Author Topic: Question for a sound script  (Read 1116 times)

Skaen

Question for a sound script
« on: May 17, 2020, 02:51:07 pm »
Yo

How do I make it so there is no delay between these warcries and giving battle orders? Because when you press the voice commands and the war cry button there is some kind of a delay and I want it gone. I don't want it to be scripted so everyone can hear me spam it, I would just like to have it for myself only.

Thanks

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Question for a sound script
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:39:27 pm »
Yo

How do I make it so there is no delay between these warcries and giving battle orders? Because when you press the voice commands and the war cry button there is some kind of a delay and I want it gone. I don't want it to be scripted so everyone can hear me spam it, I would just like to have it for myself only.

Thanks
Don’t think that is possible, however I’ll do some testing and if I find some result I’ll let ye know :)

Offline mmveteran

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 03:29:32 pm »
it is set server side restrictions
even the famous gk mod on warband, the server needed to run it to allow you to spam it
now.. previously there was a way of setting mission templates to spam scream a lot more
but a year or so ago, this game was modded to almost (not quite) hard code the shouts, so even if you spam it, the server wont play it

only way around it is if you run YOUR OWN server with with your own scripts, and remove the timers (can all be found in mission templates), then it will work!

Skaen

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 03:39:28 pm »
Ah well that’s unfortunate. But thanks for the explanation. :)