Author Topic: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Drake Winner]  (Read 35316 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 1v1 Tournament - 'Changing Times' [Drake Winner]
« Reply #300 on: May 20, 2017, 04:53:58 pm »
Hyirishey btfo
will he ever recover?
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #301 on: May 20, 2017, 06:12:41 pm »
félicitations haze
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2017, 08:27:55 pm »
Big surprise, ExtaZz is shit.
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
This is a epic jock, I have never seen cela
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #303 on: May 21, 2017, 01:25:03 am »
Hyirishey btfo
will he ever recover?
he never recovered from last one so
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #304 on: May 21, 2017, 01:26:42 am »
Hyirishey btfo
will he ever recover?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #305 on: May 21, 2017, 03:20:40 pm »
Hyirishey btfo
will he ever recover?

Sorry I have been dead to the world for the last 12 hours, unfortunately I am back again.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #306 on: May 31, 2017, 09:04:14 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59hk18RrYWI&feature=youtu.be

The sounds in the videos are really awful, my sincere apologizes for that. Fact is that my micro was broken, and I used another one of a shit quality. Besides that, the reason why we talked often in french the whole match was because I was really tired and needed to talk to keep myself somewhat alive throughout those constant 30 min of intense recording. It still mostly relevant as it is about the match itself but most of you won't understand. Finally, you will sometimes hear me eating in the background, I'm just a retard, I was hungry and thought nobody would hear it. I'm just a complete ass, sorry again.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #307 on: May 31, 2017, 10:35:52 pm »
Big surprise, ExtaZz is shit.
Spoiler
Sorry.
Spoiler
Not Sorry.
[close]
[close]
Try to play duel with Drake and will see who is noob, Hyirishey
Try play against anyone, you'll lose just like Russia.

Holy fuck that was savage
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Haze

« Reply #308 on: June 01, 2017, 07:50:03 am »
Thanks for this video, well you never expect the final of a tournament to go like that for you but smart observation works really great sometime.
I always found bizarre how i'm playing from a spectator view it's  different from my pov, as for the duel in itself, it's my personal opinion but having seen or played many duels, 1v1 tournaments, directly or on videos, i found that one to be the most technical and calculated so then the better duel i've seen on nw and that has only been possible because we know each other style and because extazz continued playing technical at its finest even on trouble, so shoutout to him.

It was long but i hope you enjoyed, probably not as spec but it's certainly looking better on the video.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:54:44 am by Drake »

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2017, 12:23:19 am »
Whos drake?

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy