Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 726976 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #4290 on: November 20, 2016, 06:36:37 pm »
Do you game on 60hz?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: November 20, 2016, 06:41:01 pm »
Actually Mike if you're blind you can't see any frames at all

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4292 on: November 20, 2016, 08:11:53 pm »
ScreaM isn't french toffee.

I am done arguing with you noobs. Majority of HLTV users agree with me on my thread over there, yet you NW fucktards think bodyy is shit. Ok sure, but just know your OPINION is complete shit and you literally do not know what you are talking about. I keep up with the french scene more then any other in CS yet you guys hop on HLTV for one night and think you are experts. :)

Thorin is literally speaking directly to you all in this video:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_ozp4RXSM[/youtube]

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:13:26 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: November 20, 2016, 08:19:15 pm »
Scream may not be French but he plays for a top French team. Besides, even if you take him out that would still only make Bodyy the 7th best player in France statistically speaking.  If you think stats mean nothing then what is your argument for Bodyy being better than both RPK and Smithzz if you cannot see the inner workings of the team? Smithzz and RPK could both be better communicators than Bodyy. Would that make them better players than him in your eyes? You even posted a bunch of stats in the previous page so here you go once again contradicting yourself. And your thread on HLTV? That's so laughable I'm half inclined to believe you're trolling.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4294 on: November 20, 2016, 08:21:37 pm »
ScreaM isn't french toffee.

I am done arguing with you noobs. Majority of HLTV users agree with me on my thread over there, yet you NW fucktards think bodyy is shit. Ok sure, but just know your OPINION is complete shit and you literally do not know what you are talking about. I keep up with the french scene more then any other in CS yet you guys hop on HLTV for one night and think you are experts. :)

Thorin is literally speaking directly to you all in this video:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_ozp4RXSM[/youtube]

lmao. Your the one who brought up hltv stats and said that body was as good as screams nd shox
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4295 on: November 20, 2016, 08:22:52 pm »
Also funny how you guys just bash my player, yet never mention your favorite players or teams because they are likely TRASH.
btw my favorite team is G2 and my favorite player is shox. I also like Steel(NA one) but he kinda got banned
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:26:26 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #4296 on: November 20, 2016, 08:25:01 pm »
ibuypower best team world
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: November 20, 2016, 08:37:32 pm »
Also funny how you guys just bash my player, yet never mention your favorite players or teams because they are likely TRASH.
btw my favorite team is G2 and my favorite player is shox. I also like Steel(NA one) but he kinda got banned

How can you be a fan of G2 yet ignore the success bodyy has brought to the team? Do you watch G2's games? If shox or ScreaM is lacking its almost always bodyy that picks up the slack with a big game. So how can you speak so badly of him? Especially considering he is still extremely young and new to top tier CS. Look at ScreaM in the past years. He played alot like Bodyy, having impact but not very frequently. Now look at ScreaM few years later...

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: November 20, 2016, 08:38:43 pm »
A few years is a very long time in CSGO. He is not there yet. I also noticed you didn't reply to anything I said, suggesting you don't really have a way to dispute it.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: November 20, 2016, 08:47:46 pm »
Scream may not be French but he plays for a top French team. Besides, even if you take him out that would still only make Bodyy the 7th best player in France statistically speaking.  If you think stats mean nothing then what is your argument for Bodyy being better than both RPK and Smithzz if you cannot see the inner workings of the team? Smithzz and RPK could both be better communicators than Bodyy. Would that make them better players than him in your eyes? You even posted a bunch of stats in the previous page so here you go once again contradicting yourself. And your thread on HLTV? That's so laughable I'm half inclined to believe you're trolling.

Speaking directly to a vast majority of CS players from across the world has less legitimacy than a CS thread on a Napoleonic forum? HAHAHA!

You are basing the top players purely on rating, and you are taking in game performances completely out of the picture which makes the stats completely irrelevant. My argument for him being better then RpK and SmithZz is the fact that he has impact in matches frequently where they do not. You can say whatever you want, you think hes bad i think hes good. I am done arguing with people that ignore facts solely to make their opinion seem superior while giving no credit to the other person. Go fuck yourself for all i care and shove your retarded opinion up your ass.

If it wasn't for me this thread would be dead af anyway. So ill leave it that way next time, enjoy. :D

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:54:18 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: November 20, 2016, 08:58:47 pm »
HLTV is known throughout the entire community as a place for trolls to congregate.

How do you think ratings are created? Yep, you got it, BY IN GAME PERFORMANCES. And talking about disregarding the other person's opinion? You have repeatedly insulted us, calling our opinions trash and telling us our opinions are irrelevant. Contradicting yourself YET AGAIN. The stats do not lie. Sure, Bodyy may have some impact rounds. But there is also significant credit that should be given to consistency which, at the minute, Shox and Scream are the only G2 players to have it.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: November 20, 2016, 09:02:08 pm »
HLTV is known throughout the entire community as a place for trolls to congregate.

How do you think ratings are created? Yep, you got it, BY IN GAME PERFORMANCES. And talking about disregarding the other person's opinion? You have repeatedly insulted us, calling our opinions trash and telling us our opinions are irrelevant. Contradicting yourself YET AGAIN. The stats do not lie. Sure, Bodyy may have some impact rounds. But there is also significant credit that should be given to consistency which, at the minute, Shox and Scream are the only G2 players to have it.

I guess you prefer reddit? What a joke. You obviously do not use HLTV forums. Every single forum in existence is plagued with trolls. Just like this one. ;)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: November 20, 2016, 09:05:36 pm »

I guess you prefer reddit? What a joke. You obviously do not use HLTV forums. Every single forum in existence is plagued with trolls. Just like this one. ;)
I don't actually. The majority of HLTV is bullshit. Good luck having a proper conversation on there. I would love to see the link to this thread of yours by the way. Your replies are very limited, by the way which just shows your inability to bring hard evidence to support your arguments, meaning you skirt around other statements anyone else makes against your opinion to avoid responding to them.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: November 20, 2016, 09:09:08 pm »

I don't actually. The majority of HLTV is bullshit. Good luck having a proper conversation on there. I would love to see the link to this thread of yours by the way. Your replies are very limited, by the way which just shows your inability to bring hard evidence to support your arguments, meaning you skirt around other statements anyone else makes against your opinion to avoid responding to them.

No i have already posted stats and videos and even players/anaylst tweets. Yet you all ignore all of it and say it doesn't matter i am shit and so is bodyy? O-K.

Most recent Bodyy thread:
http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=18&threadid=1319148#r18833124

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: November 20, 2016, 09:16:13 pm »
-Nobody mentioned anything about your personal skill.
-NBK's tweet is irrelevant to Bodyy's performance
-Statistics have already proven that he is the 8th best French/Belgian player at the minute (although I don't know why you mentioned this again because you say statistics mean nothing - so you're contradicting yourself again.
-There are also many negative posts about Bodyy on your HLTV post:
"He's too inconsistent"
"Sorry but RPK is better"
"I think he's quite bad, he does have big games but there are better players in France. I'd say he's still a top 10 French player. (At least when the Belgians are not included.)"

I don't know how many times I have to disprove your arguments. It's getting embarrassing. You have nothing to prove that he is one of the best players in the world. Please bring this up in a year or two if he truly becomes better. I agree that he has potential, but he is not one of the best at the minute.