Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 525046 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #5775 on: May 13, 2021, 01:14:38 am »
I'm not a fan of riots but you can argue that they were rioting against a system they find/found to be tyrannical which in my book could be justifiable reason to commit acts of violence in some circumstances.
political violence in free countries bad

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Phailur

« Reply #5776 on: May 13, 2021, 01:34:10 am »
The level of Low IQ, Low Wisdom, Low height, Low number of dick length, Low experience, Low spatial and temporal reasoning skills, Low lay counts, Low eye sockets in this thread is absolutely fucking ASTOUNDING. The depths of hell cannot even contain the sheer retardation wrought upon this poor collection of electrical signals. Jesus Christ, you lot should be slaughtered by the thousands and offered no acknowledgment till the end of time. May Allah smite shaytan and all his incarnations amin.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5777 on: May 13, 2021, 04:34:55 am »
I'm not a fan of riots but you can argue that they were rioting against a system they find/found to be tyrannical which in my book could be justifiable reason to commit acts of violence in some circumstances.

I find your mind fucked up, I'm going to beat you up. Dumbass logic to burn down businesses.

You're a professional victim, that's it.

I literally said I'm not a fan of rioting "dumbass" all I said is that there can be justification for violence if you live in a tyrranical society. What people believe to be a tyrranical society is subjective nazis and commies believe we live in a tyrranical society right now for example. I think they're entierly wrong and I don't support their violent acts. However the Hong Kong demonstrations had violence tied to it but is still something I supported cause I support political freedom and think their cause was just. Also the fighting as far as I'm aware was between authorities and demonstrators. No local bussniesses were targeted.
Just to be clear so your brain will get it right I do not support rioting.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:44:51 am by Furrnox »

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: May 13, 2021, 07:24:27 am »
Wow I guess the Macedonian education system really is as bad as it’s ranking says it is

https://english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/macedonian-students-ranked-among-the-worst-in-europe/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:30:05 am by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5779 on: May 13, 2021, 07:33:28 am »
tbh using racial slurs doesn't make someone a racist
phew I'm in the clear

ACTUALLY LMFAO HAHAHAHA

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5780 on: May 13, 2021, 12:01:16 pm »
Wow I guess the Macedonian education system really is as bad as it’s ranking says it is

https://english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/macedonian-students-ranked-among-the-worst-in-europe/
not only that, makedonia as a whole is dogshit

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5781 on: May 13, 2021, 03:14:41 pm »

I find your mind fucked up, I'm going to beat you up. Dumbass logic to burn down businesses.

You're a professional victim, that's it.

I literally said I'm not a fan of rioting "dumbass" all I said is that there can be justification for violence if you live in a tyrranical society. What people believe to be a tyrranical society is subjective nazis and commies believe we live in a tyrranical society right now for example. I think they're entierly wrong and I don't support their violent acts. However the Hong Kong demonstrations had violence tied to it but is still something I supported cause I support political freedom and think their cause was just. Also the fighting as far as I'm aware was between authorities and demonstrators. No local bussniesses were targeted.
Just to be clear so your brain will get it right I do not support rioting.

"I'm not a fan of riots BUT"
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: The General Political Thr
« Reply #5782 on: May 13, 2021, 05:04:29 pm »
I don’t understand how you don’t get what I’m saying. If I was entierly against the idea of political violence then I wouldn’t even be able to support the idea of a peoples overthrowal of dictatorships.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5783 on: May 13, 2021, 05:33:48 pm »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: May 14, 2021, 02:08:39 pm »

Generally speaking sure but in some demonstrations/protests it's inevitable. Be it demonstrators becoming overzealous instigating fights and police crackdowns ensue or be it police being ordered to disperse crowds. Violence will continue to happen and the people on either side should have the right to self defense should they feel like their life is being threatened. If you're a protester I would strongly discourage starting fights, you're outgunned and it generally hurts your cause.

Also I do agree just to state this again demonstrators attacking local businesses is just indefensible.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 02:13:23 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Sadman

• Second Lieutenant
  • failed abortions are miracles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sadman
« Reply #5785 on: May 14, 2021, 07:31:02 pm »
i wish i lived in usa so i could just buy a gun and shoot myself
dont come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5786 on: May 15, 2021, 04:35:39 pm »

I wish certain Americans did this too  :D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: May 16, 2021, 04:41:45 am »

I wish certain Americans did this too  :D
I'm right here. You don't have to vague post.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Phailur

« Reply #5788 on: May 17, 2021, 10:45:45 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: May 18, 2021, 12:00:45 pm »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.