Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630427 times)

Offline KingRizla

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2295 on: February 03, 2019, 09:08:47 pm »
In-game Name: Hitler_did_nothing_wrong
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): No idea
Reason For Ban: I'm guessing it was probably the tag
Time/date (If Known): 19:00ish
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'll change them
Player ID (If Known): Not sure

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2296 on: February 03, 2019, 10:19:27 pm »
In-game Name: Tomi
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): dont really remember
Reason For Ban: i think trolling
Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban: well I'm sorry I'm was kinda trolling so that's totally my fault I'm really sorry
Player ID (If Known):896851

Making behalf Tomi due to that he doesn't have FSE acc
I banned him Tuesday the 29th of January for delaying, Chat Spamming and discrimination.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2297 on: February 04, 2019, 10:03:01 am »
Your In-game Name:91st_Rct_Connor_Steward
Their In-game Name:Nr77_Schtz_Hannibalbarca
Reason For Ban:Recruiting.
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us):14:15-14:30 , 3.02.2019

I'm having trouble finding where this person may have typed recruitment messages, in addition, there is no evidence in your spoiler. Please provide more evidence or an updated date/time of incident. If the person in question only posted about recruitment maybe once or twice, then that would not justify a logban, however, if they were persistent and spamming then please post again with more information as requested.

In-game Name: ChmipZ_Teamkiller_Python
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): logbanned
Reason For Ban: double spawning
Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban: was doing it to troll bagins and nero, we were all on poosy ts messing about, but i'll  be more careful next time.
Player ID (If Known):

I've slain you a few times for this as well. Please don't let it happen again. Unbanned.

Time/date (If Known):
Apology/Statement Against Ban: well I'm sorry I'm was kinda trolling so that's totally my fault I'm really sorry

Tomi will need to make an FSE account to post his unban request.

In-game Name: Hitler_did_nothing_wrong
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): No idea
Reason For Ban: I'm guessing it was probably the tag
Time/date (If Known): 19:00ish
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'll change them
Player ID (If Known): Not sure

If you're found using a tag similar to that on the server again you will be permanently banned with no exceptions. Unbanned for now.

Time/date (If Known):

I banned him Tuesday the 29th of January for delaying, Chat Spamming and discrimination.

We have logs for this. Please do not post unnecessarily.

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2298 on: February 06, 2019, 12:13:32 pm »
In-Game Name: 82nd_[General]_Shepherd
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kamarow/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 82nd Regiment / General in Command
Admin Experience:
Experience
  Public Servers   
    Minisiege(2016-2017),
    Mininaval(2016, 2017)
    TR_Groupfighting ( --- Currently )
   Events   
    - Founder the PSO - Siege Event 2013, and 2014 year.
    - Founder the PRO (People Regiments Organizations) ( --- since 2014, Currently )
   Organizations   
    - Founder the NWL-TR
    - Founder the CNWL-TR
    - Referee currently now RGL
    - Referee currently now Napoleons Cup - World Championship
   Server Admins   
   - TR_82nd_Official and my 82nd Regiment servers.
   - TR_40th_Official
   - 1Rhein_Siege
   - PRO_Official
   - 1Rhein_Sunday
   - TR_Groupfighting
[close]

Spoken Languages: Turkish, English, and Little Albanian ,Serbian and Serbian
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No, never..
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Because I'm playing on this server too much, and I also like my team to play on this server. There are more than one problem among the Turks, and I will do my best to solve the problems that can occur because they are public servers and they are public servers.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: February 06, 2019, 12:29:38 pm »
In-Game Name: 82nd_[General]_Shepherd
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kamarow/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 82nd Regiment / General in Command
Admin Experience:
Experience
  Public Servers   
    Minisiege(2016-2017),
    Mininaval(2016, 2017)
    TR_Groupfighting ( --- Currently )
   Events   
    - Founder the PSO - Siege Event 2013, and 2014 year.
    - Founder the PRO (People Regiments Organizations) ( --- since 2014, Currently )
   Organizations   
    - Founder the NWL-TR
    - Founder the CNWL-TR
    - Referee currently now RGL
    - Referee currently now Napoleons Cup - World Championship
   Server Admins   
   - TR_82nd_Official and my 82nd Regiment servers.
   - TR_40th_Official
   - 1Rhein_Siege
   - PRO_Official
   - 1Rhein_Sunday
   - TR_Groupfighting
[close]

Spoken Languages: Turkish, English, and Little Albanian ,Serbian and Serbian
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No, never..
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): Because I'm playing on this server too much, and I also like my team to play on this server. There are more than one problem among the Turks, and I will do my best to solve the problems that can occur because they are public servers and they are public servers.
Admin apps are closed

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: February 06, 2019, 06:58:30 pm »
In-game Name: fred
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): /
Reason For Ban: tks
Time/date (If Known): 5:55 gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: from the bottom of my heart, i apologize for being garbage
Player ID (If Known): 1364893

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: February 06, 2019, 10:06:55 pm »
Your In-game Name: CCCP_Obelix
Their In-game Name: Poulet_Chocolat_Coco_Ayala and LePouletV2_Higen
Reason For Ban: Fake AFKing, Trolling at Spawn, Punching, Delaying, Team Hitting + Team Killing on purpose
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
(Team Hitting look my health bar) 
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) : 6th February around 10 PM GMT
+ Coco insulted me in global chat but i did not screenshoted that unfortunatly :-X
+ @Coco no need to answer without evidences, ty
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:19:10 pm by Obelixov »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: February 06, 2019, 10:45:04 pm »
Spoiler
Reason For Ban: Fake AFKing, Trolling at Spawn, Punching, Delaying, Team Hitting + Team Killing on purpose
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
+ Coco insulted me in global chat but i did not screenshoted that unfortunatly :-X
[close]
Aight I was on during all of this so i'll give you the rundown: Obelix joins the server and instantly starts insulting me, smallest, coco and others. I slayed him after he used a racial slur and gave him his final warning. Then he directed all of his shit at coco in french. I don't speak a single word of French so I had no clue if they were insulting eachother or not. What I can definitely tell you is that obelix was baiting a response from everyone in the server multiple times. I didn't see any of the teamhitting and kicking myself. But the one time where coco teamkilled him was after he spawned in under a fake name and went to backstab coco. He failed and got chambered. At which point coco teamkilled him. I did slay coco because you shouldnt take matters in your own hands. If I had known that that was obelix at that time I would have tempbanned him on the spot, as I had already given him a warning earlier.

Coming onto fse and trying to spin this story in your favor won't work when there was an admin on that saw most of it obelix.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: February 06, 2019, 10:52:47 pm »
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Aight I was on during all of this so i'll give you the rundown: Obelix joins the server and instantly starts insulting me, smallest, coco and others. I slayed him after he used a racial slur and gave him his final warning. Then he directed all of his shit at coco in french. I don't speak a single word of French so I had no clue if they were insulting eachother or not. What I can definitely tell you is that obelix was baiting a response from everyone in the server multiple times. I didn't see any of the teamhitting and kicking myself. But the one time where coco teamkilled him was after he spawned in under a fake name and went to backstab coco. He failed and got chambered. At which point coco teamkilled him. I did slay coco because you shouldnt take matters in your own hands. If I had known that that was obelix at that time I would have tempbanned him on the spot, as I had already given him a warning earlier.

Coming onto fse and trying to spin this story in your favor won't work when there was an admin on that saw most of it obelix.

Show evidences, instead of protecting him man, i didn't teamkilled or teamhitted them once, there is no point of saying "obelix was provocating everyone", my ban request isn't talking about this right? And the only """ insult""" i said is : "NameOfThePlayer more like cheap AnotherPlayer" so it's not an insult, and another guy is confirming what i am saying and you wasn't even on the server at this time.
I'm showing multiple evidences of their bad behaviour, you don't have anything so no need to argue  :-*
+ You are saying i was insulting them in French and after you say you don't speak French, come on man  ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:56:24 pm by Obelixov »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #2304 on: February 06, 2019, 10:55:24 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]
A few days ago Obelix was doing something similar while I was on the GF server with, among others, new trial admin R1bazz. He insulted R1bazz a few times as well but was sly enough to not let it escalate enough into me banning him. He should be watched closely.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #2305 on: February 06, 2019, 10:58:27 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[close]

Fully agreed I was on the server towards the end and Obelix was as usual trying to annoy everyone on the server.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: February 06, 2019, 11:01:56 pm »
Guys, why are you coming here to say bullshits about me, if you want to ban me, make a ban request with evidences, my ban request isn't about my case right? You are pathetic at this point, stop trying to defend those guys, check logs you will see that i was not insulting anybody or teamkilling anybody, stop be so touchy and deal with the ban request por favor.

I think that Coco can defend himself, if i have done bad things against him, he can show evidences on his own don't you think??
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 11:03:34 pm by Obelixov »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: February 07, 2019, 02:32:09 pm »
In-game Name: fred
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): /
Reason For Ban: tks
Time/date (If Known): 5:55 gmt
Apology/Statement Against Ban: from the bottom of my heart, i apologize for being garbage
Player ID (If Known): 1364893

Unbanned.

Evidence (screenshots):
(Delaying + Fake AFKing)
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

(Kicking, Punching)
Spoiler
[close]
(Kicking at spawn)
Spoiler
[close]
+
Spoiler
[close]
(Teamkilling on Purpose)
Spoiler
[close]
+ Rikkert warning him
Spoiler
[close]

Users will be reminded, again, that +1s to admin applications or ban/unban requests do not influence our decisions at all. We have logs that show us everything we need to know and so the posting regarding this ban are unnecessary. To clarify, these posts will stop now or you may face bans on The Groupfighting Server.

You will also be reminded that, just because you are friends with someone or are on Teamspeak with them, there is no excuse for teamkilling and/or teamhitting. You will face punishment appropriate for the rule-breaks in question.

There will be no bans handed out with regard to this incident, however Coco Ayala, Higen and Obelix are now being watched closely. If any of you teamkill on purpose, teamhit on purpose, troll, insult, delay, fake AFK or even try to provoke, you will be banned without warning.

This response may seem extreme but, due to the overblown scene that has unfolded, such measures are due.

Again, there will be no further posts regarding this incident. If you would like to discuss this more then PM either myself or one of the other Head Admins.

Offline 18th_Bowie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: February 07, 2019, 06:33:13 pm »
Has it been 5 days ?

Wursti

« Reply #2309 on: February 07, 2019, 11:27:22 pm »