Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Release November 17th, 2017  (Read 4573 times)

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Release November 17th, 2017
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »
I do like the gameplay itself a lot, but I think that the star cards (or at least some of them) are too strong and in my opinion have too much impact on the gameplay. (i.e. Boba's dmg resistance when using abilities(up to 100%!) or regaining health on kill (up to 50 i think). Also not a huge fan of the whole case-opening stuff, it does give the game a hint of a pay2win.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 06:43:15 pm by fruitocino »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 08:26:29 pm »
I do like the gameplay itself a lot, but I think that the star cards (or at least some of them) are too strong and in my opinion have too much impact on the gameplay. (i.e. Boba's dmg resistance when using abilities(up to 100%!) or regaining health on kill (up to 50 i think). Also not a huge fan of the whole case-opening stuff, it does give the game a hint of a pay2win.
My favorite one was the assault classes vanguard refresh card. Basically everytime you get a kill it restarts the timer so you can effectively never stop using it should you get kills.

I like the star cards but only if they were unlocked by class rank, not drop crates
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 03:51:57 pm »
Hopefully the campaign is amazing, I personally loved the Star Wars Battlefront 2 campaign, maybe this will be even better?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 07:00:59 pm »
Hopefully the campaign is amazing, I personally loved the Star Wars Battlefront 2 campaign, maybe this will be even better?
I'm content the game even has a campaign. The canon detail of the campaign could be quite amazing. Hoping it won't be super short. We'll be learning more details about the campaign, and most likely gameplay, this Thursday the 19th.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline BNS Marko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Bear Force 2
  • Nick: BNS Marko
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 12:31:49 am »
It's going to be short and rushed, and you know it.