Author Topic: North American Definitive™ Player Tiers [Groupfghting, Dueling, Specialization]  (Read 14972 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Mexico's flag, so damn beautiful.

I approve that melee list since I dont know any of the guys listed (just a few).

Rever should be tier 1, say no to racism.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Mexico's flag, so damn beautiful.

I approve that melee list since I dont know any of the guys listed (just a few).

Rever should be tier 1, say no to racism.
Colombians are underrated on every list change my mind

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
That moment when you get in trouble for making fun of vetro but he does the same and nothing happens. Proof FSE is full of racist biased idiots. #MFSEGA

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
That moment when you get in trouble for making fun of vetro but he does the same and nothing happens. Proof FSE is full of racist biased idiots. #MFSEGA

Hawkince, for once, is correct. The admins on this forum are completely corrupt. I EXPOSED GAVIN. You know what happens????!?!?!?!? My thread is locked. I retaliate by exposing the admin is corrupt. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER?????? LOCKED, THE THREAD WAS LOCKED!!!!!!. OVERTHROW THE ENGLISH MENACE DESTROY THE EUROPOORS!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE US OF A
movement keyer

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Hawkince, for once, is correct. The admins on this forum are completely corrupt. I EXPOSED GAVIN. You know what happens????!?!?!?!? My thread is locked. I retaliate by exposing the admin is corrupt. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER?????? LOCKED, THE THREAD WAS LOCKED!!!!!!. OVERTHROW THE ENGLISH MENACE DESTROY THE EUROPOORS!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE US OF A

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
where my quebec flag u fucking monkey

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
where my quebec flag u fucking monkey

Fake Frenchies really out here believing they have their own country lmao.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

|Viper|

Possible updated today! Players will be moved around, new specialization categories, and more!

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
Possible updated today! Players will be moved around, new specialization categories, and more!
Pfft the only reason your allowed to be in two catagoreys is becuase I'd be in all of em.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

|Viper|

Pfft the only reason your allowed to be in two catagoreys is becuase I'd be in all of em.
Damn you right! Our next two categories were gonna be gayest NW players and most chadest NW players.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Damn you right! Our next two categories were gonna be gayest NW players and most chadest NW players.
2 more categories to put yourself into
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
Hell YEA baby!

|Viper|

Anna Kendrick is NOT HOT!

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
    • View Profile
I'd still hit it.  :-X

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I'd still hit it.  :-X
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time