Author Topic: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions  (Read 16946 times)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2020, 05:09:25 pm »
Hosts of the nwwc_Ger servers!
Can u please clear the ban list on the NWWC_GER_3 server? Because half of the team Russia banned there by Desant with out any reason. Team Sweden are our witnesses. Desant have bad English (like me) and he don’t see differences between permanent and temporary ban, so he gave us a perm :c And next time don’t give admin pass for Desant, he is so salty and nervous boy(
Pretty sure it was only a temp ban
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2020, 07:09:47 pm »
Can u please clear the ban list on the NWWC_GER_3 server? Because half of the team Russia banned there by Desant with out any reason. Team Sweden are our witnesses. Desant have bad English (like me) and he don’t see differences between permanent and temporary ban, so he gave us a perm :c And next time don’t give admin pass for Desant, he is so salty and nervous boy(
We had a match, I asked you to leave, you did not want to. I banned you with a temporary ban

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2020, 03:27:21 pm »
We had a match, I asked you to leave, you did not want to. I banned you with a temporary ban
I wanna to watch ur game, why I need to leave? We don’t have rules about that, so u are a little nervous kid, which can’t keep emotions. It wasn’t my fault, that u was in tilt at this moment

Wursti

« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2020, 03:28:44 pm »
Idk where the problem is if it's just a temp ban

Wursti

« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2020, 04:07:17 pm »
I'm honestly getting really annoyed by your constant bickering and indecisiveness. I am not gonna split CIS again, you have the option to make multiple teams - use it and prove your point in-game, or don't play at all.

Imagine you guys would've given constructive criticism on how to solve this issue instead of just flaming 24/7

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 05:37:35 pm by Wursti »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2020, 05:40:54 pm »
I'm honestly getting really annoyed by your constant bickering and indecisiveness. I am not gonna split CIS again, you have the option to make multiple teams - use it and prove your point in-game, or don't play at all.

Imagine you guys would've given constructive criticism on how to solve this issue instead of just flaming 24/7
Wursti telling people to not flame, good one  ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2020, 11:13:15 pm »

just ban CIS and chill

David_Schrein

« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2020, 11:40:12 pm »
Weird to see that UKR and RUS can easily make a team. Maybe even a second one. But yea having an ex-96y nco as mod im not surprised its cis

Wursti

« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2020, 11:47:05 pm »
Weird to see that UKR and RUS can easily make a team. Maybe even a second one. But yea having an ex-96y nco as mod im not surprised its cis

Doubt you can judge UAs situation but what am I even telling our NW Cheating Detective

David_Schrein

« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2020, 11:53:34 pm »
If i have played both teams this week and both had 7+ people on i can easily say that its possible. But hey keep on this good act

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2020, 12:27:26 am »
there are obviously enough players for separate UA and RUS teams...

alliances should only be to allow nations that could otherwise not play by themselves to take part by joining with another such nation, not to allow two nations with loads of players to artificially create a stronger "national" team
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2020, 01:39:43 am »
I discussed this and my posts were removed. The reality is they can. I do not give a fuck about the excuses.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2020, 02:07:16 am »
there are obviously enough players for separate UA and RUS teams...

alliances should only be to allow nations that could otherwise not play by themselves to take part by joining with another such nation, not to allow two nations with loads of players to artificially create a stronger "national" team

David_Schrein

« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2020, 02:13:33 am »
As NW Cheating Detective i detected that CIS is cheating and can make seperate teams

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2020, 08:46:21 am »
As NW Cheating Detective i detected that CIS is cheating and can make seperate teams
We could make 2 RUS teams, but not even 1 UKR. As you can see, on matches we had not more than 2-3 UA people as usual. Excepting point of players inactivity, there is one more problem - some UA people have conflicts between them and will not play in the same team. So UA team can't exist. If you are annoyed by CIS tag, we can play under tag RUS, including UA players that joined it as they had no enough people to make own one.