Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 277447 times)

Wursti

Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2580 on: March 07, 2019, 01:11:57 pm »
Juve going 0-2 vs Atletico

The Cristiano effect

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2581 on: March 09, 2019, 03:31:17 am »
ManU beat PSG with sheer luck and nothing more. All three goals were presents.

Poor PSG defenders and a shit goalkeeper. All three goals were karma for losing the first match because of injurys.

Offline Riverss

• Corporal
  • hello.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2582 on: March 09, 2019, 11:24:01 am »
ManU beat PSG with sheer luck and nothing more. All three goals were presents.

Poor PSG defenders and a shit goalkeeper. All three goals were karma for losing the first match because of injurys.

Agreed. PSG is so overrated, without Mpabbe that team has no flare at all and lost to a poor united side.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: March 09, 2019, 02:03:42 pm »
what are you guys even talking about
psg is not overrated at all, we had for the first match many injuries aswell (neymar, cavani, meunier, verratti just came back from an injury and was out of form), while man utd was on an impressive uinbeaten run with Ole, and we just ruled them on their own pitch
the problem with us is all about mental. i believe if we picked any team in the ro16, we would have beaten anyone 2-0 in the fist leg and lost 3-0 in the second, at the very moment we know we have the advantage players lost their faith/mind and stop doing shit, its been the same all over the years (Chelsea in 2013 i believe, 3-1 for us at home and lost 2-0 away - barca 2 years ago, 4-0 at home and we know the end ... - this year again)
i didnt watch the game vs united but i really cant find any explanation on why we lost, it's even worst than that 6-1
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2584 on: March 09, 2019, 03:52:08 pm »
United took full advantage of all your mistakes :)

Offline Riverss

• Corporal
  • hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: March 09, 2019, 03:54:46 pm »
Problem with PSG is domestic league experience. They come from a league where they dominate the whole season and face no real competition. Man U comes from a league where they have to always be mentally prepared to come from behind. You can win Ligue 1 season after season, but PSG are not on the level to compete with actual competitive teams.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: March 09, 2019, 04:32:08 pm »
its a problem yes but not the main one, cause we showed multiple times through the years we are capable to beat some elite european teams like bayern, barcelona, chelsea, liverpool, napoli etc
i really believe the main problem is our mental, when we win the first leg instead of preparing to win the second leg, we just prepare to suffer and try to not loose, that's not the mentality you should have if you wanna ever reach the ucl final
like we know we can do it, and once we've done it, we can't do it again, we gave everything the first time and cant make it again
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Riverss

• Corporal
  • hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: March 09, 2019, 07:16:04 pm »
I had this funny feeling when i woke up this morning that something was gonna happen tonight. Never expected 4-1 tho.
idk why they dont put isco and asensio at the wings bale isnt all that could get rid of him for hazard if they are wanting to make a big move they have the players but im glad ajax won pulled for em

'Bale isn't all that'. The man has won the champions league 4 times for that club and scored undoubtedly the best goal in CL history, please don't make silly statements like that again :))

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: March 10, 2019, 12:41:09 am »
I had this funny feeling when i woke up this morning that something was gonna happen tonight. Never expected 4-1 tho.
idk why they dont put isco and asensio at the wings bale isnt all that could get rid of him for hazard if they are wanting to make a big move they have the players but im glad ajax won pulled for em

'Bale isn't all that'. The man has won the champions league 4 times for that club and scored undoubtedly the best goal in CL history, please don't make silly statements like that again :))
he does a bicycle kick woah give him a ballon d'or oh wait lets just make him the main scorer oh damn knocked out in round of 16  :-\ yea not all that

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: March 10, 2019, 01:46:19 am »
Lol I like how you just dismiss a bicycle kick as if it's nothing. In something like 200 games he's scored about 100 goals or so alongside 63 assists, and being primarily a winger that's very, very respectable. Players with stats like that include Beckham, Thiery Henry, David Silva, but I guess they're 'not all that' too? You're just like the rest of the stuck up Real fans who are so ungrateful to players who have done so much for that club. In regards to the match, what about Modric? He's supposed to be the best player in the world? What about playing Vinicius, a fucking 18 year old with minimal experience, in the starting 11 over Bale? What about Real's defense? Casemiro was absolutely pathetic for a 'world class' DM. You do understand that changing a few positions will not help that team, it needs a COMPLETE overhaul lmao. Not sure what I expected from an American with Messi as their avatar  ;D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:02:58 am by Riv »

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: March 10, 2019, 05:18:11 am »
Spoiler
Lol I like how you just dismiss a bicycle kick as if it's nothing. In something like 200 games he's scored about 100 goals or so alongside 63 assists, and being primarily a winger that's very, very respectable. Players with stats like that include Beckham, Thiery Henry, David Silva, but I guess they're 'not all that' too? You're just like the rest of the stuck up Real fans who are so ungrateful to players who have done so much for that club. In regards to the match, what about Modric? He's supposed to be the best player in the world? What about playing Vinicius, a fucking 18 year old with minimal experience, in the starting 11 over Bale? What about Real's defense? Casemiro was absolutely pathetic for a 'world class' DM. You do understand that changing a few positions will not help that team, it needs a COMPLETE overhaul lmao. Not sure what I expected from an American with Messi as their avatar  ;D
[close]
i see what you're saying and he has put in the work and grind for real he has been at real for 8 years and has had a great career with them and other players did play shit football is a team sport but bale isn't having a a great season. 11 in the 21 games he has played he only has 7 goals with a 51% shot accuracy and 2 assists with 79% pass accuracy. with stats like this why not try the 18 year old out to see if he was worth bringing over in july. i said what i said because all those things real expected him to be were to fall to low expectations i just thought playing isco at the wing (who they did play over bale in CL final last year) and asensio who can play on the wing would be a better attacking threat than junior and vazquez they have the talent just a very under preforming real

David_Schrein

« Reply #2591 on: March 10, 2019, 05:59:13 am »
Last 3 matches, Barca Barca Ajax. Real has been dogshit. Real paid 100m for Bale and benches him over some 18yo that hasnt even been consistent asf. Dont think there is much to argue about that, and yea next time post on 1 acc not 2 u melon. If he is really that good he makes the starting 11 period. Real is shit and since ronaldo left  they have been underperforming.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2592 on: March 10, 2019, 10:23:46 am »
Last 3 matches, Barca Barca Ajax. Real has been dogshit. Real paid 100m for Bale and benches him over some 18yo that hasnt even been consistent asf. Dont think there is much to argue about that, and yea next time post on 1 acc not 2 u melon. If he is really that good he makes the starting 11 period. Real is shit and since ronaldo left  they have been underperforming.

Bale gets benched for Lucas Vazquez.
click here to join the 84th

Wursti

« Reply #2593 on: March 10, 2019, 10:41:42 am »
Wym Real has Luka Modric !!

He deserved the Ballon d'Or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!112!112124391724807

idk how they can loose !1

Offline Guanchito

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: March 10, 2019, 02:24:49 pm »
Idk if u actually watch Real games, but bale has NEVER been consistent with Real. Hes a great player who doesnt care about the team at all, gets "injured" everytime, and then goes with Wales when Real asks him to stay to recover.  8 years in Spain and cant even say "Hola"...

Im sorry but atm he doesnt deserve to be starter. Nor does isco or marcelo, who are not even in form.