Author Topic: Weejock McFiddle's Battle Report.  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Weejock McFiddles

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cabela
  • Side: Confederacy
Weejock McFiddle's Battle Report.
« on: November 25, 2012, 01:45:12 am »
Weejock McFiddle's Battle Report

Hello ladies and mentlegen, my name is Weejock McFiddles and i run the 8thMS. Many people know me as the ass hole that runs the 8thMS. The 8thMS participates in many a line battle throughout the week. Be it official or just for fun the 8thMS stand ready. There are probably many opinions on how the 8thMS play and also why we do as we do. Therefore i present my glorious battle log. Enjoy!

I start with the 9:30 GMT line battle hosted by the Union Army. From the beginning then. My regiment and I join the server (Union 2nd Division Server) as usual the password is sauron. Not saying Feldsau has some odd obsession with Lord of the Rings, but Feldsau has some odd obsession  with Lord of the Rings. Then out of all the people on the planet i see Speirs is running the server and not SaintKyle (will gladly take explanations for this). The same guy i remember rage quitting when some criticised his commanding skills in the 63e(assuming its the same guy). Always fun to a familiar face. Major General Genius then sets the team kill limit down to 0 so a single accident gets a person kicked from the server. Thankfully Col. Hershaft of the 1st Marines fixed it(much appreciated). On to the actual fighting.

Round 1: My company and I moved over to cover the crossing on the far left whilst Cpt. Redneck's Southern Sentinels move around to garrison the town. Now to my great amazement the Union weren't camping (crazy right?). They had managed to cross the bridge in no time(well done union). Therefore my company and I managed to be one hell of a distraction on the side of the bridge and managed to secure many a kill at the cost of only 2 players. Then we proceeded to the crossing where the 1stGA were just getting shot at by the 11thNY. We went on to cross the river and charge the 11thNY from the side and we survived with 4 guys left including myself. Shout out to the 1st Marines artillery solid amount of kills that round, well done. Win CSA.

Round 2: This round both companies went hard right to try to flank any Union that wanted to go across the bridge and hopeful get a go at their artillery. Also i believed there would be some crossing far right. I was wrong. Not knowing what to do i panicked a little and ordered us to go submersible. We walked across the bottom of the river and appeared on the other side. I then ordered the charge on the 11thNY. Having not seen the other Union Regiment sweeping around. We mostly just died a lot. A little shout out to our Regular Mafiaman for taking 4 of the Union scum with him. Then we all just sat and watched the match. The frenchmen 3eRGO sat behind defences and just got shot a lot. They were about as useful as a cock-flavoured lollipop. 1st Marines did well plenty of kills etc. Win Union Scum.

Round 3: This is where it gets interesting. Lt Col of the 1stGA says he has a plan and that i should follow him. I figured since i was out of ideas why the hell not. So both companies follow the 1stGA. I was then told some sort of regiment was behind a rock and that i was tasked with taking them out and that the 1stGA would secure the crossing for us. Okie Dokie. Run my company towards the rock seeing some pretentious general on a horse riding around. Look right and fuck me an entire regiment was behind the rock(So that's what he meant). Turn to charge kill the pretentious general. Turns out to be the all knowing admin Speirs and the 7th Maine. They ate the fat one and that was the end of that. Turns out the 1stGA didn't secure shit. They just died a lot. That plan goes out the window. We move over to the river crossing and shoot at the 11thNY. They killed one of ours and we killed 3 of theirs. Assuming we would stay in place they left the crossing. We crossed the river and came up behind them. They were running to the union's lovely little camping spot by the river. We came up behind them and they lost about half their guys to us shooting them. Also their artillery. Then the 8thMS proceeded to try to take out the last of the Union scum in the town. Union camping all day erryday as per usual. We couldn't take it on our own. And the Union scum won that round too.

Round 4: Map change. Both companies move to the left to cover a crossing(as this is usually a hotspot on this map). We realise very quickly that due to cannon fire and copius amounts of fire from the other side of the river its not going to work. Therefore i hide my men temporarily and then request a glorious charge across the river. All regiments join in and die in a glorious blaze of musket fire and bayonet duels. The mongoloid Tercios, refusing to speak English as usual don't participate. They decided staying in the village was better. Admittedly i did underestimate the number of regiments on the riverbank. My bad. Win Union Scum.

Round 5: Final round. They 8thMS (both companies move quickly to the bridge) I order us to hold the middle island and we do so in a glorious blaze of death and festiveness. Killing at least 2 for every man we lose. The fire fight lasts for quite a while both sides losing men. Then i ask my men to shoot the idiot on the top of the rock. Goes down like a sack of potatoes. Also 3 strategic masterminds ran up to some rocks close to the bridge and got shredded in seconds. Well done you guys. The frenchmen(3eRGO) stayed in the houses in the back living up to their glorious French reputation. Then the 1stGA failed horribly on the crossing the enemy team crossed and we had to retreat and then we lost horribly after our own 1stLt HarryFlashman took out 4 Union scum with a pistol.

This is my first attempt at this shite. I'm sure some people will think this is funny others will think its rude a disrespectful. If i mentioned you here its because i believe you stood out. Be it for good or bad reasons.  There will be some pictures uploaded in not too horribly long.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:58:35 am by Weejock McFiddles »

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
Re: Weejock McFiddle's Battle Report.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 01:34:31 am »
I find the lack of mention the 1st Georgia's suicide charge across the river against in surmountable odds disturbing...

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 02:51:51 am »
I got interested at the mention of Speirs and 63e  8)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 08:38:51 am »
Well this is posted from my point of view i mean i only saw what i saw. Also what i could interpret from the kill feed. Also any feedback? Worth reading?

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 03:56:13 pm »
worth reading. Interesting to see others take on the battle.

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 04:12:33 pm »
If you want an explanation, no, that is not the Speirs you mentioned, but it was simply SaintKyle using that as an in-game name. But, the rest of it was... interesting to say the least

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 04:37:39 pm »
Oh so it was SaintKyle. Well i aim to entertain so thanks.

Offline SaintKyle

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saintkyle
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 06:23:14 pm »
Yes everybody; I changed my in-game name to Spiers. Major General Spiers is a much more proper title than Major General SaintKyle. See what I mean? I got the name Spiers from the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers. Captain Spiers takes over Easy Company as CO during the companys massive assault on the Belgian town of Foy. But enough about the name change hmmm? To bring up the Lord of the Rings Feldsau obsession. He doesn't choose the password for 2nd division server; I do. I set the passwords such as Mordor, Rohan, Shire, Hobbit. That reminds me, this upcoming linebattle I'm debating between Moria or precious ;). Well I think that cleared up a few things.

Offline Londnred

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 10:31:20 pm »
Yes everybody; I changed my in-game name to Spiers. Major General Spiers is a much more proper title than Major General SaintKyle. See what I mean? I got the name Spiers from the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers. Captain Spiers takes over Easy Company as CO during the companys massive assault on the Belgian town of Foy. But enough about the name change hmmm? To bring up the Lord of the Rings Feldsau obsession. He doesn't choose the password for 2nd division server; I do. I set the passwords such as Mordor, Rohan, Shire, Hobbit. That reminds me, this upcoming linebattle I'm debating between Moria or precious ;). Well I think that cleared up a few things.
How about "MoriaMyPrecious"?