Author Topic: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM  (Read 11027 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2020, 11:59:44 am »
you know transgenderism is included in the lbgT?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say in your first part of the message. People who talk about Peterson's views watch him the most? I'm pretty sure his followers watch him the most.

Don't say what I'm saying is ironic when you don't even know how much I watch Peterson's videos. The irony is you parroting his arguments, while complaining about mainstream "brainwashing"

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/913533213301182465

this y'alls intellectual? yikes

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2020, 12:01:14 pm »

I don't really understand what you're trying to say in your first part of the message. People who talk about Peterson's views watch him the most? I'm pretty sure his followers watch him the most.

Don't say what I'm saying is ironic when you don't even know how much I watch Peterson's videos. The irony is you parroting his arguments, while complaining about mainstream "brainwashing"

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/913533213301182465

this y'alls intellectual? yikes

looooooooooooooooooool

"he's just asking questions" xdd

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2020, 12:03:23 pm »
Jordan Peterson is a "philosopher" for white incels who think white genocide is a thing while perpetrating "race science" and hating on women

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2020, 12:17:28 pm »

so you dont watch peterson's videos but still you're that knowledgeable about his arguments that you know when someone is parroting them? mate you're contradicting yourself 24/7 its embarassing lmao

person 1 : says something about LGBT issues
person 2 : instantly labels that person as either pro-peterson or anti-peterson depending on what the person said while it has very little to nothing to do with the discussion
who is the more likely to be watching peterson videos? you can do it

Jordan Peterson is a "philosopher" for white incels who think white genocide is a thing while perpetrating "race science" and hating on women
the first part is true but define "white genocide?"
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline saf

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Saf le kka carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: saf
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2020, 12:18:43 pm »
lgbt ppl are a bunch of *snip*
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:46:45 pm by Herishey »

I will throw up in your fucking mouth you albanian whore. Then ram it down with a plunger until it goes so deep I pull out your fucking intestines, then i'll make a clothes line out of it and hang your fucking kids

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2020, 12:19:55 pm »
lgbt ppl are a bunch of *snip*
god damn true asfuck saf u tell em
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:46:52 pm by Herishey »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2020, 12:28:53 pm »

so you dont watch peterson's videos but still you're that knowledgeable about his arguments that you know when someone is parroting them? mate you're contradicting yourself 24/7 its embarassing lmao

person 1 : says something about LGBT issues
person 2 : instantly labels that person as either pro-peterson or anti-peterson depending on what the person said while it has very little to nothing to do with the discussion
who is the more likely to be watching peterson videos? you can do it

the first part is true but define "white genocide?"

I never said I haven't watched Petersons videos.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove with your hypothetical. That i watch more Peterson? I've seen enough of his shit that I can tell when someone is pretty clearly parroting their arguments.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2020, 12:32:58 pm »
How can him, or me, as I pretty much agree with most of what dayboul said, parrot ideas of someone I have never watched nor cared about?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2020, 12:34:03 pm »
How can him, or me, as I pretty much agree with most of what dayboul said, parrot ideas of someone I have never watched nor cared about?

did anybody ever mention you?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2020, 12:37:36 pm »

You'd say the same to me if I shared my opinions first lmao. I'm legit just asking so can you please answer instead of being the tRoLl you like to be?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2020, 12:43:38 pm »

You'd say the same to me if I shared my opinions first lmao. I'm legit just asking so can you please answer instead of being the tRoLl you like to be?

The arguments dayboul is making have been popularized by Peterson. It's a pretty safe assumption to make that he's watched some of his content and is now parroting what he's heard from him.

I doubt you'd be typing the exact same arguments Peterson has made without being familiar with his arguments. What dayboul has been writing just reeks of Peterson and he's not even denying it.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2020, 12:53:23 pm »
guys peterson has complete monopoly over all arguments that ever existed regarding this subject and he can sue you for using them, fucking deal with it yall

same can be said about u, you're out there roaming fse threads all day eveeryday to post 2229 posts no one asked for only to give your unsolicited opinion you might aswell shut the fuck up, idk why you'd ever assume ppl want to hear what can possibly come out of your ugric cave dwelling untermensch brain

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2020, 01:08:55 pm »

The arguments dayboul is making have been popularized by Peterson. It's a pretty safe assumption to make that he's watched some of his content and is now parroting what he's heard from him.

I doubt you'd be typing the exact same arguments Peterson has made without being familiar with his arguments. What dayboul has been writing just reeks of Peterson and he's not even denying it.

Fair enough, though I'm sure I'd use very similar arguments, as I verily disagree with having someone to force me to call a biological woman a man or vice versa.
I do realise the world isn't black and white and that this might be an extreme but at the same time I believe all this violence against black people is an extreme overblown by media as well.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2020, 01:37:23 pm »
nordic countries have a long lasting tradition of being germany's bitch, i thought you'd understand better in german:)

guys peterson has complete monopoly over all arguments that ever existed regarding this subject and he can sue you for using them, fucking deal with it yall
you're again just putting words in my mouth. it's pretty clear that you're unable to handle a conversation. you just try to own and get epic gotchas.
what, using someone else's perfectly valid point makes it automatically incorrect? i've just made a point and you keep whining about how it resembles one that some other dudes made. Not only did i never appropriate myself the argument - not that its only his to use anyway - but it doesnt invalidate it either.
so far your only point u kept repeating is "its peterson's argument" which isnt even correct, and even if it were i dont see the problem in that

same can be said about u, you're out there roaming fse threads all day eveeryday to post 2229 posts no one asked for only to give your unsolicited opinion you might aswell shut the fuck up, idk why you'd ever assume ppl want to hear what can possibly come out of your ugric cave dwelling untermensch brain
completely missed the point of my question. i asked if anybody ever mentioned him, because he assumed that what i said about you would also necessarily apply to him.

also good job showing your true colours nazi boy
which you said right after he literally stated that he agreed with me so it was gonna apply to him anyway?

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2020, 01:45:32 pm »
you're again just putting words in my mouth. it's pretty clear that you're unable to handle a conversation. you just try to own and get epic gotchas.
what, using someone else's perfectly valid point makes it automatically incorrect? i've just made a point and you keep whining about how it resembles one that some other dudes made. Not only did i never appropriate myself the argument - not that its only his to use anyway - but it doesnt invalidate it either.
so far your only point u kept repeating is "its peterson's argument" which isnt even correct, and even if it were i dont see the problem in that

I've never even said that "your" arguments were incorrect or correct. so far I've only said that "It's funny that you're complaining about mainstream media brainwashing while parroting Peterson's arguments".

which you said right after he literally stated that he agreed with me so it was gonna apply to him anyway?

I haven't directly challenged any of your arguments so no.

nordic countries have a long lasting tradition of being germany's bitch, i thought you'd understand better in german:)

something something battle of france, nice one bro.