Author Topic: Correct location of File  (Read 1561 times)

Offline PolarMaths

• Sergeant
  • PolarHistoryMathsSounds
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: PolarMaths
  • Side: Neutral
Correct location of File
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:48:46 am »
Not sure if this is the right place to post it but IDK where so..

Ive been modeling a new cannon model and as I updated the vanilla cannon model with my new one in mm_cannons I checked ingame only to find it still be the vanilla cannon model. Obviously I was perplexed, how could the vanilla model be there if I replaced/removed it? So I checked all the files thinking there must be another vanilla model but I found nothing.

How is this possible does anyone know how to change the vanilla cannon model, is it even possible?
Anton Żółćszczęściepszczynanastępstwzdźbłobezwzględnyszymankowszczyznabrzęczyszczykiewiczgliński

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Correct location of File
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 05:09:46 pm »
What did you replace in mm_cannons?

If you only replaced for example cannon_12pdr, but not ..._limber, ..._wood, ..._barrel and ..._wheels,
then you only replaced the mapping placeholder for cannons, but not the actual cannon.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline PolarMaths

• Sergeant
  • PolarHistoryMathsSounds
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: PolarMaths
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Correct location of File
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 10:13:01 pm »
What did you replace in mm_cannons?

If you only replaced for example cannon_12pdr, but not ..._limber, ..._wood, ..._barrel and ..._wheels,
then you only replaced the mapping placeholder for cannons, but not the actual cannon.

Ah I see, I only changed the cannon model itself not the limber/carriage. I assumed that it wouldnt change the visual if the cannon_12pdr. Thank you
Anton Żółćszczęściepszczynanastępstwzdźbłobezwzględnyszymankowszczyznabrzęczyszczykiewiczgliński