Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 53994 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #780 on: April 06, 2020, 02:35:06 pm »
I have been rather distracted. I have spoken to Chriseh this morning and the knockouts will be played on the 12th of April at 7:30 PM UK time.

As it's only the knockouts we can easily fit this all on one server and we will get the remaining matches done in one evening. I will also message leaders this directly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #781 on: April 06, 2020, 02:36:53 pm »
Ah it's alive
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #782 on: April 06, 2020, 02:41:22 pm »
For clarity since this should have all been done on one day we won't be allowing any roster changes so your roster is locked to what you had signed up/played with on the last attempt.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Elsse

« Reply #783 on: April 06, 2020, 03:07:38 pm »
Nice!

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #784 on: April 07, 2020, 11:18:29 pm »
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Biased Hosting - See above
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)
- Casually putting the thing on hold for like 3 weeks without saying a word

Enjoy your tournament

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #785 on: April 07, 2020, 11:28:51 pm »
Hello, this was a horrible tournament and we won't be coming on sunday. Our reasons

- "Reforming" the kka and doing a grand total of 0 events in the 3 or so weeks you've been back just to try and make a stacked gf team to win (which I don't think you would have anyway) and only getting away with it due to Herishey trying to solo host this shit. not cool!!
- Allowing two GF teams to take part (one of which managed to get banned and the other only even allowed due to the biased hosting)
- Forcing 92nd to play a 10v10 tournament with 5 people, yet allowing the 96y play all their matches in the week when their members couldn't get on the server (don't even like the 92nd but this made me a little confused)

Enjoy your tournament
What an alpha male :o

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #786 on: April 07, 2020, 11:29:51 pm »

Enjoy your tournament
Thanks tig, make sure you're at promotions this Sunday

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #787 on: April 07, 2020, 11:31:19 pm »

Enjoy your tournament
Thanks tig, make sure you're at promotions this Sunday
Finally my promotion to CSjt woohooooo

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #788 on: April 07, 2020, 11:32:44 pm »
rip, can the brackets pls now change back so we have to face Nr13 and not the 2ndstress?

Elsse

« Reply #789 on: April 07, 2020, 11:33:24 pm »

Enjoy your tournament
MH MH

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 07, 2020, 11:44:19 pm »
Rip to Herishey's palmare

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #791 on: April 08, 2020, 12:55:05 am »
Does that mean 56e go to Knockouts now as they came third in 15thYR group so Now they're bumped up to second? 

Or would it mean that Nr13 move straight to semis?

https://challonge.com/10thRGT
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Wursti

« Reply #792 on: April 08, 2020, 01:01:20 am »
2Lr was supposed to fight Nr13 but we got swapped with 15thYR so they dont meet KKA before finals (?) so I guess we can swap it back now  ???

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #793 on: April 08, 2020, 01:25:10 am »

Enjoy your tournament
i agree with all these reason and 18th will not attend too. gl to the reamaining groupfghting teams

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #794 on: April 08, 2020, 01:28:25 am »
5thSR will also not be taking part