Author Topic: Your first Experience with a Regiment in NW?  (Read 2929 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Your first Experience with a Regiment in NW?
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:54:22 pm »
What was your very first experience with a regiment in NW?  I saw the post that says first experience in NW as a whole, but for me, the first time in a regiment was a lot more memorable. I got in a line, crouched, reloaded, literally screamed at by a captain named Bakon in the USMC, then  he realized I was a recruit and told me to fix my banner and don't crouch and reload later. It was pretty intimidating lol. I was like, what kind of video game is this?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Your first Experience with a Regiment in NW?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 03:33:40 am »
What was your very first experience with a regiment in NW?  I saw the post that says first experience in NW as a whole, but for me, the first time in a regiment was a lot more memorable. I got in a line, crouched, reloaded, literally screamed at by a captain named Bakon in the USMC, then  he realized I was a recruit and told me to fix my banner and don't crouch and reload later. It was pretty intimidating lol. I was like, what kind of video game is this?
How did it feel to be intimidated by someone half your age?  ;)

dunno why thats in 18pt font btw  ???

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:36:23 am »
He's the next CR, he can type in whatever font size he wants.

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 04:43:32 am »
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline PeopleRegiments

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 04:54:37 am »
General Shepherd is playing 2013 time, he's send the this damn game and we playing :( :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:40:21 pm by PeopleRegiments »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 03:55:48 pm »
Well I can't get you to support me AND wear my signature for free

how's a $25 steam game sound

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 04:07:43 pm »
My first contact with a reg was a small german regiment. A friend from NTW was in that reg and so i join in. It was the 2nd Hessian Regiment and it was a 6-8 men light Inf. My first train was like a 0/20 KD and i asked myself if I'm disabled because i was as bad as a bot

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 04:45:03 pm »
I was playing on 33rd siege when about 7 original EU 17e members came on lead by Posh, they seemed so organised at the time I instantly asked to join them, at which point I joined the lights since I was a noob at melee. I originally knew literally no one on NW other than two irl friends from college.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 12:57:09 am »
I remember well that very first training I ever had, and it was in the 33rd back in 2013, a regiment I joined by playing on their legendary siege server. We were all new recruits being tested by Maj Leonidas. What I remember the most is that line of say, 20 recruits, who had to fight a duel against Ribs, and how we were all dying one by one. To me he was a god for a long time ever since witnessing such a massacre.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Duuze

• Sergeant
  • Skirm Golden Age Bringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 07:02:24 am »
First time I heard of a reg was when i was playing a game of MOWAS or Men Of War: Assault Squad, I was in a public lobby with some randoms named Karth, RaymondTCEW, Dragonpuff and Clueless Will. It wasn't long before i was quickly inducted and brainwashed by the 63e.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 07:50:42 am »
I didn't even own the game. Saw some steam discussion from the 70th saying that they recruited. Added the leader. Realised it was NW not Native. So thought F it. Bought NW. Played a linebattle with them. I remember how excited I was at my first kill. xD

Spoiler
I think that 70th now merged with the 33rd Regiment of Foot under Scarhead
[close]

Offline profy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Le_Profyteur
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 08:40:53 am »
I remember, it was a day in March 2011, at the time I was discovering the joys of M & B Warband in multiplayer, and I discovered mmrussia at the same time.

So I join the 45eme régiment d'infanterie of the very young IVe Coprs, after a basic interview on Ts, it was the baptism of fire that evening, 200 players, all in formation and me in the middle, small insignificant rookie without any training. First round, after a few bursts where I was just shooting in the same direction as my comrades, we soon found ourselves alone in front of the terrible double line 33rd and a unit of cavalry, seeing my comrades fall in front of devastating bursts of the 33rd made me want to hide behind a tree but our officers were determined to fight ... ensued a charge to the epic melee or I do not know by what miracle I came alive.
This was my best lb in 7 years of IVe Corps, the one that made me fall in love with this game

2011-->2017 IVe Corps :heart:

Offline LX_GDuke AugustR

• Corporal
  • Grand Duke of Luxembourg, I mean Edge
    • View Profile
    • Luxembourgs Foward forums
  • Nick: [3rdHB][LX]GDuke_AugustR
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 07:06:08 pm »
Haha, levy, real fun*Cocks gun*

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 07:13:05 pm »
First time I heard of a reg was when i was playing a game of MOWAS or Men Of War: Assault Squad, I was in a public lobby with some randoms named Karth, RaymondTCEW, Dragonpuff and Clueless Will. It wasn't long before i was quickly inducted and brainwashed by the 63e.
:D

My first experience was joining a training in the 33rd, not knowing what I was doing because I had just gotten the game, and being shot by an officer. That was fun
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 07:18:43 pm »
My first ever reg was the 28th. But it only existed for like a few days after I joined. They carried the Swedish banner in MM. Was fun. I was regiment less for a few weeks and then Pumti invited me into the 54e. My first Volley fire in training and I hit a horse from like a kilometer away. I was in the 54e for like a few years until NW came out. Fun times. Wish MM stayed.