38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 155100 times)

Offline Jeff Mcbiggie

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [Matchweek #1 | 12 to 17 april]
« Reply #480 on: April 22, 2016, 07:48:12 am »
GIB pls fix your discipline...

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB
LMFAO MY NAN COULD REFF BETTER
  I wish i could of been able to make it, sounds like top banter.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #481 on: April 22, 2016, 09:17:43 am »

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB
LMFAO MY NAN COULD REFF BETTER
  I wish i could of been able to make it, sounds like top banter.
Mate it was quality banter.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #482 on: April 22, 2016, 02:40:29 pm »
retards xd
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
  • To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 22, 2016, 08:47:55 pm »

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB

We decided to remove 7 rounds from the GIB win to punish their bad discipline and disrespect

Sultans 9 - 11 GIB
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:58:09 pm by DarkBG »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 22, 2016, 09:07:43 pm »
ayyyyyyyyyyy
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #485 on: April 22, 2016, 10:57:30 pm »

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB

We decided to remove 7 rounds from the GIB win to punish their bad discipline and disrespect

Sultans 9 - 11 GIB

when people dont believe gibraltar is a country so they penalize them ;_;
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #486 on: April 22, 2016, 11:20:45 pm »

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB

Sultans 9 - 11 GIB

There's something wrong with this dear organising team. When playing a match there's two teams and a referee. The reffs work is to 1. Enforce rules 2. Take control if anything goes wrong or if there's any issues. Referees have to call teams to stop trolling or disrespecting if by any reason the banter goes too far, and not just type in "r?" and "go". You can reach the conclusion we were "trolling" on that match and indeed we were having too much fun, but I for example was teasing the referee (DarkBG) because at some point i realised he wasn't paying attention or he just didn't care or he didn't know what to do? When for example I spawned and got in the middle of the arena several times (literally) yet our referee called "go" with players 5m ahead of the white line, and he didn't seem to care about it. A normal referee (not even talking about "good" ones) should have asked us to stand behind the line? To stop trolling? To stop global chat? But he didn't. And after the match Pancake (enemy team) was really mad about our behaviour, something we could have stopped if the referee would have warned us (he didn't in the entire match), and after the enemy teams' complaining after the match "We decided" (Which i suppose its HaZe) decided to take away the score we tried hard to get. In most of cases if invites or cheats are used this is the only decision you can really enforce but people come on, if it comes to "trolling" the first thing you organisers should ask yourselves is "Who was refereeing the match and why nothing was done to stop it"?

But no lets take their points away its easier, this way we don't have to change anything.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:18:56 am by Marshal_Chicken »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #487 on: April 22, 2016, 11:26:52 pm »
So was this an mutual decision or are you just getting angry?

Dark you did literally nothing the whole time. Its your job to enforce rules and the most you did was say the word "go". Imo you didnt even ask if anyone was ready for the whole match. I think 5-6 rounds we had to swap guys in after you said go.

Sultans are just upset because literally only 2 people could block.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #488 on: April 23, 2016, 09:51:04 am »
OMG chicken and Price are u little kiddos or just dumb. Chicken u hosted  several tournaments and should know that trolls are fucking annoying. Price u are leading a 1st League regiment is it that hard for u to not troll? Especially when the referee isint a veteran u dont have to tease him and make it harder for him. Sorry for my english but this kind of complains caused by ur own behave is  pathetic. You 2 should be able to play 20 rounds even without a ref.

Offline Fireflasher

• Private
  • Ted_Mosby
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 23, 2016, 01:26:44 pm »
So was this an mutual decision or are you just getting angry?

Dark you did literally nothing the whole time. Its your job to enforce rules and the most you did was say the word "go". Imo you didnt even ask if anyone was ready for the whole match. I think 5-6 rounds we had to swap guys in after you said go.

Sultans are just upset because literally only 2 people could block.

Price: There is no need to insult us. Your team was doing much better but that doesnt mean you have to punch us, troll us, whatever. The thing is: You would have won this match anyway. We never played in this squad and that was our fault. There is still no reason to punch me or jumping on the walls or shooting our team.

Dark: They are right. You didnt even heal me the first times they punched me.

BUT ANYWAY: GG GUYS. MUCH LOVE
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:29:59 pm by Fireflasher »

Offline Fireflasher

• Private
  • Ted_Mosby
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 23, 2016, 01:32:03 pm »
end of this discussion pls
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 02:00:52 pm by Fireflasher »

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2016, 02:01:12 pm »
WE NEED MUCH MORE DRAMAS!

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2016, 02:11:23 pm »
Please read:

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB

Right... So here is what's going to happen and i don't want any discussions forming about our decision:

1) Price will loose his admin power, due to him not being able to follow basic rules. When he took on the role of being an admin or even taking part in this tourney he agreed to rules and agreed to follow them:

Spoiler

Do you accept the rules: Yes

Fuck me why not

Community Name: John Price
Steam Contact/Links: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013207781/
Previous Experience: NWL, NA NWL, NWWC, NWBC, RGF, Groupfighting etc. list goes on forever
Why you should be a Ref: Got the experience, most likely the time. Why not?
[close]
Unfortunatly he couldnt follow the rules there for, the admin will be removed off him for admin abuse and trolling

2) There is discussing going on right now between me, ragnar, and bever about taking points off GIB team for trolling and not letting the Ref do his duty properly. This means that the scores will probably not change from 18-2 to 11-9 but simply GIB's team will just loose 2 points. This is not confirmed yet, so dont start spamming about this not being fair and so on.
Spoiler

Sultans 2 - 18 GIB

Sultans 9 - 11 GIB

[close]

3) GIB team are getting a warning right now for misbehaving during the match, if this misbehaving will happen again in some other matches then there would be more serious actions.

If teams cant follow simple rules, just not troll and do as ref asks them to do then I'm afraid there will be punishments. The rules are not hard to follow, they are really simple.

Thanks for reading.  :P

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 23, 2016, 02:24:25 pm »
This tournament is cool.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #494 on: April 23, 2016, 02:48:16 pm »
This tournament is cool.
good english
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan