Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 921652 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8325 on: May 27, 2019, 12:43:17 am »
Spoiler
Okay Obelix let me remember you few points that you forget before continue saying errors or shit things I have done. You where or are a hacker, a troll, a child and a cheater. You do everything peoples can do for make peoples having problems or having problems for yourself. If you want I can post again and again proof about all I said about you like you. You said you are only friends with peoples in the FRA or Tzo but not all of them and it's after spit on their back in the past so it's a little fun to heard you saying this. Most of peoples you where friends are not your friends now and if I post nice comments into profils of some peoples it's because I like the peoples or for fun or  we are friends so will be better for you to shut hup.  Dont lie saying you didn't try to being friends with most of influence peoples in the community and suck their dicks like Golden since you where annoying him a lot on steam , putting the same name and picture to confused peoples after doing exactly the same a lot of times before with Marxeil and one more time before with my own profil I got warn by a friend who recognize your profil so stfu
[close]
Well, I've got banned from MightyPain's tournaments, MarxeiL tournaments, GF server, from a lot of GF teams and regiments.

But nowadays, I think i can say that I became a good player, I can play any tournament I want, I've been unbanned from GF server, and I can play for any GF team or regiment (except 15th_YR cuz Gi thinks I'm retarded)

Indeed, when I started the competitive in October 2018, I was known as a cheater, I've got rejected from almost everywhere, but today I'm fine with what I have.
All the "influent people" you are talking about such as Marxeil, MightyPain or top players like Bagins, Golden (cheap Bagins) etc.. all of them were insulting me 8-9 months ago, fun fact, the 1st time I talked with Golden, It was at a TBE groupfighting, he banned me from the server because he did not wanted me to play for TBE, I've """fought""" with them a lot of times on FSE, insulting them and trashtalking them, but somehow today, I can speak with them normally without toxicity or insults, and I did not asked them to be nice w/  me, I did not sucked their cocks.
Even if I'm a retardos and no ones care about what I say, I think you are not well placed to talk about me Coco, when you got banned 2 days ago from 2 different servers, just because people did not wanted you to spec.
You are even less relevant than me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:24:22 am by The Whisperer »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8326 on: May 27, 2019, 12:51:42 am »
Spoiler
Okay Obelix let me remember you few points that you forget before continue saying errors or shit things I have done. You where or are a hacker, a troll, a child and a cheater. You do everything peoples can do for make peoples having problems or having problems for yourself. If you want I can post again and again proof about all I said about you like you. You said you are only friends with peoples in the FRA or Tzo but not all of them and it's after spit on their back in the past so it's a little fun to heard you saying this. Most of peoples you where friends are not your friends now and if I post nice comments into profils of some peoples it's because I like the peoples or for fun or  we are friends so will be better for you to shut hup.  Dont lie saying you didn't try to being friends with most of influence peoples in the community and suck their dicks like Golden since you where annoying him a lot on steam , putting the same name and picture to confused peoples after doing exactly the same a lot of times before with Marxeil and one more time before with my own profil I got warn by a friend who recognize your profil so stfu
[close]
Well, I've got banned from MightyPain's tournaments, MarxeiL tournaments, GF server, from a lot of GF teams and regiments.

But nowadays, I think i can say that I became a good player, I can play any tournament I want, I've been unbanned from GF server, and I can play for any GF team or regiment (except 15th_YR cuz Gi thinks I'm retarded)

Indeed, when I started the competitive in October 2018, I was known as a cheater, I've got rejected from almost everywhere, but today I'm fine with what I have.
All the "influent people" you are talking about such as Marxeil, MightyPain or top players like Bagins, Golden (cheap Bagins) etc.. all of them were insulting me 8-9 months ago, fun fact, the 1st time I talked with Golden, It was at a TBE groupfighting, he banned me from the server because he did not wanted me to play for TBE, I've """fought""" with them a lot of times on FSE, insulting them and trashtalking them, but somehow today, I can speak with them normally without toxicity or insults, and I did not asked them to be nice w/  me, I did not sucked their cocks.
Even if I'm a big retard and no ones care about what I say, I think you are not well placed to talk about me Coco, when you got banned 2 days ago from 2 different servers, just because people did not wanted you to spec.
Spoiler
Man everyone who need a good player will accept you in their team, peoples want forget what happens in the past when they need to do it for having better players and you know it so ofc you can play in many teams gf or regiments, good for you but it's change nothing about what you have done and what you continue doing...  You stop insult peoples on fse because you understand that you will alway lost and most of peoples don't like you so it will be better for you to be funny and look nice for peoples who don't know you very well for being their friends maybe in the future.... You are a calculated guy who do everything for a specific reason and think himself more intelligent than everyone.
You said I was banned from two server but I just being ban from one and it's can happens when some peoples who hate you are on the server and ask or want to ban you, it's like you if you join a server where I got admin pass you will get instantly ban perm. ..

I hope I will not be ddos by this Negan or Waldhari....
[close]
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: May 27, 2019, 12:55:01 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Even if I'm a big retard and no ones care about what I say, I think you are not well placed to talk about me Coco, when you got banned 2 days ago from 2 different servers, just because people did not wanted you to spec.
Spoiler
Man everyone who need a good player will accept you in their team, peoples want forget what happens in the past when they need to do it for having better players and you know it so ofc you can play in many teams gf or regiments, good for you but it's change nothing about what you have done and what you continue doing...  You stop insult peoples on fse because you understand that you will alway lost and most of peoples don't like you so it will be better for you to be funny and look nice for peoples who don't know you very well for being their friends maybe in the future.... You are a calculated guy who do everything for a specific reason and think himself more intelligent than everyone.
You said I was banned from two server but I just being ban from one and it's can happens when some peoples who hate you are on the server and ask or want to ban you, it's like you if you join a server where I got admin pass you will get instantly ban perm. ..

I hope I will not be ddos by this Negan or Waldhari....
[close]
Yes I'm a fucking mastermind wassup
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #8328 on: May 27, 2019, 01:24:05 am »
lol obelix i banned you too because i didnt want u in spec

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #8329 on: May 27, 2019, 01:50:23 am »
This is what France brings

Faisan is my favourite ATM

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #8330 on: May 27, 2019, 02:14:18 am »
This is what France brings

Faisan is my favourite ATM
yikes
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #8331 on: May 27, 2019, 02:45:08 am »
It's such a shame that FSE doesn't dish out IP bans, but on the other hand it's enteratining to read through the pages upon pages of your autism Hopper.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #8332 on: May 27, 2019, 09:19:46 am »
It's such a shame that FSE doesn't dish out IP bans, but on the other hand it's enteratining to read through the pages upon pages of your autism Hopper.
;D

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: May 27, 2019, 09:40:57 am »
Daniel idc about you or your shitty regiment, ik its very important for you to get attention from me, because every time i see you posting about me and usually i never asnwer, you are same as Coco, in 1 year you did not evolued, still same trash no-name who can barely block a simple stab, go back to your shit memes you enjoy to post everywhere little funny guy, we're not in the same category
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 10:23:33 am by The Whisperer »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: May 27, 2019, 09:42:29 am »
calm your tits mister nobody

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: May 27, 2019, 09:46:22 am »
Hi whats goin on in this thread

Sent from Steinmanns phone usein whatever
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 09:49:15 am by Steinmann »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: May 27, 2019, 09:49:39 am »

Muha's dominance is here once again

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: May 27, 2019, 10:06:56 am »

Muha's dominance is here once again
U got that audi yet?

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: May 27, 2019, 10:24:39 am »
calm your tits mister nobody

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #8339 on: May 27, 2019, 10:46:06 am »
Spoiler
[close]

But nowadays, I think i can say that I became a good player, I can play any tournament I want, I've been unbanned from GF server, and I can play for any GF team or regiment (except 15th_YR cuz Gi thinks I'm retarded and obviously Cazadores cuz I am retarded)