Author Topic: [RGL2] Main Thread  (Read 24269 times)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 2)
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2016, 02:46:24 pm »
Well fucking shit happ , fk you exotic :D -  Gratz to our champs - it was great melee match vs 15th , Good seasson but i assume we should make a really strict schedule cause this take too long and some regs just get iactive in this league and it was slowly dieing . I STILL DONT GET WHY TO PUT 3 POINTS ON DRAW but that is just my opinion . Cya on something else (NWL,NLC or another RGL)
Thanks organizers for this opportunity to play vs best melee regs of that time .

Offline 15th_YR_Official

• Officially official
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2016, 02:21:58 pm »
I suggest the organizers or whoever was in charge last fixes the league table and properly announces 15th_YR as the winners, because we clearly won even though it shows 78th on top kek (with one loss as opposed to our one draw).

Phailur

« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2016, 04:36:45 pm »
I suggest the organizers or whoever was in charge last fixes the league table and properly announces 15th_YR as the winners, because we clearly won even though it shows 78th on top kek (with one loss as opposed to our one draw).
Stop the salt gi w e w

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2016, 11:06:58 pm »
Stop the salt gi w e w

It's true though, but I liked that whoever was in charge of the league table purposely kept the winning points to 78th for having played 92nd which disbanded mid-league, and 15thYR hasn't gotten any points from that.  ;)

Either way I just wanted the table fixed ASAP So I could add this to our fse thread obviously.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2016, 11:18:52 pm »
Stop the salt gi w e w
What if I told you that wasn't me

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2016, 01:11:37 am »
fkin GG with that 3 points for draw . Kore told me he was the ref and he aint seen shit in chat