Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 726972 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5910 on: March 05, 2018, 12:14:44 am »
Happy to see Fnatic take this one as the underdogs!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5911 on: March 05, 2018, 12:16:14 am »
what year is it

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5912 on: March 05, 2018, 12:16:54 am »
Good. Fnatic deserved it. Bad plays almost lost them the series, but Flusha showing why he was one of the most disgusting players to ever touch CS.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5913 on: March 05, 2018, 12:19:26 am »
Never been a Fnatic fan, and probably never will. But looking at this Grand Final makes you truly wonder if the Fnatic era wouldn't be on its way once more. Of course it is one final only. Of course Faze lose again despite being the favorite. But you must respect Fnatic for that performance, that match was litteraly amazing. Flusha was massive but that's whole team which earned that victory.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5914 on: March 05, 2018, 12:21:12 am »
kden

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5915 on: March 05, 2018, 02:18:38 am »
Flusha REALLY didn't want to lose that. Nothing like a few last round aces to secure the OT

I love seeing Faze hyping themselves up just to lose everything, Karrigan and Niko especially. Some serious schadenfreude
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5918 on: March 05, 2018, 08:52:37 pm »
https://twitter.com/nelendirekt/status/970444272951545856
@G2
It's sad that G2 showed a lot of promise but have ultimately just weakend the French scene by concentrating the best players but not the best roleplayers. They should just get ex6tenz to be an analyst or stand in coach while smithz subs to at least see where they're going wrong

Edit: Say what you want about ex6tenz but he did turn LDLC into a Pro-League team. They were not great but he did at least turn them into a team that could win games
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5919 on: March 05, 2018, 08:59:45 pm »
@G2
It's sad that G2 showed a lot of promise but have ultimately just weakend the French scene by concentrating the best players but not the best roleplayers. They should just get ex6tenz to be an analyst or stand in coach while smithz subs to at least see where they're going wrong

Edit: Say what you want about ex6tenz but he did turn LDLC into a Pro-League team. They were not great but he did at least turn them into a team that could win games
And he didn’t even have France’s best prospect, either

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5920 on: March 05, 2018, 09:07:44 pm »
@G2

And he didn’t even have France’s best prospect, either
I feel like he'd make a great short term change that the team needs. In essence, a coach that actually helps them come up with new stuff but not their IGL. Look at how good Liquid is with Zews for example. He's really a big part of the team even though he never steps foot in the game
Spoiler
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5921 on: March 06, 2018, 03:13:50 am »
So after being benched by VP, TaZ is in talks to moving to Kinguin to create a new all PL lineup.

Good luck to him, VP is just a dead meme at this point.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5922 on: March 07, 2018, 12:19:33 am »
So sad seeing VP fall so far from what they once were lmao

Offline Freedom

• Colonel