Author Topic: 3-1ez [NA]  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
3-1ez [NA]
« on: December 15, 2020, 03:29:46 am »

Members
SerWall - Ser “The Old Man” Wall hales from the land of Weast. A very noble and gentle knight, he strives to fight for virtue and freedom. When he travelled to the land of Napoleon, he was forced to shed his armor due to having a large hit box. SerWall being an old gen, he brings his experience to the team teaching and slaying beasts at the same time. His special skillset is that he waits for the proper chamber to completely delete you from the server.

Viper - The Snake, Viper has played this game for a very long time, becoming friends with the fabled *Æmø*ȻɇłɇsŧɨȺ*. He has consistently been rising higher and higher among the melee listings being called “A diamond” by Yoshie during their time in Phantoms. Viper is a patient type of guy but is not afraid to get in the fray, being able to footlance and chamber the enemy without issue. One key ability that helps him is his 20 ping, allowing him to spam his way to victory if necessary. Unfortunately, with fame comes criticism. He has been known to use his secret maneuver the “S + D” where he can out reach opponents before they know what has hit them. Aside from being a competent gamer, he has also lead the Jedi Masters NA team to victory.

Vertildr -  The Spammer, Vertildr is a really good at spamming, being able to abuse his ping of 17 on servers. The only players with lower ping are The Antidote and God (both the player and almighty). Vertildr is able to analytically think before any match and develop several solutions to one problem. However, this becomes an issue for him as he will attempt to perform all solutions at once resulting in failure in user input. However, with this skillset he leads the 3-1ez hoping to keep the toxicity levels under control.

Double - The Movement Keyer, Double is an emerging star in the NA community, having players questioning him “Who are you?” He is a man of many names, most notably recognized as Ron Richards. Double may not be on the same level of spamming as his teammate, Vertildr, but don’t let that fool you. He is a competent player, freely s-keying and baiting himself for his team to refrag. Double and Camden are quite the dynamic duo, being called “The Movement Key Flank.” When they are paired together, they will give you the 1-2 punch and say “GG 2ez.”

James - The Beserker, James is an unexpected player that people seem to forget. He is a solid player who can hold his own in dueling while being competent with groupfighting. James originates from a long line of kickers, hoping to one day take the throne of NW from Bill. A special ability he posses' is his special roundhouse kick, which he uses when you least expect it and when given the opportunity. Also, he seems to be the only player on 2ez to do better when outnumbered, a perk that he has gained from watching Naruto and Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Stryker - The Stone Cold Stunner, Stryker gets his name from being able to stun block and his uncanny Joker impersonation. This impersonation has raised question if Heath Ledger has passed away or simply gone into hiding within the NW community. Either way, Stryker has been slowly rising in the competitive scene, earning praise from his master Cwater (Kwa-Ter). Aside from his meleeing ability, Stryker has lead several successful regiments such as the RSL and 20thVirginRetards. Unfortunately, he has not been able to translate that success into leading a GF team to a NADL victory like Viper. Only time will tell if this young man will rise among the rankings of NW and create a blockbuster YoutTube channel.

Gavin - The “Auto” Blocker, Emerging as one of the top players in the community Gavin has really stepped it up ever since playing on phantoms in one of those many draft leagues we seem to always do. Originating from PK and rising to the rank of Lord Commander in Blackfyre, Gavin is by far one of the best blockers and spammers in the game, boasting a low 20 ping on most servers. Some have questioned if he will change his name to Justin.

Piktonss The Other "Auto" Blocker, Piktonss is an upstart from the NA community from the moment of his inception. His ability to block most attacks coming towards him was revered until recently. News of his auto blocking spread like wildfire, culminating into an inquisition by none other than Yoloswag. Through his genius detective work, he was able to out Piktonss by reviewing footage and seeing his inability to move the screen as wildly as other players do. The only real explanation for this is either: 1.) He is a movement keyer or 2.) HE HACKS! The inquisition ended with Piktonss drop in performance, alluding authorities from his true nature. Due to these details, he may trump Gavin and be THE auto blocker.

Lewisfoxy - Sorry, Who? Lewis is an upcoming player in NW competitive scene who is best known for teamkilling two teammates in a 3v1 and then losing the duel.

Retired
NickCole - The Ranger/Seller, NickCole has been around this community for quite some time and has seen cow dung. Nick being one of the older player, he has seen his fair share of regiments and teams, allowing him to give tips and tricks. Nicks’s best skills would have to be his ranging and groupfighting skills. Nick is also a renowned member from Weast, expanding his skillset to Rocket League and CS:GO, but unable to surpass Vertildr. A vital teammate for 3-1ez!(even though he sold his teammate, James, in the 2v2 tourney)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:35:22 am by Vertildr »
movement keyer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Re: 3-1ez [NA]
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 03:31:02 am »
Gl n3rd

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 03:36:47 am »
WHY AM I NOT AT THE TOP??!?!?!/

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 03:38:06 am »
Why am I not at the top! I MADE THE TEAM NAME!

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 03:38:48 am »
I bottom frag on fse aswell

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 04:00:47 am »
Gl n3rd
Going to leave this team as well nick?

Offline Ser_Wall

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 04:03:41 am »
why am I at the top?

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2020, 04:44:12 am »
yey
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2020, 07:12:28 am »
good luck bois

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 04:45:49 pm »
I was forced to join this team or else Camden was going to kill my cat.  :'(

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2020, 07:52:45 pm »
Cats are awful animals anyways get a dog
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2020, 01:38:10 am »
lies
movement keyer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2020, 07:30:38 am »
happy to see gfing teams forming on NA  8)

gl gl

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2020, 12:44:59 pm »
tyty
movement keyer

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2020, 05:41:19 pm »
I am glad to accept my party nomination as Team Captain.