Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 143742 times)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Snitches get stitches

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

MATT123456789

its kinda suspicious ,how last game I was getting ddosed and this game it was instead waste getting ddosed....

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Sorry I couldn't have Waste foot lancing half of our team and killing them. He had to be dealt with  8)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
its kinda suspicious ,how last game I was getting ddosed and this game it was instead waste getting ddosed....
is this bill or matt?  ::)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
dante
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Best hour for hour duelist!!!!!!11!!

MATT123456789

dante

7-1d suns, 7-1d pedro, and finished off with 7-0'ing dantes sorry ass

pretty sure I am without a doubt, the best duelist to ever live

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
btw the score was 20-13 but fuck you all anyways.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
when Russian goes off

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
when Russian goes off

Alex Jones is my hero.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
When Asian and Russian come together to be salty, it is not a good time for the children of the world. Many of these children, like myself, are out here on the streets fending for ourselves. Then these two men come and try and take our ONLY seasoning so they can fuel their rage! On the mean streets of Peekskill, New York, there is only two comforts, meth and salt, and these schmucks are trying to take one of them for themselves. I find it absolutely disgusting that two pillars of a community could steep so low as to take from the needy. This is worse than the Jew crisis of 2013. This shameful and revolting should be punished. I wish to petition the mods and creators of NW and the wonderful people of Taleworlds to rid their game of these vile human beings. If this was my kitchen and these two formerly upstanding gentlemen stole from me, not only would they be exiled but prosecuted for the thiefs. These retched, scum of the earth deserve to be rid of the cancer of the community and be given the polio of another, more sinister community like Osu! I just have two parting words, fucking die.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

MATT123456789

When Asian and Russian come together to be salty, it is not a good time for the children of the world. Many of these children, like myself, are out here on the streets fending for ourselves. Then these two men come and try and take our ONLY seasoning so they can fuel their rage! On the mean streets of Peekskill, New York, there is only two comforts, meth and salt, and these schmucks are trying to take one of them for themselves. I find it absolutely disgusting that two pillars of a community could steep so low as to take from the needy. This is worse than the Jew crisis of 2013. This shameful and revolting should be punished. I wish to petition the mods and creators of NW and the wonderful people of Taleworlds to rid their game of these vile human beings. If this was my kitchen and these two formerly upstanding gentlemen stole from me, not only would they be exiled but prosecuted for the thiefs. These retched, scum of the earth deserve to be rid of the cancer of the community and be given the polio of another, more sinister community like Osu! I just have two parting words, fucking die.

I beat u in 3 fucking ft7s a row

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Crumbum is a 22e legend

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile