Author Topic: Haidamaks GF TEAM | 2016 - . . .  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Haidamaks GF TEAM | 2016 - . . .
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 09:04:49 pm »
when the only win u can get u make up LOL

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2019, 09:48:35 pm »
Virgin Russians saying that if u cancel it is an automatic loss and whoever it was who said he 10v1’d kami is pretty retarded coz we don’t even have 10 active members and members of haidamaks are gods ofc, 😉 😉

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 09:49:57 pm »
Also who is the co-cpt of kami? coz literally no one but me has got an event in months

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2019, 09:52:45 pm »
15-0, ahem when? We haven’t played you for like 6 months, I don’t even have ur steam

Friend, I scored a match for your deputy. He began to mock, troll, and said that he would bring people and give the server at 21:00 BST, but in the end he did not give the server, he did not give the people. This is a technical defeat. Moreover, you did not add me as a friend in Steam, you didn’t reply to messages, alas. I had to contact your deputy, but even he could not properly organize our meeting, except to troll and mock. Science for the future.

Wait wait wait
No way did I just realise this, coz I didn’t add u and coz my “deputy” cancelled a gf you count it as a 15-0 wtf, this means there isn’t one team in the game that kami hasn’t 15-0’d

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 11:20:35 pm »
Virgin Russians saying that if u cancel it is an automatic loss and whoever it was who said he 10v1’d kami is pretty retarded coz we don’t even have 10 active members and members of haidamaks are gods ofc, 😉 😉
baited lol, do you know what sarcasm means? :D

23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 10:44:27 pm »
15-0, ahem when? We haven’t played you for like 6 months, I don’t even have ur steam

Friend, I scored a match for your deputy. He began to mock, troll, and said that he would bring people and give the server at 21:00 BST, but in the end he did not give the server, he did not give the people. This is a technical defeat. Moreover, you did not add me as a friend in Steam, you didn’t reply to messages, alas. I had to contact your deputy, but even he could not properly organize our meeting, except to troll and mock. Science for the future.

Wait wait wait
No way did I just realise this, coz I didn’t add u and coz my “deputy” cancelled a gf you count it as a 15-0 wtf, this means there isn’t one team in the game that kami hasn’t 15-0’d

A match was announced to one of your team’s representatives. He did not bring the players, did not give the server, did not come to the match, and he was punished for it. You should not have in the team players for whom you can not answer.

Offline Knyaz_Dimitriy

• Volunteer
  • СЛАВА КАЗАКУ!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Knyaz_Dimitriy
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2019, 10:49:07 pm »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2019, 11:00:11 pm »
Spoiler

Wait wait wait

A match was announced to one of your team’s representatives. He did not bring the players, did not give the server, did not come to the match, and he was punished for it. You should not have in the team players for whom you can not answer.
[close]

So by your logic, I can ask any of your players, at any given point, for a match and if they cannot show up or fail to answer me, I can add a 15-0 victory for my team? That's pretty good to know.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2019, 11:48:02 pm »
Spoiler

Wait wait wait

[close]

So by your logic, I can ask any of your players, at any given point, for a match and if they cannot show up or fail to answer me, I can add a 15-0 victory for my team? That's pretty good to know.
No, hunted was trolling bodya, because bodya kept coming to our ts and poking everyone for gfs. So hunted said yes jokingly and started going along with it. Until bodya finally found out that he wasn't gonna come play. Bodya very smert.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2019, 02:07:47 am »
Spoiler

Wait wait wait

[close]

No, hunted was trolling bodya, because bodya kept coming to our ts and poking everyone for gfs. So hunted said yes jokingly and started going along with it. Until bodya finally found out that he wasn't gonna come play. Bodya very smert.
Bodya spams me daily, i had to block him... and most people i ask get spammed by his awfully translated English.

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2019, 03:54:33 am »
my man snapped so hard he had to triple post

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2019, 08:38:28 am »
My phones so shit and my brain is so slow that I have to make multiple posts coz I can’t format shite on my phone and I think of things every 20 seconds so I have to triple post

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2019, 03:27:08 pm »
tell that to the mods kiddo

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile