Author Topic: The Star Wars Thread  (Read 109194 times)

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Star Wars Thread
« Reply #360 on: February 05, 2016, 11:00:16 pm »
Is Jar Jar Binks Darth Plagueis? I think this theory is false, because if Plagueis reincarnated into Jar Jar, why would he help Palpatine to become the Supreme Chancellor and later the Emperor of the Empire if Sidious murdered him?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: February 06, 2016, 06:06:27 am »
Is Jar Jar Binks Darth Plagueis? I think this theory is false, because if Plagueis reincarnated into Jar Jar, why would he help Palpatine to become the Supreme Chancellor and later the Emperor of the Empire if Sidious murdered him?
It's just a little too wonky to truly believe. I'd buy more into Jar Jar colluding with the Sith but not being a sith lord himself. That seems a little too much for a character that was generally hated by all.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #362 on: February 06, 2016, 03:40:37 pm »
Both ideas make sense though.
Either Jar Jar helped the Sith to rise to power or he is Darth Plageuis.

If he actually is Darth Plageuis then maybe he just did not want to be officially recognized? Think about it, it makes sense. Why put yourself on the throne when you can put someone else on it, that does practically everything you do? Palpetine is Jar Jars puppet.
Maybe he did not even know or notice that he is a puppet? Maybe Palpatine did not know that Jar Jar is Darth Plageuis... 

And tbh, the whole prequels and practically all Star Wars movies suddenly become much better with Jar Jar being a Sith in control of everything.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:42:54 pm by Olafson »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 06, 2016, 05:06:11 pm »

If he actually is Darth Plageuis then maybe he just did not want to be officially recognized? Think about it, it makes sense. Why put yourself on the throne when you can put someone else on it, that does practically everything you do? Palpetine is Jar Jars puppet.
Maybe he did not even know or notice that he is a puppet? Maybe Palpatine did not know that Jar Jar is Darth Plageuis... 

And tbh, the whole prequels and practically all Star Wars movies suddenly become much better with Jar Jar being a Sith in control of everything.
I like the theory, believe me, all my friends hate me when I point out his force moves and mind tricks, but when you realize the direction George Lucas had to take the prequels after all the hate it becomes easier to understand why Jar Jar had to take a backseat. Would be interesting if this could be confirmed though.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 06, 2016, 05:33:05 pm »

I like the theory, believe me, all my friends hate me when I point out his force moves and mind tricks, but when you realize the direction George Lucas had to take the prequels after all the hate it becomes easier to understand why Jar Jar had to take a backseat. Would be interesting if this could be confirmed though.

Yes exactly. I was actualyl  hoping for him to appear in Episode7 as main villain... To bad :(

Imagine what would happen if they did that. That would be epic.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 06, 2016, 06:01:05 pm »

Yes exactly. I was actualyl  hoping for him to appear in Episode7 as main villain... To bad :(

Imagine what would happen if they did that. That would be epic.
well, we still don't know if Jar Jar was killed after Palpatine ordered the order 66. If yes, I'm sure this theory is not true

Unless Jar Jar was really Plagueis, then Palpatine killed him and when he talked to Anakin before about his master, he was telling him what shall happen in the future

But that sounds really stupid so it's probably not true :S
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:17:20 pm by Dazzer »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2016, 12:59:42 pm »
Jar Jar was Obviously Sidious the whole time, totally

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2016, 04:17:09 pm »
Jar Jar was Obviously Sidious the whole time, totally
how could be Jar Jar Sidious if Palpatine IS Sidious?  ;D

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2016, 04:52:03 pm »
Stop pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2016, 04:54:22 pm »
wat

Sent from my Toaster using electricity.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 09, 2016, 10:05:28 pm »
Ok.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 09, 2016, 10:11:39 pm »
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 09, 2016, 10:35:30 pm »
So just curious, anyone else a big fan of KOTOR 2? I see it on sale but I have no money; Wondered if it's worth going to buy a steam card for.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 09, 2016, 11:29:51 pm »
Yes it's good, and no you don't need to play Kotor 1. Make sure you look online for unofficial patches and stuff.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 28, 2016, 09:18:35 pm »
I just watched New Hope (I have never before watched Star Wars) and honestly, I found it a bit boring. I like old movies and I wasn't there only to look at effects, it just didn't get me excited even once. I'm still going to watch the next one though.