WIPThe Wise's Legion is proud to welcome you in this RP event, which would be made of a line battle, a siege and a conquest mod (yes yes)*Greenwhich Mean Time
(we are talking about some rules, to make an event which can please to the most of players)
18.30 GMT: Regiment leaders can start joining the event's channel on our Discord (https://discord.gg/cKpK8kYW) to make sure they read and know the rules. Additional details will also be given then and questions will be answered if needed. All regiment leaders must have received the gameserver information, discussed the rules and be present in the event's channel on our Discord. Checking last details.
18.45 GMT: Regiments can start joining our gameserver:
18.50 GMT: All regiments must have joined the gameserver as we don't want to start late.
19.00 GMT: Event starts.
* Global behaviour *
People who want to join our event are welcome, but there are strict rules about behaviour, to keep this event clear and "safe", and "to have fun on the battlefield".
- Trolling and insults will be notified by a slay, kick or Ban (at the discretion of the administrator)
- Only Officers can use the Global chat ; flooding is forbidden - No politics or anything else which may create tensions between players.
- Do not team hit intentionally
* Gameplay rules *
- (Players without regiment tags will be kicked) [only after a few weeks]
- Each regiment must choose a military unit (civilians unit are not allowed)
- Do not rambo, stay with your regiment
- You have to stay in formation for all situation (charge, mooving, retreat). If your formation is broken after a charge, you have to reform it at the rear. [LB only]
- Fire out of formation is forbiden [LB only]
- When you meet an enemy unit, you may form a line and advance forward as a line (with a reasonable distance) ; you are not forced to be in column (only for a long march)
- No reload in Charge
- Sapers only for artillery during LB, allowed in others game mods.
- You cannot stay away the fight behind a hill or city more than 2 minutes (we don't want the both side wait too long without fighting) but you can defend a hill/city more than 2 minutes if the opponents are close [LB only]
- You can shoot when you are in a building, but you will have to stop when the building is charged
- (A complete (at least 1 officer, 1 flag bearer and 1 musician) regimental staff is mandatory if you have more than 15 soldier) [Not straightaway]
Line Infantry Artillery
Between 12 - 30 players per regiment.
Stay in formation at anytime, you need to charge in formations too (double line, double column, when you are more than 12).
Must be at a reasonable distance to charge.
Must join a line if 3 or less.
Regimental staff (including 1 officer, 1 flag bearer and 1 musician) is mandatory.
Can spawn 2 cannons (or 1 howitzer only).
Do not use rockets.
Can have sapers.
Can have 4 guards playing as infantry. Out of the artillery position they have to act as a line infantry.
Can fire during a melee
Artillerymen can steal canons of the enemy if the group who go to the new position is more of 3 people.
[!] SIGNS-UP OPEN very soon [!]
Do you wish to come every week: (Yes/No)
Do you accept the rules ? :
Steam ID (provide a link please):
Teamspeak/Discord Adress :
NB : each unit may inscribe as one faction (CS or US), but during events, we may turn because we want that each player take pleasure on the battlefield, playing their own RP unit
[Regular]= Regular attending regiment