Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 3 | Finals  (Read 45182 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NWBC | Season 3 | Finals
« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2019, 11:13:18 pm »
Jeeez missed the “final”, what a shit show! Was a great tournament and by far is the most fun I’ve ever had in any competitive NW tournament due to the shear scale and the idea behind it. If a admin did fuck up with the rule of minimum numbers and if non-combatant players did pick weapons up or bait, then it should be classed as a draw/ both win. Can’t do the other team dirty like that... If the roles was reversed u can be damn sure I’m shouting at Mitchell and Wolfe to leave cus it’s BS. Yes it’s fucked up if we have 30 spec or something but rules are rules and adding in non-combatants is stupid and there is no way before or after you can justify it or control it so I’d say overrule it to a draw/both win. Both teams had hard and intense routes and for it to end like that without a intense final is anti climatic and BS. Do the right thing Kincaid  ~Dead computer 2nd CR Cpt Volubad xx
The voice of reason
ye cuz that's what he's known for :/
known for beating shit kids like you and winning tournaments :)
he nibbled, also u try winning tournies in fucking kamikaze
join one of the many other gf teams that want you then
they cant afford me... i'm classy, not a basic whore

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2019, 11:40:13 pm »
So bunch of argue i see. But what will it be? Rematch or let the score stay as it is?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2019, 11:57:55 pm »
So bunch of argue i see. But what will it be? Rematch or let the score stay as it is?
Imma say score has to stay as it is  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #393 on: October 31, 2019, 10:36:52 am »
Locking the topic for now as in my absence seems to have become a bit of a slogging match.

So people are aware where things stand; I am happy for a re-match to take place (with effort invested into making sure at least 2-3 refs are available) since the balancing rules were not adhered to. I cannot however thank George enough for attempting to see this match through so we might finish this off! I am also aware that this last part of the tournie has dragged on ridiculously long, to the point where either team may have just lost interest in seeing it to completion. When I last spoke to Mitchel and Highlord as to what they wished to do there was still some indecision, so will update when they know more since whether or not we re-play this final is largely in their hands.

Thankfully I have more time now to offer this my support if a final match is arranged :)