Author Topic: tired of nwwc admins  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
tired of nwwc admins
« on: February 15, 2020, 04:48:54 pm »
Just wanted to say some nwwc board moderators are deleting comments constantly on the nwwc boards, espically anything referring to CIS. Which is pretty annoying and stupid if people want to discuss it they should be allowed to.

Edit: there also dishing out warnings to people for random reasons  ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 05:01:28 pm by Golden. »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
Re: tired of nwwc admins
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:55:36 pm »
Please respond me :/

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 04:57:38 pm »
Please respond me :/
we are forming gf team in nwwc because you can do that now if you just make up random excuses like CIS  :) just make team west Europe :)

David_Schrein

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 04:58:18 pm »
What if we make team EU and just ez palmare

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 05:07:56 pm »
I will be joining England, ireland cant get enough after ivan left sorry wE dOnT hAve fIve gOod pLayErs sO wE caNt pLay   :)

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 05:26:47 pm »
Team Afro-Eurasia when

Seriously though, I don’t know the full story, but from the side of it Golden is presenting it seems like there are a few admins who are erm, hmm, uhh, how do you say it, hmmm, ah, biased :\
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 05:30:19 pm »
I will be joining England, ireland cant get enough after ivan left sorry wE dOnT hAve fIve gOod pLayErs sO wE caNt pLay   :)
i cant even get 5 bulgarians  :'(

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 05:44:56 pm »
+1
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 05:49:16 pm »
Yeah fuck those organisers. Worry not Golden, for i shall write their address.

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 11:37:07 pm »
Just wanted to say some nwwc board moderators are deleting comments constantly on the nwwc boards, espically anything referring to CIS. Which is pretty annoying and stupid if people want to discuss it they should be allowed to.

I been saying this to people numerous times, Im glad to see others speak out about this to. I say we have a "3 strike rule" to, if a admin fucks up 3 times ingame and theres evidence against him we take away their admin rights to thats really the best we can do and give another guy admin.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 04:46:44 am »

I been saying this to people numerous times, Im glad to see others speak out about this to. I say we have a "3 strike rule" to, if a admin fucks up 3 times ingame and theres evidence against him we take away their admin rights to thats really the best we can do and give another guy admin.
He is talking about the forums not ingame.....

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 07:13:07 am »

as a political prisoner of nanwl I agree with you. I would have won my 4th NANWL if it weren’t for the shit admins.

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2020, 07:28:40 am »

as a political prisoner of nanwl I agree with you. I would have won my 4th NANWL if it weren’t for the shit admins.
They tryed to do that to today and still lost hahahah glad they choking to idgaf they deserve to no trolling or any form of disruption in chat ingame shouldn be tolerated in comp events. Not gonna lie had afew beers im even celebrating their loss, to the team I fought tho who are respectful feelings mutual gg sorry you were apart of that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:35:18 am by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2020, 08:45:34 am »
I leave and everything goes to shit.

Oh no it was the same when I was here nvm
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.