7s that map is adaquate.
You are mentioning the one side of things Drake. You are purely mentioning how you always use this map and that chimpz won on it previously so CASE CLOSED bla bla bla. What u still are yet to explain is the PM with MightyPaiN telling him to use this map whereas he unlike you, does use oither more relevant maps but u was persuading him to use this map to make us less op. Now i have answered numerous questions of yours, please tell me why you on purposely told him to use maps u provide him to  "be smart  and make them less OP". Then also tell me if you see that as on purposely map rigging to favour less-aggresive teams so you can win? Its the principle behind it Drake, not just the tournament map yesterday.

Haze

« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2019, 08:00:34 pm »
Spoiler

Which are theses :

[close]

"Why did you decided it was a 8v8 tournament map specifically choosen to weaken chimpz, the day after you lost, after a 5v5 tournament, and not the day you won the 4v4 tournament on the very same map ?"I found out about these logs in the middle of group stages and my team told me not to mention it to after the tournament which i did, not the day after. I was new to leading around the time of the 4v4 and i was nowhere near staring for ChimpZ at the time to understand the importance of using a arena that size if im honest.

"Why herishey and mighty hosted 5v5, 6v6, 7v7 etc.. on it if it was 8v8 ?" I'm sure Herishey and MightyPaiN used the smaller version of that exact arena and for 7v7s that map is adaquate.
You are mentioning the one side of things Drake. You are purely mentioning how you always use this map and that chimpz won on it previously so CASE CLOSED bla bla bla. What u still are yet to explain is the PM with MightyPaiN telling him to use this map whereas he unlike you, does use oither more relevant maps but u was persuading him to use this map to make us less op. Now i have answered numerous questions of yours, please tell me why you on purposely told him to use maps u provide him to  "be smart  and make them less OP". Then also tell me if you see that as on purposely map rigging to favour less-aggresive teams so you can win? Its the principle behind it Drake, not just the tournament map yesterday.

You said it, debate is closed, you we're wrong. The map choice was the only debate i was interested in.
Now for the MP thing, it doesn't concern this tournament. Mightypain will answer himself to that if he wants.

Edit : It would be cool if someone could  post videos of the tourney before i lock.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:04:11 pm by Drake »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2019, 08:11:39 pm »
Spoiler

Which are theses :

[close]

You said it, debate is closed, you we're wrong. The map choice was the only debate i was interested in.
Now for the MP thing, it doesn't concern this tournament. Mightypain will answer himself to that if he wants.

Edit : It would be cool if someone could  post videos of the tourney before i lock.
What was I wrong about Drake and how is the debate closed? Also im sure you are not interested in the other main topic I want to talk about because it makes you look bad and you dont want to comment on it and you want to deflect it to MightyPaiN. It 100% does concern you because you was directly msging someone about using maps that are oversized to fuck over a team witha  certain style.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2019, 08:12:00 pm »
I cba to read all the posts but just to let you know there are two versions of that map. One designed for 8v8-10v10 (the one you used) and the one designed for about 5v5-6v6.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2019, 08:12:54 pm »
Drake can you stop saying "Chimpz" this "Chimpz" that as if the whole team actually cares. Just address your comments towards voluble please.

Edit: It's also extremely apparent that was the wrong map for that style of tournament far too large. There is a reason the M. League was played on a 5v5 map and every practice match ever that's literally 7 people or less is played on it. Larger maps with small player counts, causes boring passive rotating around in circles for 3 hours since you cant reach anybody in time to actually teamwork or make plays because there is 50 feet in between each person. Lets not forget the fact it literally goes from 5v5 into two 2v2s on the flank and a 1v1 in the middle.

Amazing nice job drake. Just look it at kayi vs ss i've never seen such retarded shit before literally rotating around in circles for hours. Very well played to snappers for adapting correctly to the map and playing it out I didnt watch the final but I hope each round wasn't 30 minutes long thanks to drake and his frankly idiotic choice of map.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:18:59 pm by Golden. »

Elsse

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2019, 08:41:57 pm »
Well ok, ok, ok I understand. Next time I'll be here in order to carrry Chimpz buddies.